Uni-Kopitiam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Marvel Heroes USB Flash/Thumbdrive 2 Years Warranty for Collection
what is the greatest antivirus!!!!!?!?!??!?!?!?!? help!!!!!!! EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:12 pm by kyliew

» Any place to learn archery?
what is the greatest antivirus!!!!!?!?!??!?!?!?!? help!!!!!!! EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:10 pm by demuntimun

» 10 reasons of uni-kopitiam's silence
what is the greatest antivirus!!!!!?!?!??!?!?!?!? help!!!!!!! EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 1:11 pm by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» may a couple be good friend after break up??
what is the greatest antivirus!!!!!?!?!??!?!?!?!? help!!!!!!! EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:58 am by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» new couples formed in UKF
what is the greatest antivirus!!!!!?!?!??!?!?!?!? help!!!!!!! EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:54 am by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» Have your girl friend do the list below? If yes, marry her
what is the greatest antivirus!!!!!?!?!??!?!?!?!? help!!!!!!! EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 5:05 pm by joycetantan

» fallin in love so fast??? wat do u think???
what is the greatest antivirus!!!!!?!?!??!?!?!?!? help!!!!!!! EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:54 pm by joycetantan

» Window Vista vs Window 7
what is the greatest antivirus!!!!!?!?!??!?!?!?!? help!!!!!!! EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:02 pm by joycetantan

» same age?boy is elder den girl?girl is elder than boy?which one u prefer?
what is the greatest antivirus!!!!!?!?!??!?!?!?!? help!!!!!!! EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 10:01 am by fat_bunny

Poll

How's ur relationship wif people in UNIMAS???

what is the greatest antivirus!!!!!?!?!??!?!?!?!? help!!!!!!! Vote_lcap12%what is the greatest antivirus!!!!!?!?!??!?!?!?!? help!!!!!!! Vote_rcap 12% [ 4 ]
what is the greatest antivirus!!!!!?!?!??!?!?!?!? help!!!!!!! Vote_lcap41%what is the greatest antivirus!!!!!?!?!??!?!?!?!? help!!!!!!! Vote_rcap 41% [ 14 ]
what is the greatest antivirus!!!!!?!?!??!?!?!?!? help!!!!!!! Vote_lcap38%what is the greatest antivirus!!!!!?!?!??!?!?!?!? help!!!!!!! Vote_rcap 38% [ 13 ]
what is the greatest antivirus!!!!!?!?!??!?!?!?!? help!!!!!!! Vote_lcap9%what is the greatest antivirus!!!!!?!?!??!?!?!?!? help!!!!!!! Vote_rcap 9% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 34

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 41 on Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:53 am

what is the greatest antivirus!!!!!?!?!??!?!?!?!? help!!!!!!!

+5
cooltj87
oku president
my heart will go on
Kenzaki
9 posters

Go down

what is the greatest antivirus!!!!!?!?!??!?!?!?!? help!!!!!!! Empty what is the greatest antivirus!!!!!?!?!??!?!?!?!? help!!!!!!!

Post by Kenzaki Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:48 pm

this uni really productive !!!!! produce so many virus .... !!!!! haiz...'
i need help .... who can recommend me antivirus which is effective ?
really kanasai la ... rushing assignment ... but laptop spoil.... any1 noe? if possble provide me de installer as well ... thanks so much
Kenzaki
Kenzaki
Black Coffe
Black Coffe

Male
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

what is the greatest antivirus!!!!!?!?!??!?!?!?!? help!!!!!!! Empty Re: what is the greatest antivirus!!!!!?!?!??!?!?!?!? help!!!!!!!

Post by my heart will go on Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:32 pm

i think i'm facing same problems with kenzaki also,I'm using AVG free edition,but my senior told me not to use it,he say it totally cant detect the trojans at all. And he suggest me to use Nod32 or Kaspersky.
Which one is better?
my heart will go on
my heart will go on
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

what is the greatest antivirus!!!!!?!?!??!?!?!?!? help!!!!!!! Empty Re: what is the greatest antivirus!!!!!?!?!??!?!?!?!? help!!!!!!!

Post by oku president Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:38 pm

In my opinion, the avg antivirus can totally throw into the rubbish bin d. but for the nod 32, it can detect the viruses but unfortunately cannot remove the virus. kapersky is the best choice. i vote for kapersky.
oku president
Black Coffe
Black Coffe

Male
Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by cooltj87 Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:29 pm

Dear Kenzaki, don't blame the uni for producing virus-no uni is an exception in this, ok? It all depends on the user him/herself..
Anyway, i totally agree with jerry, AVG is a crap after all.. ;)
But, jerry, who says that NOD 32 cant clean? I bet you chose the 'scan' function instead of 'scan & clean' function..
Kaspersky can be a choice; well, recently some IT filed seniors actually recommended Avast to me, and i'm still testing so I'm not sure yet. But, one thing for sure, i'm using NOD32 for the mean time and my laptop is totally SAFE! However, a 'friend' suggested Avira which i would tottaly say 'NO'! ;) Good luck, dude..
cooltj87
cooltj87

Female
Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by 21 Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:19 pm

For me, so far i only trust Kaspersky. The only weaknesses of Kaspersky are the sound coming out when a virus is detected( just sound like a pig being slaughtered) :D and another one is it will course the window become a bit slow, don't worry, it is because it is real time scanning your window, tat is another reason why i choose it.
ŰĶƒ PЯ
ŰĶƒ PЯ

Male
Number of posts : 474

Back to top Go down

Post by cooltj87 Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:57 am

Dear idonoaboutxp, if ur facing the kaspersky sound irritation, go to setting and off the sound-it can be done.

Go to settings>appearance>advanced>uncheck all the sound.

Have a nice day.. :-)
cooltj87
cooltj87

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by 21 Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:05 pm

I found a way to solve the sound problem if anyone just same as me, feeling that the original sound is annoying.
Try to get a wave format sound,not too long,less than 10secs is better.
Turn off the real time protection in the kaspersky setting( if din do so, when we trying to replace the original wave sound with another one will failed, coz kaspersky doesn't allow any changes to it if the real time protection is running).
Then go to the location where you install the kaspersky, go inside a file, i forgot wat is its name.... then replace the sound. open the " real time protection" again, DONE!

My laptop, previously changed the annoying sound into a sweet gal's sound which saying" fa xian bing du"~~ haha, sweets~
Now formated and i havent change yet :p
ŰĶƒ PЯ
ŰĶƒ PЯ

Male
Number of posts : 474

Back to top Go down

Post by tankiansoon Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:56 pm

any uni also like that i think~ all produce many virus, so when u try useing the use flash drive, remember scan it b4 using~AVG is useless ba~always w8 til the virus infact just tell u got virus~ i am kaspersky user also~ :oops:
tankiansoon
tankiansoon
Black Coffe
Black Coffe

Male
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by cooltj87 Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:57 pm

Why isn't anyone discussing Kaspersky AntiVirus 2009? Hmm.. *wonder*
cooltj87
cooltj87

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by synchronixxxer Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:35 pm

cooltj87 wrote:Why isn't anyone discussing Kaspersky AntiVirus 2009? Hmm.. *wonder*

i'm using that antivirus :p anyway if ur license got blacklist, just find it here.
synchronixxxer
synchronixxxer
Black Coffe
Black Coffe

Male
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

http://ducknezz.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyTsukasa Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:50 am

Kaspersky is good for antivirus detection....removal...i'm not sure...it is very good for people who did not really understood how the computer works, it is very user friendly, i use AVG now....for many monthd...no serious virus infection in my laptop...if you actually purchase it...AVG is very good (have to pay la!)...

Some say Norton crappy, or McAfee crappy, or AVG or Avast (you get the idea) no antivirus is perfect...especially against local virus....(i guess i'm not really helping here)...
BabyTsukasa
BabyTsukasa

Female
Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

http://amarantesamurai.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by candyclk Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:14 pm

antivir antivirus
although free but can not update at all
candyclk
candyclk
Latte
Latte

Female
Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down