Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics
Poll

How's ur relationship wif people in UNIMAS???

12% 12% [ 4 ]
41% 41% [ 14 ]
38% 38% [ 13 ]
9% 9% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 34

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 39 on Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:06 am

vote for your college!!!

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

from which college are you from???

33% 33% 
[ 26 ]
25% 25% 
[ 20 ]
11% 11% 
[ 9 ]
9% 9% 
[ 7 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
3% 3% 
[ 2 ]
19% 19% 
[ 15 ]
 
Total Votes : 79

Re: vote for your college!!!

Post by >nocturnal< on Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:49 pm

erika_lovct848 wrote:TAZ won the 1st college in MAPU dinner that organized by MPP session 2007/2008... i went for the ceremony tis year... TAZ not involve in MAP... because TAZ did not accept the junior for session 2008/2009 tis year during the beginnig of this sem... tat's y TAZ not involved in MAP... but... afterward TAZ accept the second intake juniors... then we gt organized the orieantation for 2nd intake students in TAZ after MAP...

oic... noe i know erika is in taz... hehe... not far from brc... but very far from her super..
avatar
>nocturnal<
Moderator
Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 1113
Age : 29
Location : Kuching
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: vote for your college!!!

Post by KaKa*HiMeMiYa on Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:51 pm

i ady move out frm TAZ to desa ilmu last month ...
avatar
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
Caramel Frappuccino
Caramel Frappuccino

Female
Number of posts : 1118
Age : 31
Location : KaKa's wonderland
Registration date : 2008-07-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: vote for your college!!!

Post by >nocturnal< on Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:09 pm

erika_lovct848 wrote:i ady move out frm TAZ to desa ilmu last month ...

oh, really??? like that... owhh eye see...
avatar
>nocturnal<
Moderator
Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 1113
Age : 29
Location : Kuching
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: vote for your college!!!

Post by lightning_siput on Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:21 pm

super and erika buy house already?

_________________
séeput

I'm a freelance photographer! Contact me for photography jobs!

Latest event:
FSGK Home Concert II
avatar
lightning_siput
Moderator
Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 1113
Age : 32
Location : where lightning strikes
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/photoseeput

Back to top Go down

Re: vote for your college!!!

Post by KaKa*HiMeMiYa on Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:23 pm

our house in Jln Song... the house in Jln Song bigger n beautiful... but i prefer to go back to KL...
avatar
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
Caramel Frappuccino
Caramel Frappuccino

Female
Number of posts : 1118
Age : 31
Location : KaKa's wonderland
Registration date : 2008-07-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: vote for your college!!!

Post by supercalifragilisticexpia on Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:30 pm

lightning_siput wrote:super and erika buy house already?

i'm planning of building a castle at my father's village. a castle that looks like the Queen Elizabeth's castle in London
avatar
supercalifragilisticexpia
Espresso
Espresso

Male
Number of posts : 138
Age : 29
Registration date : 2008-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: vote for your college!!!

Post by KaKa*HiMeMiYa on Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:35 pm

supercalifragilisticexpia wrote:
lightning_siput wrote:super and erika buy house already?

i'm planning of building a castle at my father's village. a castle that looks like the Queen Elizabeth's castle in London

oh... really???
avatar
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
Caramel Frappuccino
Caramel Frappuccino

Female
Number of posts : 1118
Age : 31
Location : KaKa's wonderland
Registration date : 2008-07-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: vote for your college!!!

Post by supercalifragilisticexpia on Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:37 pm

erika_lovct848 wrote:
supercalifragilisticexpia wrote:
lightning_siput wrote:super and erika buy house already?

i'm planning of building a castle at my father's village. a castle that looks like the Queen Elizabeth's castle in London

oh... really???

oh yes, baby... it's all for you...
avatar
supercalifragilisticexpia
Espresso
Espresso

Male
Number of posts : 138
Age : 29
Registration date : 2008-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: vote for your college!!!

Post by KaKa*HiMeMiYa on Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:40 pm

supercalifragilisticexpia wrote:
erika_lovct848 wrote:
supercalifragilisticexpia wrote:
lightning_siput wrote:super and erika buy house already?

i'm planning of building a castle at my father's village. a castle that looks like the Queen Elizabeth's castle in London

oh... really???

oh yes, baby... it's all for you...

oh... thanks... dear... i love it so much... n u... wahaha
avatar
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
Caramel Frappuccino
Caramel Frappuccino

Female
Number of posts : 1118
Age : 31
Location : KaKa's wonderland
Registration date : 2008-07-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: vote for your college!!!

Post by bumi dragon lord on Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:44 pm

i will watch you super..... you take away my kaka...!!!!!!
i will watch you.....
avatar
bumi dragon lord
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 708
Age : 31
Location : hollow of hell
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: vote for your college!!!

Post by supercalifragilisticexpia on Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:45 pm

erika_lovct848 wrote:
supercalifragilisticexpia wrote:
erika_lovct848 wrote:
supercalifragilisticexpia wrote:
lightning_siput wrote:super and erika buy house already?

i'm planning of building a castle at my father's village. a castle that looks like the Queen Elizabeth's castle in London

oh... really???

oh yes, baby... it's all for you...

oh... thanks... dear... i love it so much... n u... wahaha

me too... muacksss...
avatar
supercalifragilisticexpia
Espresso
Espresso

Male
Number of posts : 138
Age : 29
Registration date : 2008-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: vote for your college!!!

Post by supercalifragilisticexpia on Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:46 pm

bumi dragon lord wrote:i will watch you super..... you take away my kaka...!!!!!!
i will watch you.....

you better watch your mouth. i'll find you. and i'll kill you just like the traps and ways Jigsaw kills people in SAW movies...
avatar
supercalifragilisticexpia
Espresso
Espresso

Male
Number of posts : 138
Age : 29
Registration date : 2008-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: vote for your college!!!

Post by bumi dragon lord on Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:51 pm

i wash my mouth everyday from now and then, you better watch your finger dont let it putus like a saw is crossing over and kepala putus like teh russian doing heads transfer in x-file2...
avatar
bumi dragon lord
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 708
Age : 31
Location : hollow of hell
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: vote for your college!!!

Post by KaKa*HiMeMiYa on Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:54 pm

plz... plz... dun do tat... u both r kind ppl... cant do the cruel thgs... no....
avatar
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
Caramel Frappuccino
Caramel Frappuccino

Female
Number of posts : 1118
Age : 31
Location : KaKa's wonderland
Registration date : 2008-07-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: vote for your college!!!

Post by supercalifragilisticexpia on Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:58 pm

erika_lovct848 wrote:plz... plz... dun do tat... u both r kind ppl... cant do the cruel thgs... no....

okay, baby. all for you... i forgive bumi...
avatar
supercalifragilisticexpia
Espresso
Espresso

Male
Number of posts : 138
Age : 29
Registration date : 2008-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: vote for your college!!!

Post by KaKa*HiMeMiYa on Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:03 pm

supercalifragilisticexpia wrote:
erika_lovct848 wrote:plz... plz... dun do tat... u both r kind ppl... cant do the cruel thgs... no....

okay, baby. all for you... i forgive bumi...

thx dear... becoz of ur kindness, tat's y i love u...
avatar
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
Caramel Frappuccino
Caramel Frappuccino

Female
Number of posts : 1118
Age : 31
Location : KaKa's wonderland
Registration date : 2008-07-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: vote for your college!!!

Post by supercalifragilisticexpia on Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:05 pm

baby, it's so nice here in uni-kopitiam. nobody disturb us dating...
avatar
supercalifragilisticexpia
Espresso
Espresso

Male
Number of posts : 138
Age : 29
Registration date : 2008-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: vote for your college!!!

Post by KaKa*HiMeMiYa on Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:08 pm

yaya... they giv us the chance for dating here... tat's y they r gone...
avatar
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
Caramel Frappuccino
Caramel Frappuccino

Female
Number of posts : 1118
Age : 31
Location : KaKa's wonderland
Registration date : 2008-07-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: vote for your college!!!

Post by lightning_siput on Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:10 pm

hmmm.. Very good, very good

_________________
séeput

I'm a freelance photographer! Contact me for photography jobs!

Latest event:
FSGK Home Concert II
avatar
lightning_siput
Moderator
Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 1113
Age : 32
Location : where lightning strikes
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/photoseeput

Back to top Go down

Re: vote for your college!!!

Post by >nocturnal< on Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:12 pm

erika_lovct848 wrote:yaya... they giv us the chance for dating here... tat's y they r gone...

really? okay. such good boys and girls... love you baby...
avatar
>nocturnal<
Moderator
Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 1113
Age : 29
Location : Kuching
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: vote for your college!!!

Post by KaKa*HiMeMiYa on Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:13 pm

karoshi wrote:
erika_lovct848 wrote:yaya... they giv us the chance for dating here... tat's y they r gone...

really? okay. such good boys and girls... love you baby...

avatar
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
Caramel Frappuccino
Caramel Frappuccino

Female
Number of posts : 1118
Age : 31
Location : KaKa's wonderland
Registration date : 2008-07-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: vote for your college!!!

Post by supercalifragilisticexpia on Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:15 pm

erika_lovct848 wrote:
karoshi wrote:
erika_lovct848 wrote:yaya... they giv us the chance for dating here... tat's y they r gone...

really? okay. such good boys and girls... love you baby...


stupid karoshi. i think he's "perli" us...
avatar
supercalifragilisticexpia
Espresso
Espresso

Male
Number of posts : 138
Age : 29
Registration date : 2008-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: vote for your college!!!

Post by KaKa*HiMeMiYa on Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:19 pm

supercalifragilisticexpia wrote:
erika_lovct848 wrote:
karoshi wrote:
erika_lovct848 wrote:yaya... they giv us the chance for dating here... tat's y they r gone...

really? okay. such good boys and girls... love you baby...


stupid karoshi. i think he's "perli" us...

yaya... i think he's envy on us...
avatar
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
Caramel Frappuccino
Caramel Frappuccino

Female
Number of posts : 1118
Age : 31
Location : KaKa's wonderland
Registration date : 2008-07-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: vote for your college!!!

Post by supercalifragilisticexpia on Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:21 pm

erika_lovct848 wrote:
supercalifragilisticexpia wrote:
erika_lovct848 wrote:
karoshi wrote:
erika_lovct848 wrote:yaya... they giv us the chance for dating here... tat's y they r gone...

really? okay. such good boys and girls... love you baby...


stupid karoshi. i think he's "perli" us...

yaya... i think he's envy on us...

yea. i think so... kiss me, baby... muacksss... (make him more jealous...)
avatar
supercalifragilisticexpia
Espresso
Espresso

Male
Number of posts : 138
Age : 29
Registration date : 2008-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: vote for your college!!!

Post by >nocturnal< on Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:22 pm

hmmm... you two go on la...
avatar
>nocturnal<
Moderator
Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 1113
Age : 29
Location : Kuching
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: vote for your college!!!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum