Uni-Kopitiam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Marvel Heroes USB Flash/Thumbdrive 2 Years Warranty for Collection
ukf autority is too selfcentered?? wat do you think EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:12 pm by kyliew

» Any place to learn archery?
ukf autority is too selfcentered?? wat do you think EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:10 pm by demuntimun

» 10 reasons of uni-kopitiam's silence
ukf autority is too selfcentered?? wat do you think EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 1:11 pm by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» may a couple be good friend after break up??
ukf autority is too selfcentered?? wat do you think EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:58 am by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» new couples formed in UKF
ukf autority is too selfcentered?? wat do you think EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:54 am by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» Have your girl friend do the list below? If yes, marry her
ukf autority is too selfcentered?? wat do you think EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 5:05 pm by joycetantan

» fallin in love so fast??? wat do u think???
ukf autority is too selfcentered?? wat do you think EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:54 pm by joycetantan

» Window Vista vs Window 7
ukf autority is too selfcentered?? wat do you think EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:02 pm by joycetantan

» same age?boy is elder den girl?girl is elder than boy?which one u prefer?
ukf autority is too selfcentered?? wat do you think EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 10:01 am by fat_bunny

Poll

How's ur relationship wif people in UNIMAS???

ukf autority is too selfcentered?? wat do you think Vote_lcap12%ukf autority is too selfcentered?? wat do you think Vote_rcap 12% [ 4 ]
ukf autority is too selfcentered?? wat do you think Vote_lcap41%ukf autority is too selfcentered?? wat do you think Vote_rcap 41% [ 14 ]
ukf autority is too selfcentered?? wat do you think Vote_lcap38%ukf autority is too selfcentered?? wat do you think Vote_rcap 38% [ 13 ]
ukf autority is too selfcentered?? wat do you think Vote_lcap9%ukf autority is too selfcentered?? wat do you think Vote_rcap 9% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 34

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 41 on Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:53 am

ukf autority is too selfcentered?? wat do you think

+9
psychopath_prophet
>nocturnal<
lightning_siput
redgal
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
jin_wan
psylancer
tutuman
13 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

ukf autority is too selfcentered?? wat do you think Empty ukf autority is too selfcentered?? wat do you think

Post by tutuman Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:07 am

i am banned juz bcox i am fighting for my right!! huh...but kena banned...juz bcox authority cant fight back in discussion...huh...wats ur opinion?? modified the forum so that he looked no offense on me? stupiak
tutuman
tutuman
Caramel Macchiato
Caramel Macchiato

Male
Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Back to top Go down

ukf autority is too selfcentered?? wat do you think Empty Re: ukf autority is too selfcentered?? wat do you think

Post by psylancer Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:15 am

Not taking sides, but I would like to know the basis of your accusation. And after all, this forum does belong to the mentioned authority, they hold absolute power. I wouldn't offend them if I were you.
psylancer
psylancer

Male
Number of posts : 693
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Back to top Go down

ukf autority is too selfcentered?? wat do you think Empty Re: ukf autority is too selfcentered?? wat do you think

Post by jin_wan Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:42 pm

our right at here? We r allow to talk freely at here. the UKF never limit us anytin... y u said so?
jin_wan
jin_wan
White Cappuccino
White Cappuccino

Male
Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by KaKa*HiMeMiYa Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:02 pm

tutuman, y u said u kena banned??? when is it??? u kena banned??? wat was happened to u???
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
Caramel Frappuccino
Caramel Frappuccino

Female
Number of posts : 1118
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by redgal Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:55 pm

pls refer to "how to be gorgeous physically?? dun out of topic..", u'll understand y...
redgal
redgal
Caramel Macchiato
Caramel Macchiato

Female
Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by tutuman Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:08 am

psylancer wrote:Not taking sides, but I would like to know the basis of your accusation. And after all, this forum does belong to the mentioned authority, they hold absolute power. I wouldn't offend them if I were you.

u r moderator anyway, so u r not absolute neutral. authority here juz like kids..so emotional. not profesional. thats wat i think. juz giving opinions for them to think bout it.
tutuman
tutuman
Caramel Macchiato
Caramel Macchiato

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tutuman Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:11 am

jin_wan wrote:our right at here? We r allow to talk freely at here. the UKF never limit us anytin... y u said so?

u also think like that rite?? i dun have proof to show you cox the authority deleted the proof d..do refer to the basketball club forum.
tutuman
tutuman
Caramel Macchiato
Caramel Macchiato

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tutuman Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:20 am

erika_lovct848 wrote:tutuman, y u said u kena banned??? when is it??? u kena banned??? wat was happened to u???

u ask the authority lo...water tank a...i also lazy wan explain d le...sienz...
tutuman
tutuman
Caramel Macchiato
Caramel Macchiato

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by KaKa*HiMeMiYa Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:53 am

tutuman wrote:
erika_lovct848 wrote:tutuman, y u said u kena banned??? when is it??? u kena banned??? wat was happened to u???

u ask the authority lo...water tank a...i also lazy wan explain d le...sienz...

okay... okay... b calm ya... ukf autority is too selfcentered?? wat do you think 430563
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
Caramel Frappuccino
Caramel Frappuccino

Female
Number of posts : 1118
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by psylancer Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:10 am

tutuman wrote:u r moderator anyway, so u r not absolute neutral. authority here juz like kids..so emotional. not profesional. thats wat i think. juz giving opinions for them to think bout it.

I am only a moderator in a certain region, I believe another moderator is in charge of the thread you posted in. And what do gain by calling out names? By doing so, you are indirectly involving all the moderators in this forum as well (by referring us as so 'kids' ,so emotional and not 'profesional')

Settle your dispute with the certain moderator via PM. That's my advice to you.
psylancer
psylancer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by 21 Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:24 am

Your account has been banned due to complains from other members, it doesnt matter with me, hope you can understand. The reason has stated by admin in your fren's post in HELPS forum.
ŰĶƒ PЯ
ŰĶƒ PЯ

Male
Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by tutuman Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:51 am

WateR TaNK wrote:Your account has been banned due to complains from other members, it doesnt matter with me, hope you can understand. The reason has stated by admin in your fren's post in HELPS forum.

r u sure??hahahaha
tutuman
tutuman
Caramel Macchiato
Caramel Macchiato

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tutuman Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:53 am

psylancer wrote:
tutuman wrote:u r moderator anyway, so u r not absolute neutral. authority here juz like kids..so emotional. not profesional. thats wat i think. juz giving opinions for them to think bout it.

I am only a moderator in a certain region, I believe another moderator is in charge of the thread you posted in. And what do gain by calling out names? By doing so, you are indirectly involving all the moderators in this forum as well (by referring us as so 'kids' ,so emotional and not 'profesional')

Settle your dispute with the certain moderator via PM. That's my advice to you.

r u authority??if u r not the 1 who did it the i dun mean you..so dun so syok bout my charge..
tutuman
tutuman
Caramel Macchiato
Caramel Macchiato

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by psylancer Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:01 am

It's not the matter about syok or not syok, it's about pulling all the other moderators into your dispute. Again, what do you actually accomplish by doing this?
psylancer
psylancer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by lightning_siput Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:05 am

I suggest we stop arguing.. Just ignore him, wait for him to cool down.
lightning_siput
lightning_siput

Male
Number of posts : 1113
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/photoseeput

Back to top Go down

Post by tutuman Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:25 am

psylancer wrote:It's not the matter about syok or not syok, it's about pulling all the other moderators into your dispute. Again, what do you actually accomplish by doing this?

when do i pull all the moderators into my dispute...omg...nth..juz tun bu xia zhe kou qi...hahahaha
tutuman
tutuman
Caramel Macchiato
Caramel Macchiato

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by >nocturnal< Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:06 pm

pity on you tutuman... everything is wrong
>nocturnal<
>nocturnal<

Male
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by tutuman Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:48 am

karoshi wrote:pity on you tutuman... everything is wrong

yalo....haha...%$*^$(&*_*(^&^....haha
tutuman
tutuman
Caramel Macchiato
Caramel Macchiato

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by >nocturnal< Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:54 am

lolz. luckily u're not a moderator like me. if not, teruk kena marah
>nocturnal<
>nocturnal<

Male

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by tutuman Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:57 am

here should b a very free place since its for uni student...if there r things restricted, then juz turn this to government forum!!!all law by law...
hahaha
tutuman
tutuman
Caramel Macchiato
Caramel Macchiato

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by >nocturnal< Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:04 am

tutuman wrote:here should b a very free place since its for uni student...if there r things restricted, then juz turn this to government forum!!!all law by law...
hahaha

ya. agree. just like what happened to malaysia kini blog
>nocturnal<
>nocturnal<

Male

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by tutuman Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:21 am

yala....i cant bliv the "government" in ukf's mind r so.....haiz...dunno how to say...still say all of you r free to sayanything in this forum...[removed by moderator]
tutuman
tutuman
Caramel Macchiato
Caramel Macchiato

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by >nocturnal< Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:27 am

ya... now i feel like so bersalah being born into this world... *sigh*
>nocturnal<
>nocturnal<

Male

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by tutuman Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:30 am

hahaha...dun....still have other good things that worth for you to stay in this world...hahaha...at least still have stupiak kopitiamer like me here [removed] together with you...hahaha
tutuman
tutuman
Caramel Macchiato
Caramel Macchiato

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by >nocturnal< Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:38 am

ya lo... only we two discuss here... other kopitiamers i*i*t like dog follow all the rules... feel like wanna die now...
>nocturnal<
>nocturnal<

Male

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum