Uni-Kopitiam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Marvel Heroes USB Flash/Thumbdrive 2 Years Warranty for Collection
which among the faculty do you think have many pretty girls and handsome boy? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:12 pm by kyliew

» Any place to learn archery?
which among the faculty do you think have many pretty girls and handsome boy? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:10 pm by demuntimun

» 10 reasons of uni-kopitiam's silence
which among the faculty do you think have many pretty girls and handsome boy? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 1:11 pm by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» may a couple be good friend after break up??
which among the faculty do you think have many pretty girls and handsome boy? - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:58 am by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» new couples formed in UKF
which among the faculty do you think have many pretty girls and handsome boy? - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:54 am by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» Have your girl friend do the list below? If yes, marry her
which among the faculty do you think have many pretty girls and handsome boy? - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 5:05 pm by joycetantan

» fallin in love so fast??? wat do u think???
which among the faculty do you think have many pretty girls and handsome boy? - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:54 pm by joycetantan

» Window Vista vs Window 7
which among the faculty do you think have many pretty girls and handsome boy? - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:02 pm by joycetantan

» same age?boy is elder den girl?girl is elder than boy?which one u prefer?
which among the faculty do you think have many pretty girls and handsome boy? - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 10:01 am by fat_bunny

Poll

How's ur relationship wif people in UNIMAS???

which among the faculty do you think have many pretty girls and handsome boy? - Page 3 Vote_lcap12%which among the faculty do you think have many pretty girls and handsome boy? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 12% [ 4 ]
which among the faculty do you think have many pretty girls and handsome boy? - Page 3 Vote_lcap41%which among the faculty do you think have many pretty girls and handsome boy? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 41% [ 14 ]
which among the faculty do you think have many pretty girls and handsome boy? - Page 3 Vote_lcap38%which among the faculty do you think have many pretty girls and handsome boy? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 38% [ 13 ]
which among the faculty do you think have many pretty girls and handsome boy? - Page 3 Vote_lcap9%which among the faculty do you think have many pretty girls and handsome boy? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 9% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 34

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 41 on Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:53 am

which among the faculty do you think have many pretty girls and handsome boy?

+30
jom_KepoŽ
cooldmc88
moon_rider
UFO
stupidcupid
aman
cikgu_ain
PerfectStrike
tutuman
bumi dragon lord
Ms Kye
Kluster87
>nocturnal<
Espada
candyclk
Feng
Asus F8
Kenzaki
blackberrie
Heby_KakiOfUKF
redgal
halo
Acme
Alan
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
hehe
lightning_siput
jin_wan
Nathalie
kobe
34 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

which among the faculty do you think have many pretty girls and handsome boy? - Page 3 Empty Re: which among the faculty do you think have many pretty girls and handsome boy?

Post by bumi dragon lord Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:09 pm

all i see only trees and grass, so far.... afew flowers only, that also is in consideration lisdt of ok punya beauty.
bumi dragon lord
bumi dragon lord
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

which among the faculty do you think have many pretty girls and handsome boy? - Page 3 Empty Re: which among the faculty do you think have many pretty girls and handsome boy?

Post by aman Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:40 pm

heehe, funny la u guys,.. every faculty have theirown uniqueness,.. i saw few beautiful lady from east campus, not sure from which faculty,.. also some from fk and fsts, those from first year,.. hee, really nice to see,..
aman
aman
Black Coffe
Black Coffe

Male
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by bumi dragon lord Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:54 pm

father kap lui? father ham sap oh.... lol
bumi dragon lord
bumi dragon lord
Admin
Admin

Male

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by lightning_siput Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:56 pm

Wahkakakaka. First year... Better grab quick before other ppl get them :lol:
lightning_siput
lightning_siput

Male
Number of posts : 1113
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/photoseeput

Back to top Go down

Post by bumi dragon lord Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:58 pm

ya, i saw one, hope can get her....
bumi dragon lord
bumi dragon lord
Admin
Admin

Male

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Acme Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:10 pm

East campus, quite a few classes is from West campus. Wahaha, as compare to UTAR T_T boo hoo, its almost everywhere. ROAR! Lolx. Many of them is see no touch. Roses are always full with thorns and those raflesias are crowded by flies...
Acme
Acme
Coffee Frappuccino
Coffee Frappuccino

Male
Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by bumi dragon lord Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:20 pm

rose and rafflesia is still ok, takut punya is pincher plant where you dont know what will happen when with the one, at the end only you know.
further more, orchid, parasite where all teh richness of 'nutrition' has been flow out.....
bumi dragon lord
bumi dragon lord
Admin
Admin

Male

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by stupidcupid Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:43 pm

For me, 2nd year student in FSTS of KIMIA SUMBER has a LOTs of LENG LUI~ try to observe~
stupidcupid
stupidcupid
Black Coffe
Black Coffe

Female
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-09-16

http://dolphin0120.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by UFO Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:38 am

For me there are NO leng chais in UNIMAS but leng luis really got a lot. FSTS and FEB especially but FEB knows to doll themselves very well with make-ups and clothes and FSTS naturally very pretty already.
UFO
UFO
Black Coffe
Black Coffe

Female
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by KaKa*HiMeMiYa Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:10 pm

yup, there are many leng lui juniors for tis batch, mostly i observe the leng lui juniors are those from FSKPM...
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
Caramel Frappuccino
Caramel Frappuccino

Female
Number of posts : 1118

Back to top Go down

Post by moon_rider Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:01 pm

wad discussion is this???lolx lolx....fss many bao tao lei.fsts seldom see leng lui...fk?i m from fk..no see any1.zZZzzz.many said that 1st year got leng lui.ZZZ....where got??where got??post her pic here la. honestly i din see any.by the way, i have gf liao. no point to see others. n for me, my gf owes the prettiest. luckily i got her since i was in 1st year.lol lol....been seeing her for almost 3 years, still feel like she is the prettiest among all. she is from FEB. so i vote for FEB...=P
moon_rider
moon_rider
Black Coffe
Black Coffe

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by cooldmc88 Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:28 am

haihz... no one ever mentioned that fit got lenglui or lengchai... always mention fk and fsts
cooldmc88
cooldmc88

Male
Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by >nocturnal< Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:37 am

fsts got many pretty-cute-beautiful-adorable-sexy girls... which among the faculty do you think have many pretty girls and handsome boy? - Page 3 Icon_lol u can organise Miss UNIMAS competition to proove tat.

handsome guys??? non of the faculty in unimas got.
>nocturnal<
>nocturnal<

Male
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by PerfectStrike Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:49 pm

This is a fact! I can't find any leng lui or leng cai from FIT. Well, I did see one from FIT, if i not mistaken, she is now holding a RA position. :drunken:
PerfectStrike
Espresso
Espresso

Male
Number of posts : 88

Back to top Go down

Post by bumi dragon lord Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:09 pm

guy is not only pupus, but handsome one turut menjunam, haiz.....
nevermind, as long as got hot chicks, its ok liao.....hahahhaha
spicy (mulut celupar) is not my taste...
bumi dragon lord
bumi dragon lord
Admin
Admin

Male

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by jom_KepoŽ Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:42 pm

wondering where are those lengzai gone?
jom_KepoŽ
jom_KepoŽ
Black Coffe
Black Coffe

Female
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by >nocturnal< Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:54 pm

bumi dragon lord wrote:guy is not only pupus, but handsome one turut menjunam, haiz.....

desperate housewives CHANGE to desperate university student.... mwahaha!!!
>nocturnal<
>nocturnal<

Male

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by KaKa*HiMeMiYa Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:18 pm

eh... bumi... if spicy means sexy, is not ur taste meh??? hehe...
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
Caramel Frappuccino
Caramel Frappuccino

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by psylancer Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:30 am

karoshi wrote:
bumi dragon lord wrote:guy is not only pupus, but handsome one turut menjunam, haiz.....

desperate housewives CHANGE to desperate university student.... mwahaha!!!

Have you downloaded Desperate University Student season 1 or should I go youtube and find it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
psylancer
psylancer

Male
Number of posts : 693
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by puteriku Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:26 pm

pretty gurlz= FSKPM
handsome boyz= teet..teet..teet... N/A!!!
hehe :D
puteriku
puteriku
Black Coffe
Black Coffe

Female
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by >nocturnal< Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:29 am

pretty cute adorable beautiful gurlz = FSTS
handsome guys = foreign universities as long as it is not in malaysia
>nocturnal<
>nocturnal<

Male

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by PerfectStrike Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:14 pm

I want some pictures!!! :P
PerfectStrike
Espresso
Espresso

Male
Number of posts : 88

Back to top Go down

Post by >nocturnal< Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:19 pm

PerfectStrike wrote:I want some pictures!!! :P

take a visit to FSTS yourself. posting peoples' picture in public is very unethical
>nocturnal<
>nocturnal<

Male

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by KaKa*HiMeMiYa Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:51 am

many beautiful gals in fsts??? really???
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
Caramel Frappuccino
Caramel Frappuccino

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Acme Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:09 am

karoshi wrote:
PerfectStrike wrote:I want some pictures!!! :P

take a visit to FSTS yourself. posting peoples' picture in public is very unethical
Hmm... isn't your avatar is someone else's picture also? Didn't consider that? Unethical is post or circular of other people's picture (their photos of them, not their ownership over the photo) without their awareness and permission, and without acknowledgment.
Acme
Acme
Coffee Frappuccino
Coffee Frappuccino

Male
Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next