Uni-Kopitiam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Marvel Heroes USB Flash/Thumbdrive 2 Years Warranty for Collection
Rosary Prayer maybe? EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:12 pm by kyliew

» Any place to learn archery?
Rosary Prayer maybe? EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:10 pm by demuntimun

» 10 reasons of uni-kopitiam's silence
Rosary Prayer maybe? EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 1:11 pm by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» may a couple be good friend after break up??
Rosary Prayer maybe? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:58 am by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» new couples formed in UKF
Rosary Prayer maybe? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:54 am by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» Have your girl friend do the list below? If yes, marry her
Rosary Prayer maybe? EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 5:05 pm by joycetantan

» fallin in love so fast??? wat do u think???
Rosary Prayer maybe? EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:54 pm by joycetantan

» Window Vista vs Window 7
Rosary Prayer maybe? EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:02 pm by joycetantan

» same age?boy is elder den girl?girl is elder than boy?which one u prefer?
Rosary Prayer maybe? EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 10:01 am by fat_bunny

Poll

How's ur relationship wif people in UNIMAS???

Rosary Prayer maybe? Vote_lcap12%Rosary Prayer maybe? Vote_rcap 12% [ 4 ]
Rosary Prayer maybe? Vote_lcap41%Rosary Prayer maybe? Vote_rcap 41% [ 14 ]
Rosary Prayer maybe? Vote_lcap38%Rosary Prayer maybe? Vote_rcap 38% [ 13 ]
Rosary Prayer maybe? Vote_lcap9%Rosary Prayer maybe? Vote_rcap 9% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 34

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 41 on Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:53 am

Rosary Prayer maybe?

+3
amber veronica
ralphromez
Ms Kye
7 posters

Go down

Rosary Prayer maybe? Empty Rosary Prayer maybe?

Post by Ms Kye Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:01 am

I never had a chance to attend unics and i know nothing about activity that been organize. I am desperately want to join this club since i was in 1year 2007, but i always missed it. I would like to suggest to the MT of unics, if we can have rosary prayer together, maybe once in month. Its a good way to keep in touch wif HIM.
I am a catholic also.
Ms Kye
Ms Kye
White Cappuccino
White Cappuccino

Female
Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Rosary Prayer maybe? Empty Re: Rosary Prayer maybe?

Post by ralphromez Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:12 pm

Ms Kye... You can view our website..
UNICS also have website:
just log on at: http://myunics.ning.com

There you will meet more new friend and know what upcoming event...
Join the club...
ralphromez
ralphromez
Black Coffe
Black Coffe

Male
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

http://myunics.ning.com

Back to top Go down

Post by amber veronica Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:42 pm

you all can use the forum to communicate with each and everyone in the unimas.
amber veronica
amber veronica

Female
Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms Kye Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:22 pm

Thankz ralphromez, thanx amber veronica. That is the beauty of internet..connection..hehee
Ms Kye
Ms Kye
White Cappuccino
White Cappuccino

Female
Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by ralphromez Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:15 am

Yup you welcome...
ralphromez
ralphromez
Black Coffe
Black Coffe

Male

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by cooltj87 Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:49 pm

I never knew this club exists..+_+ I'm a roman catholic.. Rosary prayer sounds great!;)
cooltj87
cooltj87

Female
Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by >nocturnal< Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:53 am

cooltj87 wrote:I never knew this club exists..+_+ I'm a roman catholic.. Rosary prayer sounds great!;)

i'll inform tis issue to the publicity exco... pls b alert to flyers...
>nocturnal<
>nocturnal<

Male
Number of posts : 1113
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by ralphromez Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:54 am

We committee of UNICS will try our best to let all Christian in UNIMAS know the group...
ralphromez
ralphromez
Black Coffe
Black Coffe

Male

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by redgal Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:27 pm

good suggestion...rosary prayin is good...buhaha...its been centuries since i last recite rosary...n i cant remember the mysteries aldy...
redgal
redgal
Caramel Macchiato
Caramel Macchiato

Female
Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by >nocturnal< Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:26 pm

actually thr will be Block Rosary in the month of oct. coz oct is the month of Rosary. u need to find the leader of Rosary of each college.
>nocturnal<
>nocturnal<

Male
Number of posts : 1113
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathalie Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:43 am

how do i find the Rosary leader at college? i don't know anything about this activity..
Nathalie
Latte
Latte

Female
Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by redgal Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:06 pm

Subject: Fwd: Protected by the Rosary

The following inspiring episode reported in the October-December, 1979 issue of Garabandal Magazine illustrates the power of the Rosary:

It was a busy day in March. As a teacher-principal in the 1970's, I had to make sure that each day provided the time for the two separate roles. On that March fourth, an incident between a teacher and a parent had kept me out of my class for almost an hour that morning, so for the rest of the day, I was desperately trying to make up class time. Hence, the knock on my door at 2:00 p.m. was not welcome.
With relief, I found it was only a salesman who needed my signature and even produced his pen. As he did so, his Rosary had caught onto the pen's clip and came out as well. I signed as I said indifferently, "So, you are a Catholic." "Oh no," he said, "but a lot of us owe our lives to Our Lady, and I promised Her I would always keep my Rosary with me and say it every day even though i wasn't a Catholic."
Twenty minutes later, I was still at the door listening, fascinated, to the account of one of the wonderful experiences a group of airmen had had with Mary. My visitor hesitated to start, for he had noticed my "non welcome" opening of the door. But eager now to hear his story, I assured him that the class was doing an exercise, and I begged him to proceed. He continued:
It was May, 1960, and we had joined the Air Force in late September. At Halifax , we were given an intensive training course, because they needed us overseas, and to us young lads, the whole program was exciting.
We were grouped into squadrons, each of which consisted of six to ten planes, and each was trained to maneuver as a unit. Therefore about thirty to fifty men made up a squadron, along with the squadron leader who gave all the orders and kept the group functioning in unity.
In May, our squadron was told we were going overseas and would be in action at once. We would work on nightly missions over enemy territory until the war was over. We were waiting for our new squadron leader, due to arrive in two days on a 9:00 p.m. air-force flight. Being an officer, he would, we thought, go at once to the officers' quarters.
We watched the plane, glimpsed him from the distance, and resigned ourselves to waiting until the next day to "size him up." A couple of hours later, this squadron leader, Stan Fulton, in full uniform, entered our bunk house.
"Well men, we're going to spend some dangerous hours together, but let's hope we all meet back here when it's over. Ah, there's a free bunk and I am tired! I'll meet each of you tomorrow."
With that, he threw his bag on an upper bunk. Our squadron leader, an officer, sleeping here with us! We liked him at once and our liking and our admiration grew each day.
That first night he knelt on the floor and prayed his Rosary in silence. Astounded, we were struck dumb. When he finished, he looked at us with his friendly smile and said, "I hope you guys don't mind a fellow saying some prayers because where we're going, we're going to need them."
The next day our maneuver practice, under his command, assured us that Fulton was not just our military leader, but our friend. He was one of us; he never tried to intimidate us with his rank.
That night, he repeated his prayer session. Although our group had trained together for six months at least, I had never seen anyone kneel in prayer, and had no idea that any of our group was Catholic; but the third night three of our companions joined Fulton in saying the Rosary. The rest of us did not understand but we kept a respectful silence.
A few nights later � we were quick learners � we all answered the Hail Marys and Our Fathers. Fulton looked pleased, and thus we ended each day in prayer.
On June 1, 1960 , we were to leave Halifax to begin a series of night raids from England over Germany . The evening before, Fulton gave each of us a Rosary.
"We shall be in some tight situations, but then, if you agree, we'll say the Rosary. If you will promise to keep the Rosary with you always throughout your life and to say it, I can promise you that Our Lady will bring you all back safe to Canada ."
We answered, "Sure thing." Little did we dream we would be in action for four years, many times in dreadful danger with fire all around us. At such times, Fulton 's voice would ring through each plane, "Hail Mary..." How reverently and sincerely did we respond! How many hundreds of Rosaries we must have said.
After two years, it was noted that ours was the only squadron that had not lost a plane nor a single life. We said nothing, but we knew.
Finally, the terrible war was over. During those years, we lost all sense of excitement and adventure. All that concerned us was survival! We did survive, too. All returned to Canada in 1965, fully convinced that Our Lady had taken care of us.
So I never forget to keep my Rosary with me and say it every day although I am not a Catholic. When I change my trousers, the first thing I transfer, even before my wallet, is my rosary.
This article was published in the May-June-July, 2003 issue of "Michael".
redgal
redgal
Caramel Macchiato
Caramel Macchiato

Female
Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum