Uni-Kopitiam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Marvel Heroes USB Flash/Thumbdrive 2 Years Warranty for Collection
attention to all Christians! EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:12 pm by kyliew

» Any place to learn archery?
attention to all Christians! EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:10 pm by demuntimun

» 10 reasons of uni-kopitiam's silence
attention to all Christians! EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 1:11 pm by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» may a couple be good friend after break up??
attention to all Christians! EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:58 am by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» new couples formed in UKF
attention to all Christians! EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:54 am by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» Have your girl friend do the list below? If yes, marry her
attention to all Christians! EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 5:05 pm by joycetantan

» fallin in love so fast??? wat do u think???
attention to all Christians! EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:54 pm by joycetantan

» Window Vista vs Window 7
attention to all Christians! EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:02 pm by joycetantan

» same age?boy is elder den girl?girl is elder than boy?which one u prefer?
attention to all Christians! EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 10:01 am by fat_bunny

Poll

How's ur relationship wif people in UNIMAS???

attention to all Christians! Vote_lcap12%attention to all Christians! Vote_rcap 12% [ 4 ]
attention to all Christians! Vote_lcap41%attention to all Christians! Vote_rcap 41% [ 14 ]
attention to all Christians! Vote_lcap38%attention to all Christians! Vote_rcap 38% [ 13 ]
attention to all Christians! Vote_lcap9%attention to all Christians! Vote_rcap 9% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 34

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 41 on Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:53 am

attention to all Christians!

+2
fat_bunny
>nocturnal<
6 posters

Go down

attention to all Christians! Empty attention to all Christians!

Post by >nocturnal< Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:08 pm

Radical Hindu leader held for anti-Christian attacks

4 hours ago
NEW DELHI (AFP) — A radical Hindu leader has been arrested in southern India over a spate of attacks targeting Christian churches, officials said Saturday.
Police in the southern state of Karnataka said Mahendra Kumar, head of the Bajrang Dal radical Hindu group, was arrested overnight in connection with the attacks which began last weekend.
Senior police officer A. M. Prasad, confirming the late Friday arrest, said Kumar would be charged with criminal offences.
The arrest came a day after New Delhi told the Hindu nationalist government in Karnataka to "bring the situation under control."
Almost 20 churches in Karnataka were attacked over the weekend, following similar clashes in the eastern state of Orissa which left nearly 20 dead.
The Orissa violence, triggered by the murder of a Hindu priest and four followers, forced thousands of people, mostly Christians, to flee their homes and many are still living in state-run camps.
Hindu-Christian violence occurs periodically in India, where 2.3 percent of the country's population of more than 1.1 billion are Christians.
Hardline Hindus accuse missionaries of "bribing" poor tribals and low-caste Hindus to convert to Christianity by offering free education and health care.
>nocturnal<
>nocturnal<

Male
Number of posts : 1113
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

attention to all Christians! Empty Re: attention to all Christians!

Post by fat_bunny Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:13 pm

what are all those ppl thinking????!!!!nw is the 21st century, why must use violence to solve the problem??? doesn't they noe the basic respectation among all the religions?? sigh...x noe to say wat...no matter hw, i x wish any ppl will solve the things using dis stupid way which harm so much ppl one...God Bless all those victims...Lord, hear me graciously...
fat_bunny
fat_bunny

Female
Number of posts : 651
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post by bumi dragon lord Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:34 pm

there is one thing i know about civilization. the fact of the civilization is not all the country or group of people may be the same with the other group.
bumi dragon lord
bumi dragon lord
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by ralphromez Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:08 pm

Thing happen for a reason. However, we as a good fellow Christian do not provoked by this matter. What we can do is pray to God to forgive them because they do not know what they are doing.

Let spread LOVE to the world...
ralphromez
ralphromez
Black Coffe
Black Coffe

Male
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

http://myunics.ning.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bumi dragon lord Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:03 pm

you should not said you are good if you are good, let people do said for you.

jesus never claim he is good, he claims that he is Son of God. SOG means everything and there is a significant things here, he is telling you to be humble. civilization clash happen when war brokes out. when that happen, its becuase people still dont understand what he had said. why not he came with jehofa-rafa (father)? becuase God came in humble purposes and in humble form with messages that we normally dont acknowledge.

prayer it self can do nothing good unless we take action as well.
faith comes with action, prayer without action is equavalent to no miricles.
its like asking for present but you have no action to receive it (as in put your hand out and receive the present).

how can we said that we are good when we dont really understand his word? by prayer and do all the things he ask (or i suppose churches ask) can make us good? we can enter to heaven by that?

think again bro, there is no such things as free lunch, same apply to Godly term, He gave us what we have today, if we dont use what we have such as brain to understand fully his wishes we can never enter to his kingdom. and if we all use what we have granted today, there will be no politics issues cause we don need to, cause we can govern our selves. but it seems we are not.

you have the right to say that i am blasphemy or something, but think what i have said, if it make sense to you, dont tell me, tell Him!!!

do something beside than just saying, it's harsh but it's worth.
bumi dragon lord
bumi dragon lord
Admin
Admin

Male

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by ralphromez Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:19 pm

God give us a freedom to choose good or evil. It is us wanna choose do good thing or bad thing.

Prayer is a powerful things. If you ever pray with sincere and true to your heart, God will answer it.

You ask for a beautiful flower, but God give you cactus... In the end that cactus will be beautiful flower.

Human desire is not equal to God wish. If you think like human, you will never satified. How you can describe God cause He cannot measure by human taught.

Don't judge how God work. Cause we don't know how He work. Even simple prayer, God blessing will overflow.

I understand this, cause I know how powerful prayer is. Love your neighbour like you love yourself.
ralphromez
ralphromez
Black Coffe
Black Coffe

Male
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

http://myunics.ning.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bumi dragon lord Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:22 pm

ralphromez wrote:God give us a freedom to choose good or evil. It is us wanna choose do good thing or bad thing.

Prayer is a powerful things. If you ever pray with sincere and true to your heart, God will answer it.

You ask for a beautiful flower, but God give you cactus... In the end that cactus will be beautiful flower.

Human desire is not equal to God wish. If you think like human, you will never satified. How you can describe God cause He cannot measure by human taught.

Don't judge how God work. Cause we don't know how He work. Even simple prayer, God blessing will overflow.

I understand this, cause I know how powerful prayer is. Love your neighbour like you love yourself.

what are you saying?
please understand my statement first will you?
i am talking about humans action, if you don't react you will no receive.

God give us a freedom to choose good or evil. It is us wanna choose do good thing or bad thing.
this one i know.

this one, i also know. but whats the use of the heart of sincere and true when the person is evil? i am not saying that the prayer is useless. so no need to remind me!!!!

How you can describe God cause He cannot measure by human taught.
did i? i thought that i was talking about the sign He gave us long time ago though some people does not understand. he speaks not only through his words in bible, he speaks through everything he created. got that, pal? he of course cannot measure by human thoughts and when did i said that?

Don't judge how God work. Cause we don't know how He work. Even simple prayer, God blessing will.
overflow.
again pal, when did i judge his work? didnt you understand my statement, i am saying people like us who cannot measure his wonder ned to have actionrather than saying with lips, da...
prayer it self is insufficient, we need action that omes along with faith..., da...

indeed you understand this, but you dont seems to undrstand my statement PAL...

thats why some people like you chose to believe what you want to believe, dont really see what He is saying, even what i am saying also you cannot comprehend.

thats why i dont go to church cause "...He cannot measure by human taught". so, in this case you are suggesting that people who gavi speech in church also they are speaking falsely for what you have claim...

pal, i am not shooting at you but to speak to you strait forward, next time i do hope that you have your statement about God clear from your own opinion.

people often talk like they know about alot of things, some of them even claim thy know about God's word, but in the end they en up mixing with their iew, thats why saperation happen, thats why differne understanding occur and thats why people often claim what they know only.....

i am not affraid of you hating me, i am not affraid to speak both side of story but what i am affraid is you claim his word wihout using what he has bless us. believing is believing, but have faith in him does not really apply on what the church said all the time. He will show you the way, not others cause you are in Him and He is in you. the verse tells everything.
bumi dragon lord
bumi dragon lord
Admin
Admin

Male

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Acme Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:54 pm

NATO = condemnation
That's the difference between believers and disciples, believing and going to church and that's all is the former, as compare the latter those who listen and do apply the wisdom (knowledge + practice = wisdom) by showing it in their lives with the lights of God under His cover of "umbrella".

Well, how people act and how the surrounding and environment reacts to the behavior is all in God's plan (see Seeking for answers). Anyways, self-appraisal is never a good thing, as its equal as self-boasting.
Acme
Acme
Coffee Frappuccino
Coffee Frappuccino

Male
Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by redgal Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:20 pm

sum ppl really talk like they know everything...n they r like annoyin sumtimes...when sumone ask me to pray to overcome worries, n i told them that prayer only work with action n believe in certain religions is like aiding in our mentality, they say that i dun believe in God...my goodness...what the...i was like...u know...in the end they r the one who end up doin different things from wat they say...like my dad says: God only helps those who help themselves...another thing, i dun understand y sum ppl juz dun like other religions
e.g. buddhism...they oso teach the good things to their believers mah...peace...no offence...
redgal
redgal
Caramel Macchiato
Caramel Macchiato

Female
Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by bumi dragon lord Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:58 pm

they are just sacastic redgal...
not all, some even worse, fanatic.....
whats more to come? some claim they are the righteous one, WTH, are we all just human that needs higher power to aid us?
sometimes people just talk with their own purpose, not true purpose...
bumi dragon lord
bumi dragon lord
Admin
Admin

Male

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by >nocturnal< Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:41 pm

no religions teach their follower to do evils. it's the believers themselves do evils.

thr r some ppl tat dun have religion n live to make ends meet. they dun pray but they live happy live. the children very clever n smart. get good results. wat do u think abt tat???
>nocturnal<
>nocturnal<

Male

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by redgal Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:07 pm

sum ppl "depends" on God a lot. thinking that by praying to God or by asking sumthin from God that they will hav their "wishes" cum through...n yet they din put any effort on what they are asking...in the end,nth cum through...there r sum ppl who hav religions but hav good results too...so i think depends on the certain individuals whether he/she wants to or dun want to...success
redgal
redgal
Caramel Macchiato
Caramel Macchiato

Female
Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by >nocturnal< Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:30 pm

to ralphromez n bumi lord dragon, stop fighting. try to mencontohi Jesus. He never judge ppl for wat they've done to Him n to oths. patient...
>nocturnal<
>nocturnal<

Male

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Acme Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:43 pm

In any religion its the same teaching, do good in life and you'll be repay of your deed in later in your life or after life. The practice of religion does not matter did you do or not that you hold any beliefs. Example in the bible, the vineyard? People who came in for work early and work late, they all get to work and employed, and so does they payment are the same.

Prayer is all about faiths and beliefs in God, how ever if you do nothing you'll get nothing. In the Bible says so, for those who do not work, they shall gain nothing. However, one thing to share here is, from a testimony of a pastor, prayer should be made into precise. His testimony goes something like this:

Testimony of A pastor's prayer wrote:"I used to pray to God before I'm a pastor, when I'm very poor at that time before I'm blessed by God. So I prayed to God to give me a bicycle. The next day when I'm praying, God tell me 'There is so many types of bike, which one you want? mountain bike? BMX? etc etc', then i prayed for a mountain bike. Another days passed when praying, God says 'what color that bike you want to have?', so i prayed saying i want a blue bike'. Another day passed God says, 'how many gears you want?'.

In the end God ask, 'What do you want again?'. My last prayer i did before the next day i get the bike i was praying is 'I want a bike, a mountain bike, blue color, five gears, no baskets, soft seating, good suspensions'. Pop! Got it the next day"

So from this i learned that we must be precise of what we what in our prayer when asking God, even though He knows what we want. However, be clear of your intentions of what your asking.
Acme
Acme
Coffee Frappuccino
Coffee Frappuccino

Male
Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by bumi dragon lord Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:34 am

karoshi wrote:to ralphromez n bumi lord dragon, stop fighting. try to mencontohi Jesus. He never judge ppl for wat they've done to Him n to oths. patient...

no one is fighting or judging,
the arguement is basically about the usage of gods word not about his own opinion.
he does not even know how to answer my statement....
bumi dragon lord
bumi dragon lord
Admin
Admin

Male

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by >nocturnal< Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:27 pm

... :(
>nocturnal<
>nocturnal<

Male

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down