Uni-Kopitiam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Marvel Heroes USB Flash/Thumbdrive 2 Years Warranty for Collection
The worst "Nightmare" Person - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:12 pm by kyliew

» Any place to learn archery?
The worst "Nightmare" Person - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:10 pm by demuntimun

» 10 reasons of uni-kopitiam's silence
The worst "Nightmare" Person - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 1:11 pm by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» may a couple be good friend after break up??
The worst "Nightmare" Person - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:58 am by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» new couples formed in UKF
The worst "Nightmare" Person - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:54 am by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» Have your girl friend do the list below? If yes, marry her
The worst "Nightmare" Person - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 5:05 pm by joycetantan

» fallin in love so fast??? wat do u think???
The worst "Nightmare" Person - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:54 pm by joycetantan

» Window Vista vs Window 7
The worst "Nightmare" Person - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:02 pm by joycetantan

» same age?boy is elder den girl?girl is elder than boy?which one u prefer?
The worst "Nightmare" Person - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 10:01 am by fat_bunny

Poll

How's ur relationship wif people in UNIMAS???

The worst "Nightmare" Person - Page 4 Vote_lcap12%The worst "Nightmare" Person - Page 4 Vote_rcap 12% [ 4 ]
The worst "Nightmare" Person - Page 4 Vote_lcap41%The worst "Nightmare" Person - Page 4 Vote_rcap 41% [ 14 ]
The worst "Nightmare" Person - Page 4 Vote_lcap38%The worst "Nightmare" Person - Page 4 Vote_rcap 38% [ 13 ]
The worst "Nightmare" Person - Page 4 Vote_lcap9%The worst "Nightmare" Person - Page 4 Vote_rcap 9% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 34

Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 41 on Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:53 am

The worst "Nightmare" Person

+23
bumi dragon lord
psylancer
my heart will go on
shadowheart_87
patamon
budaksukatido
fat_bunny
redgal
Acme
Ms Kye
c_O
Heby_KakiOfUKF
wakaranai
>nocturnal<
who m i?
darknight5
UKTeams
lightning_siput
Kopitiam_kaki™
BabyTsukasa
jin_wan
Daniel
27 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The worst "Nightmare" Person - Page 4 Empty Re: The worst "Nightmare" Person

Post by 21 Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:16 pm

karoshi wrote:dun blame urself. if me got tat kind of housemate, sure will perang mulut everyday... cant tahan la wit tat type of person. he's such a beruk monyet kera baboon lintah pacat cacing babi gorilla orang utan chopstick fork sudu meja kerusi pinggan mangkuk tandas tisu tandas kain lap meja kain lap kaki air cuci kaki stokin!!!

To inform you again, you are a moderator, please avoid to use abuse words or insult others. This is basic ethic and This will be another warning to you. We hope you can bear in mind. Behave yourself.
ŰĶƒ PЯ
ŰĶƒ PЯ

Male
Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathalie Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:49 pm

Acme wrote:Anyone knows of any rooms in Cempaka is empty now? Single room. Next sem I'm going to move over to there. My housemate in TAZ from FEB have the "washing clothes without soap" habit too, open my room door can smells the stickiness already.

Complaint to him, since he is so hostile this wont work. Complaint to the office and felo, along with your others housemates writing letters and having all their signatures. And next sem he'll be gone (hopefully).

haha.. i also faced the same situation just like acme.. i just dun understand my housemates. they wash clothes(with soap), but the clothes still very very very smelly... even their room is smelly... sometimes when i passed by their room, i feel like want to throw up :pale: .. maybe their body odor stronger than the soap..haha
Nathalie
Latte
Latte

Female
Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by psylancer Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:19 pm

Next time buy febreeze and freshen the room. :D
psylancer
psylancer

Male
Number of posts : 693
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathalie Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:14 am

haha... buy that also useless.. the odor is too strong.. the clothes is too smelly until it penetrate into my clothes.. yuckss... hate it...sometimes i have to wash again my clothes because of that smell...
Nathalie
Latte
Latte

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by halo Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:24 am

izzit tht horrible ?
maybe ur noose too sensitive gua...or he use really smelly or strong pefume.?
halo
halo
Caramel Macchiato
Caramel Macchiato

Female
Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by psylancer Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:43 am

I used to have a housemate who hangs rotten fish clothes in the house, it was that smelly until my senior had to take drastic measure and took the entire hamper out to air. Plus that fella has the habit of not flushing toilet. Gah. Luckily I shifted apartment with hygienic housemates, for now.
psylancer
psylancer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:28 pm

One more strange thing i noticed from that guy, is everyday he wash his hand many time.
Maybe "WU Liao" or wat. Everytime he come out from his room he sure wash hand even two time in 30 min.
Now even worst is he using the bathroom more than 1 hour above, maybe he really hate himself or other housemate.
Now every time he uses it, i never had a chance to use.
Headache.
Daniel
Daniel

Male
Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by fat_bunny Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:34 pm

girls in bathroom stay more than one hour can be understanding...but boys stay inside more than one hour?? doing wat oh?he washes clothe is it?if wash clothe den can be understanding lah...
fat_bunny
fat_bunny

Female
Number of posts : 651
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathalie Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:59 pm

halo wrote:izzit tht horrible ?
maybe ur noose too sensitive gua...or he use really smelly or strong pefume.?

maybe my nose is sensitive... but my other friends also said that my housemates are stink..hehe dunno lah..
Nathalie
Latte
Latte

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:55 pm

JanBB wrote:girls in bathroom stay more than one hour can be understanding...but boys stay inside more than one hour?? doing wat oh?he washes clothe is it?if wash clothe den can be understanding lah...
That doesn't wash cloth only take bath. His bathing toy got a lot like a rak of shampoo. Like every different part of his body need to wash by different shampoo. Maybe he want different part got different smell.
Yesterday after he use the bathroom then i take my turn in.
I smell various type of shampoo and soap inside.
Somemore the bathroom becomes a sauna place, inside really hot.
Maybe his body is a valcano erupt everyday. The worst "Nightmare" Person - Page 4 72188
Daniel
Daniel

Male

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by fat_bunny Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:03 pm

Daniel wrote:
JanBB wrote:girls in bathroom stay more than one hour can be understanding...but boys stay inside more than one hour?? doing wat oh?he washes clothe is it?if wash clothe den can be understanding lah...
That doesn't wash cloth only take bath. His bathing toy got a lot like a rak of shampoo. Like every different part of his body need to wash by different shampoo. Maybe he want different part got different smell.
Yesterday after he use the bathroom then i take my turn in.
I smell various type of shampoo and soap inside.
Somemore the bathroom becomes a sauna place, inside really hot.
Maybe his body is a valcano erupt everyday. The worst "Nightmare" Person - Page 4 72188

huh??haha..i'm loss...i only got one hair shampoo, one body shampoo, one body scrub shampoo, one facial cleansing, one facial scrub form...but why d bathroom will hot??use hot water to take bath?
fat_bunny
fat_bunny

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Acme Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:44 pm

Why only girls can be in the bathroom more than one hour? Guys can do the skin protection stuffs too. MY bath time can range from 5 minutes up to 40 minutes, depending how free i am and how determined i wanted to keep myself clean with those countless products.
Acme
Acme
Coffee Frappuccino
Coffee Frappuccino

Male
Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by fat_bunny Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:00 pm

Acme wrote:Why only girls can be in the bathroom more than one hour? Guys can do the skin protection stuffs too. MY bath time can range from 5 minutes up to 40 minutes, depending how free i am and how determined i wanted to keep myself clean with those countless products.

quite true too...but Daniel, is it ur houzmate everyday take bath more than one hour??cempaka got 2 bathrooms rite?if he really need to use that bathroom more than one hour, den u can use another one loh...
fat_bunny
fat_bunny

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:05 pm

his body as hot as a volcano. Anytime can explode.
I see him very tension all the day, he can talk to no one in a day.
Now i notice something really important is he every day he starting to eat mee only for lunch and dinner.
Maybe spend too much on open semester now need to eat mee to survive for the rest of the semester.
Daniel
Daniel

Male

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:10 pm

JanBB wrote:
Acme wrote:Why only girls can be in the bathroom more than one hour? Guys can do the skin protection stuffs too. MY bath time can range from 5 minutes up to 40 minutes, depending how free i am and how determined i wanted to keep myself clean with those countless products.

quite true too...but Daniel, is it ur houzmate everyday take bath more than one hour??cempaka got 2 bathrooms rite?if he really need to use that bathroom more than one hour, den u can use another one loh...

Sometime i really use the another one, but the feeling of using another bathroom is not the same as the usual one.
Maybe i was cerewet or something but i don feel really like to use another one. I always stick to one.
My roomate also the same, he always wait him to be finish until then he use it. Sometime he patiently wait until he finish no mater wat time.
Sometime need to wait until 12 am then can be use if he go in around 10.30 or 10.45.
We already patient enough to wait.
Daniel
Daniel

Male

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:14 pm

But did u every do this take bath more than 30 minute?
But if 30 minute i still can accept it but 1 hour, no way i would consider that as normal.
It sure abnormal for Male.
For me every 10 to 15 minute i sure come out already.
If stay inside there for too long also will catch cold ma.
Daniel
Daniel

Male

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by fat_bunny Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:15 pm

Daniel write:
Sometime i really use the another one, but the feeling of using another bathroom is not the same as the usual one.
Maybe i was cerewet or something but i don feel really like to use another one. I always stick to one.
My
roomate also the same, he always wait him to be finish until then he
use it. Sometime he patiently wait until he finish no mater wat time.
Sometime need to wait until 12 am then can be use if he go in around 10.30 or 10.45.
We already patient enough to wait.

oic...hehe..i understand ur feeling, usually i oso stick to use the same bathroom..x noe why..hehe...
fat_bunny
fat_bunny

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:31 pm

Cause we are human, human also like to use one thing than many thing cause we have heart.
So human always stick to one family.
One better than many.
Daniel
Daniel

Male

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by psiloCybin Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:25 pm

haha..u noe wut?tis guy that daniel mention i think he look me as his enemy rite now coz last week me n my othr 2 housemates hv a perang mulut wif him.juz bcoz i politely ask him to mop the floor since he spills his kettle but he doesn't admit it eventhough he noe i saw wut he hd done wif my own 2 eyeballs.he raise his voice n plus,treaten 2 hit me.omg,i nvr felt very excited when sum1 want 2 hit me.. The worst "Nightmare" Person - Page 4 705475 if he hit me,i'll be glad 2 hit him hard right btwn his eyes n nose n stab him wif a kitchen knife bcoz it is an act of self defnse... The worst "Nightmare" Person - Page 4 84168
psiloCybin
psiloCybin
Espresso
Espresso

Male
Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by psylancer Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:47 pm

psiloCybin wrote:haha..u noe wut?tis guy that daniel mention i think he look me as his enemy rite now coz last week me n my othr 2 housemates hv a perang mulut wif him.juz bcoz i politely ask him to mop the floor since he spills his kettle but he doesn't admit it eventhough he noe i saw wut he hd done wif my own 2 eyeballs.he raise his voice n plus,treaten 2 hit me.omg,i nvr felt very excited when sum1 want 2 hit me.. The worst "Nightmare" Person - Page 4 705475 if he hit me,i'll be glad 2 hit him hard right btwn his eyes n nose n stab him wif a kitchen knife bcoz it is an act of self defnse... The worst "Nightmare" Person - Page 4 84168

zomg... hehe... is sensed an evil plot :D
psylancer
psylancer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by psiloCybin Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:57 pm

psylancer wrote:
psiloCybin wrote:haha..u noe wut?tis guy that daniel mention i think he look me as his enemy rite now coz last week me n my othr 2 housemates hv a perang mulut wif him.juz bcoz i politely ask him to mop the floor since he spills his kettle but he doesn't admit it eventhough he noe i saw wut he hd done wif my own 2 eyeballs.he raise his voice n plus,treaten 2 hit me.omg,i nvr felt very excited when sum1 want 2 hit me.. The worst "Nightmare" Person - Page 4 705475 if he hit me,i'll be glad 2 hit him hard right btwn his eyes n nose n stab him wif a kitchen knife bcoz it is an act of self defnse... The worst "Nightmare" Person - Page 4 84168

zomg... hehe... is sensed an evil plot :D

The worst "Nightmare" Person - Page 4 389687 The worst "Nightmare" Person - Page 4 406624 The worst "Nightmare" Person - Page 4 642522 The worst "Nightmare" Person - Page 4 988334 The worst "Nightmare" Person - Page 4 264313
psiloCybin
psiloCybin
Espresso
Espresso

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathalie Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:26 pm

hehe... psiloCybin is excited...haha
Nathalie
Latte
Latte

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by psiloCybin Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:19 pm

Nathalie wrote:hehe... psiloCybin is excited...haha

of course im excited baby...who won't??
psiloCybin
psiloCybin
Espresso
Espresso

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by psylancer Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:47 pm

can I join? zomg, i feel so evil now.
psylancer
psylancer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by psiloCybin Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:01 am

the guys is really starting to bug me n the guys...
just looking at his stupid face makes us wanna hit him in the b***s..!
My rum8 has really been patient with the guy but even he is almost ready to pop..!
he has been cleaning the mess that the guy made since the start of the semester...!
psiloCybin
psiloCybin
Espresso
Espresso

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down