I forgot my password

Latest topics
Poll

How's ur relationship wif people in UNIMAS???

12% 12% [ 4 ]
41% 41% [ 14 ]
38% 38% [ 13 ]
9% 9% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 34

Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 39 on Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:06 am

find your right one in uni??

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: find your right one in uni??

Post by Heby_KakiOfUKF on Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:21 pm

hahaha....if success dun forget to tell the good news...waiting for ur news ler bro...jiayou jiayou...

Heby_KakiOfUKF

Female
Number of posts : 627
Registration date : 2008-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lightning_siput on Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:27 pm

How about you guys and girls?
lightning_siput

Male
Number of posts : 1113
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/photoseeput

Back to top Go down

Post by Heby_KakiOfUKF on Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:28 pm

me in process of finding my right one...hehe...thx for concerning...

Heby_KakiOfUKF

Female
Number of posts : 627
Registration date : 2008-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by >nocturnal< on Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:30 pm

Ms Kye wrote:Find your boyfriend or girlfriend in uni? For future or just for fun?? :D

aiyo... study 1st... after got work can find gf/bf... more choices...
>nocturnal<

Male
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PerfectStrike on Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:19 am

Appreciate what u have...u won't get the same for twice. May be sumday, u will agree with me :)

PerfectStrike
Espresso
Espresso

Male
Number of posts : 88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lightning_siput on Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:28 am

PerfectStrike wrote:Appreciate what u have...u won't get the same for twice. May be sumday, u will agree with me :)

Agree. Many people only realize the importance of something once it has been lost.
lightning_siput

Male

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms Kye on Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:47 am

JanBB wrote:Like is not LOVE....dis is also wat guys and girls need to clarify ur feelings clearly...if really love each other, den it doesn't matter is find the right one in campus or outside world, x need to scare dat both will turn one's coat...ya sure after both graduate, may facing a lot of difficulties and tribulations such as may be the distance of both, different occupation, and both of u may change ur philosophy view wen u meet a lot more people and things after we enter into society....but these are all doesn't matter tat if both really love each other...love but not like...don't jz "try try" for relationship....unfair for each other...make urself and him/her clear b4 both start...if really love her/him, give voice to her/him...x tell x noe, x try x noe...no the question finding true one in campus or outside campus, but is depend ur "YUAN FEN (缘分)"...

Yeah..JanBB you are rite. It supposes to be clear from the beginning. :o
I fall in love with my senior after he proposed me. That was 1year ago, now we plan to get approval from parents. By the way, we only become clear on the feeling of love to him/her when we BERANI cross the line. Know each other as stranger first, share things and slowly the feeling will grow. Hahax...
Ms Kye
White Cappuccino
White Cappuccino

Female
Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lightning_siput on Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:17 pm

Ms Kye wrote:
JanBB wrote:Like is not LOVE....dis is also wat guys and girls need to clarify ur feelings clearly...if really love each other, den it doesn't matter is find the right one in campus or outside world, x need to scare dat both will turn one's coat...ya sure after both graduate, may facing a lot of difficulties and tribulations such as may be the distance of both, different occupation, and both of u may change ur philosophy view wen u meet a lot more people and things after we enter into society....but these are all doesn't matter tat if both really love each other...love but not like...don't jz "try try" for relationship....unfair for each other...make urself and him/her clear b4 both start...if really love her/him, give voice to her/him...x tell x noe, x try x noe...no the question finding true one in campus or outside campus, but is depend ur "YUAN FEN (缘分)"...

I fall in love with my senior after he proposed me. That was 1year ago, now we plan to get approval from parents. By the way, we only become clear on the feeling of love to him/her when we BERANI cross the line. Know each other as stranger first, share things and slowly the feeling will grow. Hahax...

Agree. Love cannot be forced.
lightning_siput

Male

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by PerfectStrike on Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:39 pm

Congratz to you 1st, Ms Kye. I have lost mine, but i will never regret for what i have done. At least this is fair to me, to her and to everyday. May be sumday, who knows, we will meet each other again.....................or u could have a better one :P

Last edited by PerfectStrike on Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

PerfectStrike
Espresso
Espresso

Male
Number of posts : 88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by candyclk on Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:53 pm

hmm i agree with JanBB. now i think back. i think i am not mature in this field yet. sometime i even wonder why am i so gullible to be play by this yyy. i did declare my feeling to this yyy before. however nothing lah. then i also stay like that loh. so better just concentrae on study first later only.
just like janbb say wait for yuanfen lah
candyclk
Latte
Latte

Female
Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KaKa*HiMeMiYa on Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:06 pm

JanBB wrote:
erika_lovct848 wrote:yup, it seems most likely easier to get new boyfren/girlfren in campus... tat'y we can see tat there are quite a lot of couples in campus... but is it their mr.right/mrs right??? somebody said that, if u cant get a boyfren/girlfren in campus... then u will be difficult to look for one at outside world also... is it true??? i don't know...

cz it might be difficult to find ur rite one outside world so find gf bf in campus???x so agree wif tat loh....i think these are all depends the destiny and predestined relationship with the right one ba....x worry...when the right one appear, right opportunity right person u may meet wif him de erika... :D

soli... JanBB, do u see tat im writing tat "somebody said that,if u cant get a boyfren/girlfren in campus... then u will be difficult to look for one at outside world also..." im not means i think so... k... i oso no mention that we hav to look for gf/bf in campus... wer gt time??? bz+bz+bz...
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
Caramel Frappuccino
Caramel Frappuccino

Female
Number of posts : 1118
Registration date : 2008-07-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lightning_siput on Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:17 pm

erika_lovct848 wrote:
JanBB wrote:
erika_lovct848 wrote:yup, it seems most likely easier to get new boyfren/girlfren in campus... tat'y we can see tat there are quite a lot of couples in campus... but is it their mr.right/mrs right??? somebody said that, if u cant get a boyfren/girlfren in campus... then u will be difficult to look for one at outside world also... is it true??? i don't know...
cz it might be difficult to find ur rite one outside world so find gf bf in campus???x so agree wif tat loh....i think these are all depends the destiny and predestined relationship with the right one ba....x worry...when the right one appear, right opportunity right person u may meet wif him de erika... :D
soli... JanBB, do u see tat im writing tat "somebody said that,if u cant get a boyfren/girlfren in campus... then u will be difficult to look for one at outside world also..." im not means i think so... k... i oso no mention that we hav to look for gf/bf in campus... wer gt time??? bz+bz+bz...
Definitely will have time.. Mysteriously, you will be able to adjust and give some time for love.
lightning_siput

Male

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by candyclk on Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:49 pm

i disagree with siput.
FIT student have no time for this thing
so better be contented with the life now lah
candyclk
Latte
Latte

Female
Number of posts : 57

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redgal on Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:23 pm

lightning_siput wrote:Doesn't matter who start first.. Sometimes that particular person did not realize his/her feelings.. Dont let the chance blown away otherwise will regret later..

eh...i thought male don't like it if the female start first...the relationship wont last long...of course there are a few exceptions la...
redgal
Caramel Macchiato
Caramel Macchiato

Female
Number of posts : 262

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redgal on Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:31 pm

Ms Kye wrote:
JanBB wrote:Like is not LOVE....dis is also wat guys and girls need to clarify ur feelings clearly...if really love each other, den it doesn't matter is find the right one in campus or outside world, x need to scare dat both will turn one's coat...ya sure after both graduate, may facing a lot of difficulties and tribulations such as may be the distance of both, different occupation, and both of u may change ur philosophy view wen u meet a lot more people and things after we enter into society....but these are all doesn't matter tat if both really love each other...love but not like...don't jz "try try" for relationship....unfair for each other...make urself and him/her clear b4 both start...if really love her/him, give voice to her/him...x tell x noe, x try x noe...no the question finding true one in campus or outside campus, but is depend ur "YUAN FEN (Ե֣"...

oic...so, Ms Kye and Mr Kye...good luck ah with the parents' approval...
redgal
Caramel Macchiato
Caramel Macchiato

Female
Number of posts : 262

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lightning_siput on Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:59 pm

candyclk wrote:i disagree with siput.
FIT student have no time for this thing
so better be contented with the life now lah

I disagree with you too. Busy schedule cannot be an excuse for not be able to do anything else. My faculty is also busy. but give some time for works, yourself, family and friends.
lightning_siput

Male

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by KaKa*HiMeMiYa on Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:27 am

bumi dragon lord wrote:i disagree, cause future is mystery, adn some of your statement is a myth. that will depend on how you conduct your performance and how you deal with people around you.

hahahaha......, erica i found you here.

haha...u found who here??? :P
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
Caramel Frappuccino
Caramel Frappuccino

Female
Number of posts : 1118
Registration date : 2008-07-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Acme on Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:17 am

If you survive campus life, real world survival would be easier as
you'll get to know each other longer in a "safer" zone. In real world,
you'll tend to know someone more first before you take the move,
probably when you take your move, you know your partner too much and
too well.

Then it comes another question, should you find your partner who is
alike to you, or different to you, which includes the extend of having
same hobbies or interest to exactly the same copy of yourself.

Yet another thing approach, who should take the first moves. Guy or
girl? As a matter in fact, the chances of a confession of girl to
succeed is far more greater than a guy. Factual. Since nowadays
everyone likes to talk about sex equality (caution: i use sex, not
gender, two different thingy), if guys are still being expected to be
"gentleman" thus, there is not real equity because there is no need for
who do do what thing in gender equality.

Common seen in this uni, people already have a partner outside somewhere working or studying in other uni, still they look for another one in here. Maybe this is what the thread started mentioned? For fun or for long-term that's very dependable on one's own need and wants.
Acme
Coffee Frappuccino
Coffee Frappuccino

Male
Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2008-07-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fat_bunny on Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:08 am

i think all these are depends on 缘份。。。是你的就是你的,不是你的就不是你的。。。he or she will belongs to urs if he or she really belongs to urs...he or she won't belongs to urs if he or she really won't belongs to urs...
fat_bunny

Female
Number of posts : 651
Registration date : 2008-09-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms Kye on Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:21 am

karoshi wrote:
Ms Kye wrote:Find your boyfriend or girlfriend in uni? For future or just for fun?? :D

aiyo... study 1st... after got work can find gf/bf... more choices...

It is a part of learning and study also la, karoshi. Learn how to put commitment in relationship. The point is, Don't MIX UP your personal and study. Next time in working place you need to have work-life balance also ma. Beside the lesson you learn in campus (particularly in love = gf + bf) you'll apply it nxt time o. Excel in study at the same time try to balance with things around you, eg. in establishing relationship. Not only bf and gf but also among peers la.
Hahax..I bang you. Bang!~
Ms Kye
White Cappuccino
White Cappuccino

Female

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cooltj87 on Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:53 pm

This corner sounds like match-making to me.. Was expecting names and recommendations.. Lolz..
cooltj87

Female
Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-07-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms Kye on Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:04 pm

PerfectStrike wrote:Congratz to you 1st, Ms Kye. I have lost mine, but i will never regret for what i have done. At least this is fair to me, to her and to everyday. May be sumday, who knows, we will meet each other again.....................or u could have a better one :P

Thanx PerfectStrike. :o
Life is like that, we give and take. There is no certain things in world, but when you want to make it certain, work for it or you can fight for it. But if you based on fate, let it be. You'll get to know wht is the good thing that God has planned for you. Who knows..time will reveal all.. All the best ;)
May be sumday, who knows, we will meet each other again
or u could have a better one

Ms Kye
White Cappuccino
White Cappuccino

Female

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms Kye on Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:09 pm

redgal wrote:
Ms Kye wrote:
JanBB wrote:Like is not LOVE....dis is also wat guys and girls need to clarify ur feelings clearly...if really love each other, den it doesn't matter is find the right one in campus or outside world, x need to scare dat both will turn one's coat...ya sure after both graduate, may facing a lot of difficulties and tribulations such as may be the distance of both, different occupation, and both of u may change ur philosophy view wen u meet a lot more people and things after we enter into society....but these are all doesn't matter tat if both really love each other...love but not like...don't jz "try try" for relationship....unfair for each other...make urself and him/her clear b4 both start...if really love her/him, give voice to her/him...x tell x noe, x try x noe...no the question finding true one in campus or outside campus, but is depend ur "YUAN FEN (Ե֣"...

oic...so, Ms Kye and Mr Kye...good luck ah with the parents' approval...

Hahax..you got me? Who is Mr Kye by the way? :roll:
thanx redgal. ;)
Ms Kye
White Cappuccino
White Cappuccino

Female

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms Kye on Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:27 pm

hihii~ If you choose to love the right person, make sure that the person also already choose you to be the right person to be love.
Millenium cupid uses bullet. Bang!~
Ms Kye
White Cappuccino
White Cappuccino

Female

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by snow on Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:52 pm

Ms Kye wrote:hihii~ If you choose to love the right person, make sure that the person also already choose you to be the right person to be love.
Millenium cupid uses bullet. Bang!~

yup!! i m agree with u...
if inversely, if u choose the right person, but the person also choose you but not to be the right person to be love...

then u jux trying 2 get hurt oni...

or jux get urself out of date if the person din love u... dun ever think silly things....
snow

Female
Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top