Uni-Kopitiam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Marvel Heroes USB Flash/Thumbdrive 2 Years Warranty for Collection
What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:12 pm by kyliew

» Any place to learn archery?
What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:10 pm by demuntimun

» 10 reasons of uni-kopitiam's silence
What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 1:11 pm by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» may a couple be good friend after break up??
What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:58 am by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» new couples formed in UKF
What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:54 am by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» Have your girl friend do the list below? If yes, marry her
What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 5:05 pm by joycetantan

» fallin in love so fast??? wat do u think???
What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:54 pm by joycetantan

» Window Vista vs Window 7
What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:02 pm by joycetantan

» same age?boy is elder den girl?girl is elder than boy?which one u prefer?
What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 10:01 am by fat_bunny

Poll

How's ur relationship wif people in UNIMAS???

What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 2 Vote_lcap12%What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 12% [ 4 ]
What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 2 Vote_lcap41%What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 41% [ 14 ]
What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 2 Vote_lcap38%What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 38% [ 13 ]
What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 9% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 34

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 41 on Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:53 am

What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students???

+12
Heby_KakiOfUKF
redgal
bumi dragon lord
green
psylancer
Acme
piggy
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
>nocturnal<
fat_bunny
alexander721
16 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students???

Post by >nocturnal< Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:44 pm

to be fair, i think the next new mpp should held a meeting with unimas administration, lecturers and tutors. ask them to give us lots of work load every week. every subjects (core, generic and elective) got assignments, tutorials, lab sessions, quizzes and others. every week each subjects got 3 assignments, 3 toturials, 3 lab sessions and 3 quizzes. may be 2 fieldtrips each month. so, nobody will say they are busier than the others. and the deadline for submission for each work is within 1 week.
>nocturnal<
>nocturnal<

Male
Number of posts : 1113
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students???

Post by psylancer Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:06 pm

karoshi wrote:to be fair, i think the next new mpp should held a meeting with unimas administration, lecturers and tutors. ask them to give us lots of work load every week. every subjects (core, generic and elective) got assignments, tutorials, lab sessions, quizzes and others. every week each subjects got 3 assignments, 3 toturials, 3 lab sessions and 3 quizzes. may be 2 fieldtrips each month. so, nobody will say they are busier than the others. and the deadline for submission for each work is within 1 week.

Bear in mind that not all lecturers are as enthusiastic, and that varies for each faculties
psylancer
psylancer

Male
Number of posts : 693
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by bumi dragon lord Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:48 pm

JanBB wrote:
bumi dragon lord wrote:
JanBB wrote:wanna to correct sth..

FIT's students are the most busiest one in UNIMAS, medic and nursing oso can't compare wif us....we are the most busiest one...endless assgn and projects, tutorial, lab, quiz, and etc.....

if u say fss busy like hell, den FIT is 100 doublel of it, bro...

and wat actually u wanna us to post ur topic's reply??can't catch the ball fully...

hahahaa, how do you know where you ahvent get into fss?

"hahahaa",how do you know where you havent get into fit??

funny huh...

What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 2 375864 plagiat lah woi.... its pattern already!!!!!! What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 2 43758
bumi dragon lord
bumi dragon lord
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by fat_bunny Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:52 pm

bumi dragon lord wrote:
JanBB wrote:
bumi dragon lord wrote:

FIT's students are the most busiest one in UNIMAS, medic and nursing oso can't compare wif us....we are the most busiest one...endless assgn and projects, tutorial, lab, quiz, and etc.....

and wat actually u wanna us to post ur topic's reply??can't catch the ball fully...

funny huh...

What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 2 375864 plagiat lah woi.... its pattern already!!!!!! What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 2 43758

no, jz things got 2 sides mah....more than one oso possible..
fat_bunny
fat_bunny

Female
Number of posts : 651
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post by redgal Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:33 pm

maybe wat alex saw are those who r not from unimas...haha...maybe those ppl din take any extra complementary or generic subject gua...maybe they are the first year student gua...first impression bout fss student: strict plagarism...
redgal
redgal
Caramel Macchiato
Caramel Macchiato

Female
Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by 21 Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:15 pm

karoshi wrote:to be fair, i think the next new mpp should held a meeting with unimas administration, lecturers and tutors. ask them to give us lots of work load every week. every subjects (core, generic and elective) got assignments, tutorials, lab sessions, quizzes and others. every week each subjects got 3 assignments, 3 toturials, 3 lab sessions and 3 quizzes. may be 2 fieldtrips each month. so, nobody will say they are busier than the others. and the deadline for submission for each work is within 1 week.

There is no sense to do that, and impossible to do tat. MPP has no power to control the management of faculties. What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 2 828579
ŰĶƒ PЯ
ŰĶƒ PЯ

Male
Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by KaKa*HiMeMiYa Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:20 am

JanBB wrote:
erika_lovct848 wrote:
JanBB wrote:FIT is hectic life....make ourselves busy?how come can come out dis sentence?who willing to make ourselves busy?

and like wat karoshi say, every faculty got their own difficulties...
think b4 u speak out, bro...and pls fair enuf wen speak out ur point...x try to say sth u can't do, tat will jz make us feel funny..

hey... JanBB, sometimes difficult to catch up wat were u said... when u ask other ppl to think b4 they speak out, plz for ur own, i think u hav to do so rite??? cz in the earlier of this topic, u said FIT is the busiest faculty, how u noe it??? juz simply bcoz u r fit student??? plz... how u measure the "busiest faculty"??? What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 2 375864

sorry erica, i x quote..i'm x shoot ur previous post,pls x be misunderstanding... What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 2 89795 hehe...if u go out to do a survey or ask previous senior, they will say averagely fit is most busies faculty...6 months in one sem and basically we only hava 4 hours sleeping timer per day...cz we not only covered the assignmnets, projects, and lab quiz and many more...of course fss one assignments very tough i noe, but we too...i x mean tat fss is very free faculty...i jz say tat if really want to compare, fit is the most busiest one, our credit hour every sem is 20, lz sem 22...

1 subject got 2 assgn, 1 project, more than 2 quiz, lab quiz...
1 subject hav 3 hour lecture, 1 hour tutorial, 2 hour lab --> means tat every week we need to have 6 hours for one subject..and nw we hav 7 subjects, class is from early morning until late evening...but dis sem better le...lz sem 22 credit hours, study 10 subjects, go out for class at 8am, back home ardy 10pm...cz attend lab slot during nite...

and do u c my previous post? i agree tat karoshi say, every faculty hav own style of study life...so there is no point for us to say who is the busiest one....i x mean to compare anything...jz talk out what i think, somehow i listen from senior frm other fac, they will also say tat fit is much more busier than other fac (including fss)...so we x need here to COMPARE who is the busiest one...if can, i wish tat my fac's lecturer x giv so many tasks for us..but honestly lah, assignment and project can help us learn sth out of our lecture's slides or text book, fss also rite?other fac too..
if u really wann say busiest is wat, i may say tat one whole day our schedule is full, and other "leisure" time we need to deal wif our assignment by all the time....
ya, sure i think b4 i write, but also see clearly b4 i write....

sigh...dis sem go bac home one month more, i guarantee will sleep from day to nite...except the time for eat and mandi....x want leave my bed!!! What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 2 256635 nez sem hectic again...can't imagine... What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 2 72178

soli... from ur comment... u still mentioned that ur fac is the most busy... plz... u said u sleep for 4 hours everyday onli... fss students ever not sleep for whole day jz for complete an assgmt... we also hav to go class at 8... and im actually not goin to shoot ur point that u said ur fac is the most busy... i juz wana said u r not clear tat wat r u talking in ur post... such like tis:

u said:
1) i agree tat karoshi say, every faculty hav own style of study life...so there is no point for us to say who is the busiest one....i x mean to compare anything...

----->> u said u r not compare which fac most busy... but in ur same post, u r talking also abt tis:

2)If u go out to do a survey or ask previous senior, they will say averagely fit is most busies faculty..

and also tis:

3)I listen from senior frm other fac, they will also say tat fit is much more busier than other fac (including fss)...

and you also said this:

4)we x need here to COMPARE who is the busiest one...

hey... plz once u said u not goin compare, but u still mentioned tat ur fac is the most fac and u also simply said heard frm other ppl abt tat... dont you think if u wont hav the same think, u wont said tat u heard other ppl said tis... wat i wana highlight here is not abt the busiest fac.. is sometime really cant catch up wat r u talking abt here... u cant clear wat u talk abt at all... ur comment is ambiguous... and wat we can see frm ur post, u r highly mentioned tat hw busy on ur fac... is it compare??? then y u agree on wat Karoshi said??? im also not said my fac is the most busy... but jz disagree tat u said ur fac is the most busy fac... hav to depend on somethg else... What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 2 89795
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
Caramel Frappuccino
Caramel Frappuccino

Female
Number of posts : 1118

Back to top Go down

Post by bumi dragon lord Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:49 am

wah, kaka, keng ah got your husbands power ha, kakakakaka
bumi dragon lord
bumi dragon lord
Admin
Admin

Male

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by fat_bunny Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:07 pm

i mean averagely 4 hours sleep per day in one sem, noe wat is average mean??
i've been 3 days no sleep continuosly...after sleep one and half hour
den continue doing...7 days continue not sleep well...but here i'm not
meaning to compare anything lah..jz talk out my experience, still got
may others hav the same experience wif me lah...

erika, no comment on ur post lah, if do so den will increase the
misunderstanding level..i'm not shooting u really, but x sure why u so
big reaction on it...and writing a bit long so lazy to read..haha...if
i wanna shoot, sure i will shoot bumi first...wakakaka.... What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 2 626280 ...oh ya, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Bumi ya What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 2 16733 ...hehe..although haven't reach, but jz scared tat i forgot tat day, cz still dealing wif mountains of projects...Wish tat Bumi get more handsome lah!!
fat_bunny
fat_bunny

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by alexander721 Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:31 pm

Well,sista...
if ya cant read me...then just stay out of the topic ba...
dun la boasting here...
i disagree the fact that students are 100% occupied...u surveyed on this ka? or did u ever done a statistical report on this?? if u minded to read my statement, i didnt explicitly mentioned about BUSY though, if that is the case i wanted to commented that FSS's students are busy..not 100% busy..and i never knew that FIT's students' buziness can doubled oh... my fren didnt said so... all what u meant is that u are d only BUSY person??

anyway,if u really dun understand my statement,it is either my english was darn poor,or u just cant read me...
thus,this is a forum i just asked for comments and impression,while not quiet close to boasting and showing off own goodness, and "teasing" others...
alexander721
alexander721
Espresso
Espresso

Male
Number of posts : 92

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by KaKa*HiMeMiYa Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:34 pm

JanBB wrote:i mean averagely 4 hours sleep per day in one sem, noe wat is average mean??

i wanna shoot, sure i will shoot bumi first...wakakaka.... What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 2 626280 ...oh ya, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Bumi ya What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 2 16733 ...hehe..although haven't reach, but jz scared tat i forgot tat day, cz still dealing wif mountains of projects...Wish tat Bumi get more handsome lah!!

at the end, u still cant understand wat i mean... n i hav no any reaction, juz wana said smthg abt ur comment... coz ur comment vry ambiguous... u noe wat is ambiguous??? u make us cant catch up wat u mean in ur post... sometimes feel ur post cant really reply to the topic... What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 2 863362

juz wana advice u tat think b4 u write k...

bumi... hehe... get power frm u lo... haha... What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 2 16733
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
Caramel Frappuccino
Caramel Frappuccino

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by alexander721 Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:35 pm

annoymous wrote:hm.. my opinion bout FSS students is they requires a good command in english language and they need to know a lot of general knowledge... which couldnt be taught during lecture which means they need to find their own sources.. tats why they spend most of their time in CAIS and find books for their reference.. as in FIT, we also do spend our time in journals.. as for my major we need to do a lot of reading and search in journals which available through online.. tats why FIT hardly will be in CAIS except for rushing for assignments and projects if their group is in mix gender.. for those tat have group with the same gender most likely will do in their apartment.. as for me i got a bad experience in 24-hour study room whereby we sleep, eat and do our projects in there for few days.. tat why for my group we opt to not to go there again if we can avoid it... actually every faculty are stress.. if just depends on individual how we cope with it and deal with it as well as time management is important too.. so to define stress for a person it depends on individual, some ppl might said it is stress but maybe others think it is not =) references for FIT is important too but i dont think it is tat strict compare to FIT coz our sources can come in many ways since by using Google or Yahoo search there are many solutions besides we deal with more on how to use a software and the coding part that is difficult.. tat is for me, but for those tat are really good in their coding it is not difficult for them =) basically FIT deals with code and understand the code and apply it for our own projects.. tat is the difficult part.. those that took Java will understand it, rite?

thanks for your comments..and u do explained it fairly and well...
i support ya statements though...all of us are busy in anyway...FITs dealt with the techno thingy..well,likewise FSSs dealt with the reality...
anyway,really likes ya FAIR argument!!
alexander721
alexander721
Espresso
Espresso

Male

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by bumi dragon lord Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:37 pm

JanBB wrote:i mean averagely 4 hours sleep per day in one sem, noe wat is average mean??

thanks for your wishes, i am handsome already when i was borned, wakakakakak What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 2 943879
bumi dragon lord
bumi dragon lord
Admin
Admin

Male

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by bumi dragon lord Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:39 pm

lou po...., never know that you shoot people so ciak lat also ah.....
bumi dragon lord
bumi dragon lord
Admin
Admin

Male

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by alexander721 Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:47 pm

JanBB wrote:FIT is hectic life....make ourselves busy?how come can come out dis sentence?who willing to make ourselves busy?

think b4 u speak out, bro...and pls fair enuf wen speak out ur point...x try to say sth u can't do, tat will jz make us feel funny..

i'm personally agreed with Karoshi' statement that every faculties have their own difficulties...
well, when JANBB commented ACME that "say smtg u can't do" to me is cynical and NOT FAIR at all..
it's like JANBB commented that FIT's students were 100% busier than the FSS...wt*....
how u knew that medic and fsts students are not busy though??? i dun mind if u mention that U = that busy person in FIT..that's subjective and FAIR....
thus,as if underestimated wat others can do like that, i understood that the FSS might not capable to do the techo or coding thingy.. just like u not knowing wat is "freudian slip of tongue" or "social exchange theory" and etc....i totally disagree of the UNJUST statement of your personally..
and pls MINDED TO THINK AND READ B4 POSTING...if not,u really offended too much of ppl...
alexander721
alexander721
Espresso
Espresso

Male

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by fat_bunny Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:48 pm

hehe...actually erika i oso can't get wat u actually wanna said lah..ja like i tell 1, u tell 2...about ambiguous, ur post too oso ambiguous by d way...advice for u too...and actually is every points got the ambiguous corner...so can stop shooting me?here is the place for us to sound out the our own idea...

can stop le mah?

we actually out of topic by d way...the topic got remind that wen we are busy for doing assgn and projects, c somebody else chit chatting at the canteen, very free....wat is d feeling of us?i think oh, my feeling is i am so envy on them...and oso wondering do they hav as many assignmnets as me?hehe...by d way, different course different difficulties bah...and then i will think tat may be is me myself hav no good time management to handle my life so tat's why feel tired everyday...

do u ppl hav time table for ur ownself (not the timetable of fac one) now?and if u hav, do u will follow exactly wat u ararnge ur time for ur timetable?
fat_bunny
fat_bunny

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by alexander721 Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:49 pm

JanBB wrote:
bumi dragon lord wrote:

funny huh...

duh...as though u been into FSS like that...
pls stop this la... i'm asking for comment, not "counter-striking"...
the thingy will never ended...anyway,i will not stop "strike" until u over my dead body...
pls be FAIR!!!
alexander721
alexander721
Espresso
Espresso

Male

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by fat_bunny Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:55 pm

omg....ok, SORRY i would like to say here...since tat i can't say out my points clearly...

by d way,still wanna ask, do u ppl hav ur own timetable??
fat_bunny
fat_bunny

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by KaKa*HiMeMiYa Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:01 pm

JanBB wrote:hehe...actually erika i oso can't get wat u actually wanna said lah..ja like i tell 1, u tell 2...about ambiguous, ur post too oso ambiguous by d way...advice for u too...and actually is every points got the ambiguous corner...so can stop shooting me?here is the place for us to sound out the our own idea...

can stop le mah?

we actually out of topic by d way...the topic got remind that wen we are busy for doing assgn and projects, c somebody else chit chatting at the canteen, very free....wat is d feeling of us?i think oh, my feeling is i am so envy on them...and oso wondering do they hav as many assignmnets as me?hehe...by d way, different course different difficulties bah...and then i will think tat may be is me myself hav no good time management to handle my life so tat's why feel tired everyday...

do u ppl hav time table for ur ownself (not the timetable of fac one) now?and if u hav, do u will follow exactly wat u ararnge ur time for ur timetable?

can u explain hw ambiguous for my post??? but i can explain urs... plz... refer to the this post n check again wat i mentioned b4... then u ll get to noe it... i think majority will agree on me... hehe... im not means to shoot u... but juz sincere advice u onli... but the starting of "shoot" that hav been used in the post is from u k... anyway... juz a thought... no offence...plz...

erika_lovct848 wrote:
JanBB wrote:
erika_lovct848 wrote:

hey... JanBB, sometimes difficult to catch up wat were u said... when u ask other ppl to think b4 they speak out, plz for ur own, i think u hav to do so rite??? cz in the earlier of this topic, u said FIT is the busiest faculty, how u noe it??? juz simply bcoz u r fit student??? plz... how u measure the "busiest faculty"??? What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 2 375864

sorry erica, i x quote..i'm x shoot ur previous post,pls x be misunderstanding... What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 2 89795 hehe...if u go out to do a survey or ask previous senior, they will say averagely fit is most busies faculty...6 months in one sem and basically we only hava 4 hours sleeping timer per day...cz we not only covered the assignmnets, projects, and lab quiz and many more...of course fss one assignments very tough i noe, but we too...i x mean tat fss is very free faculty...i jz say tat if really want to compare, fit is the most busiest one, our credit hour every sem is 20, lz sem 22...

1 subject got 2 assgn, 1 project, more than 2 quiz, lab quiz...
1 subject hav 3 hour lecture, 1 hour tutorial, 2 hour lab --> means tat every week we need to have 6 hours for one subject..and nw we hav 7 subjects, class is from early morning until late evening...but dis sem better le...lz sem 22 credit hours, study 10 subjects, go out for class at 8am, back home ardy 10pm...cz attend lab slot during nite...

and do u c my previous post? i agree tat karoshi say, every faculty hav own style of study life...so there is no point for us to say who is the busiest one....i x mean to compare anything...jz talk out what i think, somehow i listen from senior frm other fac, they will also say tat fit is much more busier than other fac (including fss)...so we x need here to COMPARE who is the busiest one...if can, i wish tat my fac's lecturer x giv so many tasks for us..but honestly lah, assignment and project can help us learn sth out of our lecture's slides or text book, fss also rite?other fac too..
if u really wann say busiest is wat, i may say tat one whole day our schedule is full, and other "leisure" time we need to deal wif our assignment by all the time....
ya, sure i think b4 i write, but also see clearly b4 i write....

sigh...dis sem go bac home one month more, i guarantee will sleep from day to nite...except the time for eat and mandi....x want leave my bed!!! What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 2 256635 nez sem hectic again...can't imagine... What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 2 72178

soli... from ur comment... u still mentioned that ur fac is the most busy... plz... u said u sleep for 4 hours everyday onli... fss students ever not sleep for whole day jz for complete an assgmt... we also hav to go class at 8... and im actually not goin to shoot ur point that u said ur fac is the most busy... i juz wana said u r not clear tat wat r u talking in ur post... such like tis:

u said:
1) i agree tat karoshi say, every faculty hav own style of study life...so there is no point for us to say who is the busiest one....i x mean to compare anything...

----->> u said u r not compare which fac most busy... but in ur same post, u r talking also abt tis:

2)If u go out to do a survey or ask previous senior, they will say averagely fit is most busies faculty..

and also tis:

3)I listen from senior frm other fac, they will also say tat fit is much more busier than other fac (including fss)...

and you also said this:

4)we x need here to COMPARE who is the busiest one...

hey... plz once u said u not goin compare, but u still mentioned tat ur fac is the most fac and u also simply said heard frm other ppl abt tat... dont you think if u wont hav the same think, u wont said tat u heard other ppl said tis... wat i wana highlight here is not abt the busiest fac.. is sometime really cant catch up wat r u talking abt here... u cant clear wat u talk abt at all... ur comment is ambiguous... and wat we can see frm ur post, u r highly mentioned tat hw busy on ur fac... is it compare??? then y u agree on wat Karoshi said??? im also not said my fac is the most busy... but jz disagree tat u said ur fac is the most busy fac... hav to depend on somethg else... What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 2 89795
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
Caramel Frappuccino
Caramel Frappuccino

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by fat_bunny Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:03 pm

sigh...erika enuf le mah?sorry...
fat_bunny
fat_bunny

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by KaKa*HiMeMiYa Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:06 pm

Yup... agreed with alex...

yup... enuf... thanks... JanBB...
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
Caramel Frappuccino
Caramel Frappuccino

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by fat_bunny Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:08 pm

all my fault...sorry everybody, i should not say tat FIT is the most busiest one..sigh...x noe want to say wat anymore... What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 2 723881

Last edited by JanBB on Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
fat_bunny
fat_bunny

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by alexander721 Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:08 pm

karoshi wrote:i think we have to ask FK students to create "busy-a-meter" machine. let the unit be JanBB. maximum readin would be 100 JanBB which means the busiest and the lowest is 0 JanBB meaning the most free

LOL.... karoshi,u r so hillarious...wat a good suggestion...hehe
alexander721
alexander721
Espresso
Espresso

Male

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by fat_bunny Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:13 pm

hehe... create"alcohol-a-meter", test how is the level of alcohol in body after how many days x sleep...
fat_bunny
fat_bunny

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by alexander721 Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:18 pm

JanBB wrote:omg....ok, SORRY i would like to say here...since tat i can't say out my points clearly...

by d way,still wanna ask, do u ppl hav ur own timetable??

in response to your question...
time management certainly crucial..but not much of ppl will follow...
personally,i did thing when i think i shud to ..
coz i dun like to wait for others if i think i shud do d thing 1st...
timetable only applicable for those who really obedient enuff to follow their own "planned routine"...
honestly,now oni i can actually spare time to do this kind of forum posting...coz most of the time,i was searching for sources for assgment and studies lu...

in short,we dun have a proper timetable.... i wouldn't jealous of ppl chit chat at the cafe,insted i was just curious.
not point for envy others,since v personally know the costs of joining them...if i join for chit chat,i wont swearing and blaiming them for tempting me,coz i paid for the price...
alexander721
alexander721
Espresso
Espresso

Male

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next