Uni-Kopitiam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Marvel Heroes USB Flash/Thumbdrive 2 Years Warranty for Collection
cooldmc88 aka DMC EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:12 pm by kyliew

» Any place to learn archery?
cooldmc88 aka DMC EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:10 pm by demuntimun

» 10 reasons of uni-kopitiam's silence
cooldmc88 aka DMC EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 1:11 pm by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» may a couple be good friend after break up??
cooldmc88 aka DMC EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:58 am by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» new couples formed in UKF
cooldmc88 aka DMC EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:54 am by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» Have your girl friend do the list below? If yes, marry her
cooldmc88 aka DMC EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 5:05 pm by joycetantan

» fallin in love so fast??? wat do u think???
cooldmc88 aka DMC EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:54 pm by joycetantan

» Window Vista vs Window 7
cooldmc88 aka DMC EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:02 pm by joycetantan

» same age?boy is elder den girl?girl is elder than boy?which one u prefer?
cooldmc88 aka DMC EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 10:01 am by fat_bunny

Poll

How's ur relationship wif people in UNIMAS???

cooldmc88 aka DMC Vote_lcap12%cooldmc88 aka DMC Vote_rcap 12% [ 4 ]
cooldmc88 aka DMC Vote_lcap41%cooldmc88 aka DMC Vote_rcap 41% [ 14 ]
cooldmc88 aka DMC Vote_lcap38%cooldmc88 aka DMC Vote_rcap 38% [ 13 ]
cooldmc88 aka DMC Vote_lcap9%cooldmc88 aka DMC Vote_rcap 9% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 34

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 41 on Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:53 am

cooldmc88 aka DMC

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

cooldmc88 aka DMC Empty cooldmc88 aka DMC

name (initials): DMC
hometown: Selangor
hobbies: watching football, going online, playing badminton, listening to songs, etc etc...
faculty: fit
race: chinese mixed bidayuh
fav food & drink: pizza, sushi, watermelon juice!

me studying at unimas: at first, i was kinda sceptical about studying in unimas, especially in a faculty which we learn about computers n all those programming languages. all those r totally new and i have no basic knowledge. but i decided to give it a try. nearly 1 1/2 years down the road, i've come to realise that i've made an absolutely wrong decision to continue studying in fit. wholly regret what i'm studying, and still couldn't master even a single programming language. would have been better off doing some engineering course. or perhaps even economics.. but haiz.. have to just accept it. after all, i am studying in a local U. muz appreciate what i'm given. no need 2 spend too much on education.
despite being fully demotivated in my studies, i actually enjoy being here. the people around me r fantastic. really different group of individuals compared to stuck-up, egoistic and snobbish people in selangor (i mean majority, not all). everyone here are pleasant.

about me: i'm simple, not complicated.. can be very friendly one moment, the next moment very shy n prefers to be alone.. obsessed with staying fit and building body (but still hell of a long way to go)..

that's all about me.. thanks for taking the time to diligently read thru my lengthy post. your comments would be greatly appreciated. happy studying in unimas! =)
cooldmc88
cooldmc88

Male
Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

cooldmc88 aka DMC :: Comments

psylancer

Post Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:21 pm by psylancer

*koff* I'm from selangor OK.
You're from which part?

Back to top Go down

cooldmc88

Post Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:27 pm by cooldmc88

i'm from subang. hmm, maybe i exaggerated a lil bit.. but really, ppl here r far more pleasant than ppl i've encountered in my place. lol

Back to top Go down

psylancer

Post Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:00 pm by psylancer

I kinda understand what you mean though, people over here are more humble in general... :D
So how's 2nd year treating you?

Back to top Go down

Post Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:45 am by 21

Stress£¡~ cooldmc88 aka DMC 85434

Back to top Go down

cooldmc88

Post Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:06 am by cooldmc88

2nd year sux like hell.. many many things went wrong this time around. and i made the most number of wrong decisions in this sem than ever. i cant remember all but at least that's how i feel. ultimately the gravest decision is 2 continue studying in fit. i'm also not sure how i would survive in the working world in the future....

Back to top Go down

psylancer

Post Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:18 am by psylancer

You could always pursue in another degree when you are out there ba.
MBA, ACCA, etc is always an option. And yeah, I made some pretty crappy decisions in year 2 as well, but as life teaches us, we pick up where we fall and we run from there. That's call a life lesson :D

Back to top Go down

cooldmc88

Post Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:20 am by cooldmc88

yep, we learn thru mistakes, but i think the number of mistakes i made this sem were overwhelming. n some would prove to be detrimental for my future.
actually be4 entering unimas, i considered ACCA.
psylancer, i'm assuming u're a dude from fk. second year too?

Back to top Go down

psylancer

Post Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:25 am by psylancer

My father's currently 54 and he recently gotten his ACCA. So it's never too late ;D
I'm from FK, 3rd year though. And where are you wired to online? The wireless has been down lately, gah! Have to travel to get connected -_-

Back to top Go down

cooldmc88

Post Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:31 am by cooldmc88

i'm onlining at cempaka. a pleasant surprise that i could get connected, as the wireless here has been down since monday. guess u travelled to fit? oh btw, the internet connection in unimas always disappoints!

Back to top Go down

psylancer

Post Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:33 am by psylancer

cooldmc88 wrote:i'm onlining at cempaka. a pleasant surprise that i could get connected, as the wireless here has been down since monday. guess u travelled to fit? oh btw, the internet connection in unimas always disappoints!

I'm staying in the intersection of taz and bungaraya, and I couldn't connect to both areas as well. Nope, my feng shui locations are a hidden corner in FK and also CTF1, and occasionally CAIS... -_-

Back to top Go down

cooldmc88

Post Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:40 am by cooldmc88

wireless facilities sux in unimas. only beginning of this sem they provided cempaka with wireless. even then the quality is something to be ashamed about. hopefully the new mpp will do something about ease of internet access for students in hostels, as it can b quite crucial for doing our coursework.

Back to top Go down

psylancer

Post Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:43 am by psylancer

It's not dependable. I'd rather travel to CTF1 at ungodly hours to speed up my assignment works. The quality was excellent during the Raya hols, I finished downloading a full season of transformers during that time -_-

Back to top Go down

cooldmc88

Post Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:45 am by cooldmc88

yeah, surprisingly good during raya. guess it's the least they could do to compensate for the scarcity of food during that hellish period (one of my bad decisions made here).. maybe really has something to do with the number of people going online.. the more, the slower

Back to top Go down

psylancer

Post Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:46 am by psylancer

You're FIT person right? You tell me. :D
Seriously, I stocked my room with instant noodles, tuna, milo, and bread. That's how miserable I am. Plus I don't drive so I'm basically stuck in room. :O

Back to top Go down

cooldmc88

Post Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:49 am by cooldmc88

i depended on instant noodles the entire week, but not everyday la. some days i eat food bought by frens. have to always request from them, like a beggar. hehe.. it's all in the spirit of raya for ppl who r stuck in unimas!

Back to top Go down

psylancer

Post Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:50 am by psylancer

cooldmc88 wrote:i depended on instant noodles the entire week, but not everyday la. some days i eat food bought by frens. have to always request from them, like a beggar. hehe.. it's all in the spirit of raya for ppl who r stuck in unimas!

Well, I beggared quite a lot as well, including now... :D
Still craving for nice food out there ;D

Back to top Go down

cooldmc88

Post Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:53 am by cooldmc88

it's not a bad thing to play the beggar role in life. at least we're not stealing. hehe, yeah like wat i stated under my fav foods, i havent eaten sushi, pizza, drunk watermelon juice since the beginning of this sem.. go back to selangor this holiday, i'll seriously stuff my face into all those!

Back to top Go down

psylancer

Post Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:58 am by psylancer

Speaking of which, how often do you visit USJ Taipan? Really miss the food there leh.

Back to top Go down

cooldmc88

Post Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:00 pm by cooldmc88

almost everyday when i'm there.. taipan's always crowded during peak hours, it's best to walk around rather than drive there. i like to eat at meaty house and some tokyo restaurant which i cnt recall the name. oh yeah, forgot to ask, which part of selangor r u from?

Back to top Go down

psylancer

Post Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:04 pm by psylancer

I'm schooled in PJ, but my parents are living in somewhere near to Putra Heights, and the industrial zone, so I'm no stranger to Taipan.
I'm a regular at the Kayu Nasi Kandar, which I miss now. Where's meaty house exactly? :D
Oh, how can you miss the Old Town Kopitiam, and directly opposite the Vietnam Kitchen restaurant... Gahhhhh

Back to top Go down

cooldmc88

Post Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:07 pm by cooldmc88

oh! kinda forgotten about that place. meaty house is same row as starbucks, if my memory serves me right. wow, it's nice to know some1 who's residing near my place (which is very rare in unimas).
wanna know y i say most ppl in selangor r stuckup? because i know 3 ppl who rejected unimas for these reasons: unimas is unknown, unimas is in ulu place, unimas in jungle, deep in jungle, scared kena so and so by headhunters, etc etc.. very offended by those!

Back to top Go down

psylancer

Post Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:13 pm by psylancer

I strategically chose unimas coz
A. My pointer sucks to enter any other universities
B. I need a retreat from the urban bustle of KL/PJ
C. I've never taken a flight in my entire life (going to S'wak was my first)

I'm a very simple person. LOlx. And no, no one has approached me and asked if my faculty is on the tree :D But the perception of people there can't be changed within a day. Their prerogative to think that way, all we can do is enjoy our stay here ;D

Back to top Go down

psylancer

Post Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:14 pm by psylancer

cooldmc88 wrote:oh! kinda forgotten about that place. meaty house is same row as starbucks, if my memory serves me right. wow, it's nice to know some1 who's residing near my place (which is very rare in unimas)

I'll make it a point to visit there when I'm back ;D

Back to top Go down

cooldmc88

Post Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:34 pm by cooldmc88

hehe yeah. nice place to consume protein! hmm, ur first flight??? wow, that's cool. i got frens who have worse pointer than me but stil get to enter so-called premier unis such as um and ukm and study in the field of their desires. unfairness abound, but just gotta live with it.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum