Uni-Kopitiam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Marvel Heroes USB Flash/Thumbdrive 2 Years Warranty for Collection
Does anyone have the problem of having difficulties to sleep at night? EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:12 pm by kyliew

» Any place to learn archery?
Does anyone have the problem of having difficulties to sleep at night? EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:10 pm by demuntimun

» 10 reasons of uni-kopitiam's silence
Does anyone have the problem of having difficulties to sleep at night? EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 1:11 pm by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» may a couple be good friend after break up??
Does anyone have the problem of having difficulties to sleep at night? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:58 am by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» new couples formed in UKF
Does anyone have the problem of having difficulties to sleep at night? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:54 am by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» Have your girl friend do the list below? If yes, marry her
Does anyone have the problem of having difficulties to sleep at night? EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 5:05 pm by joycetantan

» fallin in love so fast??? wat do u think???
Does anyone have the problem of having difficulties to sleep at night? EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:54 pm by joycetantan

» Window Vista vs Window 7
Does anyone have the problem of having difficulties to sleep at night? EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:02 pm by joycetantan

» same age?boy is elder den girl?girl is elder than boy?which one u prefer?
Does anyone have the problem of having difficulties to sleep at night? EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 10:01 am by fat_bunny

Poll

How's ur relationship wif people in UNIMAS???

Does anyone have the problem of having difficulties to sleep at night? Vote_lcap12%Does anyone have the problem of having difficulties to sleep at night? Vote_rcap 12% [ 4 ]
Does anyone have the problem of having difficulties to sleep at night? Vote_lcap41%Does anyone have the problem of having difficulties to sleep at night? Vote_rcap 41% [ 14 ]
Does anyone have the problem of having difficulties to sleep at night? Vote_lcap38%Does anyone have the problem of having difficulties to sleep at night? Vote_rcap 38% [ 13 ]
Does anyone have the problem of having difficulties to sleep at night? Vote_lcap9%Does anyone have the problem of having difficulties to sleep at night? Vote_rcap 9% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 34

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 41 on Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:53 am

Does anyone have the problem of having difficulties to sleep at night?

+13
>nocturnal<
tutuman
young
Espada
redgal
my heart will go on
psiloCybin
lightning_siput
bumi dragon lord
Daniel
fat_bunny
Kopitiam_kaki™
(#^_^#)
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Does anyone have the problem of having difficulties to sleep at night? Empty Does anyone have the problem of having difficulties to sleep at night?

Post by (#^_^#) Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:53 am

any suggestion on how prevent or cure this problem besides taking an mian yao?
(#^_^#)
(#^_^#)
Black Coffe
Black Coffe

Female
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-11-10

Back to top Go down

Does anyone have the problem of having difficulties to sleep at night? Empty Re: Does anyone have the problem of having difficulties to sleep at night?

Post by Kopitiam_kaki™ Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:57 am

u stress lar.....try overcome ur stress 1st b4 do anything.....
Kopitiam_kaki™
Kopitiam_kaki™
Coffee Frappuccino
Coffee Frappuccino

Male
Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Does anyone have the problem of having difficulties to sleep at night? Empty Re: Does anyone have the problem of having difficulties to sleep at night?

Post by (#^_^#) Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:09 pm

Does anyone have the problem of having difficulties to sleep at night? 863362 hmm...no wor..feeling relax..or i dont even know that i'm stress myself??
(#^_^#)
(#^_^#)
Black Coffe
Black Coffe

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kopitiam_kaki™ Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:10 pm

...serious case then..... Does anyone have the problem of having difficulties to sleep at night? 642522
Kopitiam_kaki™
Kopitiam_kaki™
Coffee Frappuccino
Coffee Frappuccino

Male
Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by (#^_^#) Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:15 pm

that's y i need solution..got few times ady..did not sleep for tha whole night..7am-8am only manage to fall asleep..haiz... Does anyone have the problem of having difficulties to sleep at night? 312666
(#^_^#)
(#^_^#)
Black Coffe
Black Coffe

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by fat_bunny Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:37 pm

if really can't sleep jz try to wake up do sth...x force urself to sleep...x x x try to take sleeping pill...x healthy...u need to go to seek for doctor, cz sometime u can't sleep is becoz unbalancing of ur hormone, so doctor will give u the pill which help u to normalize ur hormone level in ur body instead of giving u sleeping pill...

try to listen the classical music or soft music den will help u sleep better....hope can help u :)
fat_bunny
fat_bunny

Female
Number of posts : 651
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:42 pm

Since u are hard to sleep.
Why don u everyday jog here and there for making urself being tired.
Then u can easy fall to sleep.
Scientific say is u need to move more, cause human body need to workout then ur body can feel the pressure for u to be rest.
Try it out, maybe it will work.
Daniel
Daniel

Male
Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by bumi dragon lord Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:16 pm

there are alot of reason that we can find in google,

for the reason of loosing the grip can because of:

tension,
less exercises,
hungry,
have no time for your self,
unfinish business,
or simply because of habit.
bumi dragon lord
bumi dragon lord
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by lightning_siput Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:49 pm

For me... when my sleep time comes, i'll wave everyone oyasuminasai.. My brain will go into sleep mode and cannot process as fast as normal speed..

lol. just got one article regarding 'ways to sleep' in English for Real World final exam that day. Does anyone have the problem of having difficulties to sleep at night? 43758

If my memory serves me right, the text recommends:
1. Wear socks. Since cold temperature (or from air cond) makes ppl hard to sleep

2. Eat things with carbohydrate but with low fat

3. Dont play computer or watch tv before sleep

hope this helps! Does anyone have the problem of having difficulties to sleep at night? 98092
lightning_siput
lightning_siput

Male
Number of posts : 1113
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/photoseeput

Back to top Go down

Post by psiloCybin Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:10 pm

some ppl say,drink milo can make u sleepy...
bt 4 me,i drink nescafe b4 havin my nap... Does anyone have the problem of having difficulties to sleep at night? 365763
psiloCybin
psiloCybin
Espresso
Espresso

Male
Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by my heart will go on Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:04 pm

Not milo, a cup of warm milk will help, but i guess it is hard get one in UNIMAS. (provided you got a digital stove illegally to heat up your milk^^)
My problem is how to prevent fall asleep instead of cant make myself sleep. ^^
my heart will go on
my heart will go on
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by fat_bunny Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:36 pm

yup, fresh milk, b4 i will drink fresh milk everynite b4 i go to sleep and oways have slumber nite....

here allamanda cafe b got sold fresh milk...usually i will buy one bottle during dinner and drink it b4 sleep...
fat_bunny
fat_bunny

Female
Number of posts : 651
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post by (#^_^#) Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:23 pm

i did try to listen slow music or classical..it helps a little..but still sleeping at 3am...this few days rain at around 5-6pm de..how to jog?hmm...jog in my room??hehe... Does anyone have the problem of having difficulties to sleep at night? 417716
(#^_^#)
(#^_^#)
Black Coffe
Black Coffe

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by lightning_siput Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:12 pm

When you jog, if you're lucky you might find me too. Hehe. These few days i'm going out to take sunrise photos. Does anyone have the problem of having difficulties to sleep at night? 365763
lightning_siput
lightning_siput

Male

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by (#^_^#) Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:59 pm

hmm..sunrise? Does anyone have the problem of having difficulties to sleep at night? 863362
nice..i did went jogging during 1st sem..
woke up 4 am in the morning during puasa time..then go jogging..
run 1 tasik ..then sit on the bridge watch sunrise.. Does anyone have the problem of having difficulties to sleep at night? 459343
hehe...
(#^_^#)
(#^_^#)
Black Coffe
Black Coffe

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by redgal Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:25 pm

(#^_^#) wrote:any suggestion on how prevent or cure this problem besides taking an mian yao?

can try readin notes while lying on bed...very effective!! haha
redgal
redgal
Caramel Macchiato
Caramel Macchiato

Female
Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by (#^_^#) Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:06 pm

ya meh?i did try..gets me more wide awake..
(#^_^#)
(#^_^#)
Black Coffe
Black Coffe

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Espada Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:15 pm

read ur text book.. the most bored one..heheh..but for me, i'll drink hot milo be4 goin 2 sleep..it makes me fall asleep easily
Espada
Espada
White Cappuccino
White Cappuccino

Female
Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by lightning_siput Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:55 pm

Yup. Reading our texts are a good method too. Try to print the powerpoint slides as small as you can; you will make your eyes smaller to have clearer view. Later, zzz....
lightning_siput
lightning_siput

Male

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by young Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:35 am

yes especially the last few night o...hai...had nightmare again o...very very scare the test o...
young
young
Black Coffe
Black Coffe

Female
Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by tutuman Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:36 pm

dun take nap...n exercise...do u have anything bothering you?? mind to share??
tutuman
tutuman
Caramel Macchiato
Caramel Macchiato

Male
Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Back to top Go down

Post by >nocturnal< Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:29 am

(#^_^#) wrote:any suggestion on how prevent or cure this problem besides taking an mian yao?

i think it's just a matter of stress. you won't have the same problem during this holiday...

but if you still face the problem, try to make something you don't like. for example, i don't like physics. so i will try to read any physics book which makes me bored until i sleep.

but during this semester's final exam, i become an owl. wake up during the night, sleep during the day
>nocturnal<
>nocturnal<

Male
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by (#^_^#) Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:05 pm

i dont think so that i have something bothering me..hmm..thx..
(#^_^#)
(#^_^#)
Black Coffe
Black Coffe

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyTsukasa Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:03 pm

maybe you just the night owl kind of person...the person who stay up at night then sleep like a pig in the daylight! maybe?!
BabyTsukasa
BabyTsukasa

Female
Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

http://amarantesamurai.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by tutuman Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:17 pm

mayb mayb....
tutuman
tutuman
Caramel Macchiato
Caramel Macchiato

Male
Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next