Uni-Kopitiam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Marvel Heroes USB Flash/Thumbdrive 2 Years Warranty for Collection
why MALAYSIAN IDOL has been cancelled??? EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:12 pm by kyliew

» Any place to learn archery?
why MALAYSIAN IDOL has been cancelled??? EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:10 pm by demuntimun

» 10 reasons of uni-kopitiam's silence
why MALAYSIAN IDOL has been cancelled??? EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 1:11 pm by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» may a couple be good friend after break up??
why MALAYSIAN IDOL has been cancelled??? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:58 am by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» new couples formed in UKF
why MALAYSIAN IDOL has been cancelled??? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:54 am by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» Have your girl friend do the list below? If yes, marry her
why MALAYSIAN IDOL has been cancelled??? EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 5:05 pm by joycetantan

» fallin in love so fast??? wat do u think???
why MALAYSIAN IDOL has been cancelled??? EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:54 pm by joycetantan

» Window Vista vs Window 7
why MALAYSIAN IDOL has been cancelled??? EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:02 pm by joycetantan

» same age?boy is elder den girl?girl is elder than boy?which one u prefer?
why MALAYSIAN IDOL has been cancelled??? EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 10:01 am by fat_bunny

Poll

How's ur relationship wif people in UNIMAS???

why MALAYSIAN IDOL has been cancelled??? Vote_lcap12%why MALAYSIAN IDOL has been cancelled??? Vote_rcap 12% [ 4 ]
why MALAYSIAN IDOL has been cancelled??? Vote_lcap41%why MALAYSIAN IDOL has been cancelled??? Vote_rcap 41% [ 14 ]
why MALAYSIAN IDOL has been cancelled??? Vote_lcap38%why MALAYSIAN IDOL has been cancelled??? Vote_rcap 38% [ 13 ]
why MALAYSIAN IDOL has been cancelled??? Vote_lcap9%why MALAYSIAN IDOL has been cancelled??? Vote_rcap 9% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 34

Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 41 on Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:53 am

why MALAYSIAN IDOL has been cancelled???

+5
psylancer
bumi dragon lord
synchronixxxer
BabyTsukasa
>nocturnal<
9 posters

Go down

why MALAYSIAN IDOL has been cancelled??? Empty why MALAYSIAN IDOL has been cancelled???

Post by >nocturnal< Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:24 pm

hi there... i'm a big fan of malaysian idol. obviously that the contestants have superb and powerful voice. to name a few, jac, nikki, nita, dina, etc. etc.. and the standard are far far higher than other reality show in malaysia like akademi fantasia and bintang rtm. but i wonder why it only until MI2 and not continued???
>nocturnal<
>nocturnal<

Male
Number of posts : 1113
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

why MALAYSIAN IDOL has been cancelled??? Empty Re: why MALAYSIAN IDOL has been cancelled???

Post by BabyTsukasa Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:00 pm

maybe because it is not as dramatic as Akademi Fantasia...no pitiable life story...something like that...
BabyTsukasa
BabyTsukasa

Female
Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

http://amarantesamurai.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

why MALAYSIAN IDOL has been cancelled??? Empty Re: why MALAYSIAN IDOL has been cancelled???

Post by synchronixxxer Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:10 pm

maybe for the time being we have too many mi segera punya artist... thats y they want to stop it...
synchronixxxer
synchronixxxer
Black Coffe
Black Coffe

Male
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

http://ducknezz.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bumi dragon lord Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:28 am

Malaysian idol,
i was thinking could it be that there is any political element inside the musical realm. someone enlighten me please...
bumi dragon lord
bumi dragon lord
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by psylancer Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:41 pm

They stopped coz the 2nd winner did not live up to their expectation (he did not cater to certain market that the producers wished to pursue)

Frankly speaking, Jac is the best product MI2 every produced. Perhaps the lack of talents that killed MI and promoted One In A Million in the scene.
psylancer
psylancer

Male
Number of posts : 693
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by >nocturnal< Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:18 pm

agree. Jac is the best of the best from other singing reality show product.

i've heard about "They stopped coz the 2nd winner did not live up to their expectation (he did not cater to certain market that the producers wished to pursue)" too. thinking twice it might be tru.

think for the third time, let us see american idol. kelly clarkson and carrie underwood are the best ever american idols. the others are just DISASTER!!! but they still continue it till now... american idol 7 if i'm not mistaken. but malaysian idol??? why MALAYSIAN IDOL has been cancelled??? 171583
>nocturnal<
>nocturnal<

Male

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by alexander721 Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:07 pm

Ever since Jac won, they have masalah quality kot...
actually,substituted by One In A Million d...
alexander721
alexander721
Espresso
Espresso

Male
Number of posts : 92

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by 13uGa2 Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:11 pm

ya lo.. MI not so popular oso de..
huhu...
OIAM maybe better la.. (although dun see both...jz hear lol)
13uGa2
13uGa2
Black Coffe
Black Coffe

Male
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by >nocturnal< Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:34 pm

just say whatever you think that is logical to your common sense. whatever that suites you
>nocturnal<
>nocturnal<

Male

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lipstick Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:29 pm

hmmmm.... prolly bcoz the participants no quality? choosing more to appearance than voice quality? but Jac got good voice ley... however, MI good. i love it too... OIAM, hmmm... never watch b4. hahahaha... Akademi Fantasia? havoc show niway... yet, produce no quality... mwaahahahaha... no offense for dat! why MALAYSIAN IDOL has been cancelled??? 285876
Lipstick
Lipstick
Latte
Latte

Female
Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by >nocturnal< Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:38 pm

i think it's because of the winner of MI2. he kinda cute but the voice! f**k man!!! i don't like him. jac is the best!!!
>nocturnal<
>nocturnal<

Male

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by alexander721 Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:40 pm

me dont think that the winner of MI2 looks cute la...looks like some kind of rtard like that... some more the vocals was like sh*t also....
so low lo...

david archuleta and kelly clarkson were the best idols ever though...
of course,jacquline victor did very well too..

why MALAYSIAN IDOL has been cancelled??? 373611
alexander721
alexander721
Espresso
Espresso

Male
Number of posts : 92

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Acme Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:10 pm

As a comparison of AI & MI
Do think about the population in between these two country, how many would actually participate, and how many audience or people would contribute in the voting? Quite obvious.

As for quality? Not much participants would be as content as AI, if you want to compare. Some don't even worth staying. Its just that obvious.

As for One In A Million, Suki is the winner is it? She, won by votes, but by her voice, the 1st runner up, forget the name, should won.

In anyways, in sms contest(s) like these, its easy to win, and in the same time make money and fame. Let say, the winner at the end can win RM One million, so you can invest some 30% of money to win and be famous. Use RM300k as investment for the sms. Given if you get to go through the preliminary rounds judge by the panels.

Please pay royalties to me, if you use this. 3% is enough. Haha. I'm not greedy.

Happy being rich and famous.
Acme
Acme
Coffee Frappuccino
Coffee Frappuccino

Male
Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by >nocturnal< Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:51 pm

hahaha...

whatever la.

but i love SORVIVOR!!!

no sms voting system...

you just need to be very genius to play the game of mind and emotion... and the art of war...

love it!!!
>nocturnal<
>nocturnal<

Male

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down