Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics
Poll

How's ur relationship wif people in UNIMAS???

what is the most special gift or present u had ever received/get for ur b'day?!? - Page 3 Vote_lcap12%what is the most special gift or present u had ever received/get for ur b'day?!? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 12% [ 4 ]
what is the most special gift or present u had ever received/get for ur b'day?!? - Page 3 Vote_lcap41%what is the most special gift or present u had ever received/get for ur b'day?!? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 41% [ 14 ]
what is the most special gift or present u had ever received/get for ur b'day?!? - Page 3 Vote_lcap38%what is the most special gift or present u had ever received/get for ur b'day?!? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 38% [ 13 ]
what is the most special gift or present u had ever received/get for ur b'day?!? - Page 3 Vote_lcap9%what is the most special gift or present u had ever received/get for ur b'day?!? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 9% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 34

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 39 on Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:06 am

what is the most special gift or present u had ever received/get for ur b'day?!?

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

what is the most special gift or present u had ever received/get for ur b'day?!? - Page 3 Empty Re: what is the most special gift or present u had ever received/get for ur b'day?!?

Post by KaKa*HiMeMiYa on Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:19 am

sushi...wer u get the pic???
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
Caramel Frappuccino
Caramel Frappuccino

Female
Number of posts : 1118
Age : 32
Location : KaKa's wonderland
Registration date : 2008-07-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

what is the most special gift or present u had ever received/get for ur b'day?!? - Page 3 Empty Re: what is the most special gift or present u had ever received/get for ur b'day?!?

Post by tutuman on Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:55 am

WateR TaNK wrote:what is the most special gift or present u had ever received/get for ur b'day?!? - Page 3 375864 wanna vomit la what is the most special gift or present u had ever received/get for ur b'day?!? - Page 3 569594

mai keke in front of gal la...haiz...
tutuman
tutuman
Caramel Macchiato
Caramel Macchiato

Male
Number of posts : 325
Age : 33
Registration date : 2008-09-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

what is the most special gift or present u had ever received/get for ur b'day?!? - Page 3 Empty Re: what is the most special gift or present u had ever received/get for ur b'day?!?

Post by KaKa*HiMeMiYa on Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:44 am

tutuman, if tat for u, how u feel it???
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
Caramel Frappuccino
Caramel Frappuccino

Female
Number of posts : 1118
Age : 32
Location : KaKa's wonderland
Registration date : 2008-07-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

what is the most special gift or present u had ever received/get for ur b'day?!? - Page 3 Empty Re: what is the most special gift or present u had ever received/get for ur b'day?!?

Post by fat_bunny on Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:14 am

WateR TaNK wrote:Sure is bf la.... what is the most special gift or present u had ever received/get for ur b'day?!? - Page 3 278654

hehe...no....hehe...but he really quite a nice guy...smart and handsome guy...but...hehe...

_________________
wOnder, WondeRed, wonDering... anymore?
fat_bunny
fat_bunny
Moderator
Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 651
Age : 32
Registration date : 2008-09-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

what is the most special gift or present u had ever received/get for ur b'day?!? - Page 3 Empty Re: what is the most special gift or present u had ever received/get for ur b'day?!?

Post by 21 on Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:52 am

redgal wrote:
sushi wrote:
bumi dragon lord wrote:
idonoaboutxp wrote:i got a "like¡°golden key for my 21st birthday what is the most special gift or present u had ever received/get for ur b'day?!? - Page 3 862568
consider special what is the most special gift or present u had ever received/get for ur b'day?!? - Page 3 195437
what is the most special gift or present u had ever received/get for ur b'day?!? - Page 3 1_562870063l

kuprum kah?


haha...his 21st key is just a normal doorkey spray with gold paint...


oh...tis is so funny...wat can it open? hahaha...yet meaningful...

The traditional of chinese, usually parents will give their children a golden key, i dono wat meaning hide behind it, but i think it is a nice present. My mom already bought me one, just waiting for me to go back and have a look what is the most special gift or present u had ever received/get for ur b'day?!? - Page 3 828579
I think it cant open any door la. Actually the key is cuprum key which buy at a shop beside everise samarahan what is the most special gift or present u had ever received/get for ur b'day?!? - Page 3 417716

_________________
UKF PR Team is recruiting members. Members who feel interested is welcome to pm me or admin. Remember, no jokes no fools. TQ
21
21
ŰĶƒ PЯ
ŰĶƒ PЯ

Male
Number of posts : 474
Age : 34
Registration date : 2008-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

what is the most special gift or present u had ever received/get for ur b'day?!? - Page 3 Empty Re: what is the most special gift or present u had ever received/get for ur b'day?!?

Post by 21 on Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:53 am

JanBB wrote:
WateR TaNK wrote:Sure is bf la.... what is the most special gift or present u had ever received/get for ur b'day?!? - Page 3 278654

hehe...no....hehe...but he really quite a nice guy...smart and handsome guy...but...hehe...

hehe...hehe...it is a secret...hehe... what is the most special gift or present u had ever received/get for ur b'day?!? - Page 3 828579

_________________
UKF PR Team is recruiting members. Members who feel interested is welcome to pm me or admin. Remember, no jokes no fools. TQ
21
21
ŰĶƒ PЯ
ŰĶƒ PЯ

Male
Number of posts : 474
Age : 34
Registration date : 2008-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

what is the most special gift or present u had ever received/get for ur b'day?!? - Page 3 Empty Re: what is the most special gift or present u had ever received/get for ur b'day?!?

Post by tutuman on Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:05 am

erika_lovct848 wrote:tutuman, if tat for u, how u feel it???


i like sushi...hahaha..
tutuman
tutuman
Caramel Macchiato
Caramel Macchiato

Male
Number of posts : 325
Age : 33
Registration date : 2008-09-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

what is the most special gift or present u had ever received/get for ur b'day?!? - Page 3 Empty Re: what is the most special gift or present u had ever received/get for ur b'day?!?

Post by fat_bunny on Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:07 am

WateR TaNK wrote:
JanBB wrote:
WateR TaNK wrote:Sure is bf la.... what is the most special gift or present u had ever received/get for ur b'day?!? - Page 3 278654

hehe...no....hehe...but he really quite a nice guy...smart and handsome guy...but...hehe...

hehe...hehe...it is a secret...hehe... what is the most special gift or present u had ever received/get for ur b'day?!? - Page 3 828579

hehe...jz very good fren ba...

_________________
wOnder, WondeRed, wonDering... anymore?
fat_bunny
fat_bunny
Moderator
Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 651
Age : 32
Registration date : 2008-09-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

what is the most special gift or present u had ever received/get for ur b'day?!? - Page 3 Empty Re: what is the most special gift or present u had ever received/get for ur b'day?!?

Post by KaKa*HiMeMiYa on Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:09 am

tutuman wrote:
erika_lovct848 wrote:tutuman, if tat for u, how u feel it???


i like sushi...hahaha..

is like the sushi or the gal??? wakaka... what is the most special gift or present u had ever received/get for ur b'day?!? - Page 3 43758
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
Caramel Frappuccino
Caramel Frappuccino

Female
Number of posts : 1118
Age : 32
Location : KaKa's wonderland
Registration date : 2008-07-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

what is the most special gift or present u had ever received/get for ur b'day?!? - Page 3 Empty Re: what is the most special gift or present u had ever received/get for ur b'day?!?

Post by lightning_siput on Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:34 am

I think he likes sushi and uses sushi t cover up the fact that he likes sushi. Sounds fishy here... what is the most special gift or present u had ever received/get for ur b'day?!? - Page 3 43758

_________________
séeput

I'm a freelance photographer! Contact me for photography jobs!

Latest event:
FSGK Home Concert II
lightning_siput
lightning_siput
Moderator
Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 1113
Age : 33
Location : where lightning strikes
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/photoseeput

Back to top Go down

what is the most special gift or present u had ever received/get for ur b'day?!? - Page 3 Empty Re: what is the most special gift or present u had ever received/get for ur b'day?!?

Post by KaKa*HiMeMiYa on Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:10 pm

lightning_siput wrote:I think he likes sushi and uses sushi t cover up the fact that he likes sushi. Sounds fishy here... what is the most special gift or present u had ever received/get for ur b'day?!? - Page 3 43758

u mean he like sushi??? oo... i see
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
Caramel Frappuccino
Caramel Frappuccino

Female
Number of posts : 1118
Age : 32
Location : KaKa's wonderland
Registration date : 2008-07-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

what is the most special gift or present u had ever received/get for ur b'day?!? - Page 3 Empty Re: what is the most special gift or present u had ever received/get for ur b'day?!?

Post by c_O on Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:19 pm

i think the most special present i received was ...
i celebrated my 21st b'day with my gang ...
although there are no cake , no any expensive present ( buy ) ..
i think that is the most touching... what is the most special gift or present u had ever received/get for ur b'day?!? - Page 3 375842
Thank you very much... what is the most special gift or present u had ever received/get for ur b'day?!? - Page 3 707966
but i still hope the next something special from u ...
hehe...what is the most special gift or present u had ever received/get for ur b'day?!? - Page 3 854342
c_O
c_O
Black Coffe
Black Coffe

Female
Number of posts : 33
Age : 32
Registration date : 2008-09-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

what is the most special gift or present u had ever received/get for ur b'day?!? - Page 3 Empty Re: what is the most special gift or present u had ever received/get for ur b'day?!?

Post by KaKa*HiMeMiYa on Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:55 pm

c_O wrote:i think the most special present i received was ...
i celebrated my 21st b'day with my gang ...
although there are no cake , no any expensive present ( buy ) ..
i think that is the most touching... what is the most special gift or present u had ever received/get for ur b'day?!? - Page 3 375842
Thank you very much... what is the most special gift or present u had ever received/get for ur b'day?!? - Page 3 707966
but i still hope the next something special from u ...
hehe...what is the most special gift or present u had ever received/get for ur b'day?!? - Page 3 854342

yup... me too... im getting suprise frm my fren when my 21st b'day too...
they cheat me n make me didnt detect they r prepared to celebrate my b'day...
they all said bz for assgmt, so make me tot i will not goin to celebrate my b'day...
haha... they buy my favourite cheese cake frm secret recipe for me... love my gang n all my frens so much!!!
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
Caramel Frappuccino
Caramel Frappuccino

Female
Number of posts : 1118
Age : 32
Location : KaKa's wonderland
Registration date : 2008-07-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

what is the most special gift or present u had ever received/get for ur b'day?!? - Page 3 Empty Re: what is the most special gift or present u had ever received/get for ur b'day?!?

Post by c_O on Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:20 pm

They like to use old way.. to make the celebrating more interesting ...
by cheating go sumwhere n suddenly a lots of ppl appear .. as a suprise.. what is the most special gift or present u had ever received/get for ur b'day?!? - Page 3 365763
c_O
c_O
Black Coffe
Black Coffe

Female
Number of posts : 33
Age : 32
Registration date : 2008-09-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

what is the most special gift or present u had ever received/get for ur b'day?!? - Page 3 Empty Re: what is the most special gift or present u had ever received/get for ur b'day?!?

Post by KaKa*HiMeMiYa on Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:26 pm

but at least they celebrated for me, im feel touching on it... im not care abt the suprise... but feel hapi to be wif them... i think the time of gathering wif frens, family, n etc is the happiest matter for me...
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
Caramel Frappuccino
Caramel Frappuccino

Female
Number of posts : 1118
Age : 32
Location : KaKa's wonderland
Registration date : 2008-07-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

what is the most special gift or present u had ever received/get for ur b'day?!? - Page 3 Empty Re: what is the most special gift or present u had ever received/get for ur b'day?!?

Post by psiloCybin on Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:39 pm

lucky 4 u ur frens remember ur bday....
i nvr celebrate my bday like dat...sumtime i celebrate on my own using a roti bun n a couple of matches.. what is the most special gift or present u had ever received/get for ur b'day?!? - Page 3 312666
haha...nt to blame any of my frens coz im da one who refuse to tell them when is my bday...
what is the most special gift or present u had ever received/get for ur b'day?!? - Page 3 195437
psiloCybin
psiloCybin
Espresso
Espresso

Male
Number of posts : 85
Age : 32
Location : a million miles from home
Registration date : 2008-10-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

what is the most special gift or present u had ever received/get for ur b'day?!? - Page 3 Empty Re: what is the most special gift or present u had ever received/get for ur b'day?!?

Post by KaKa*HiMeMiYa on Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:43 pm

psiloCybin... y u dont tell ur fren ur b'day??? i will rmb all my frens' b'day actually...
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
Caramel Frappuccino
Caramel Frappuccino

Female
Number of posts : 1118
Age : 32
Location : KaKa's wonderland
Registration date : 2008-07-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

what is the most special gift or present u had ever received/get for ur b'day?!? - Page 3 Empty Re: what is the most special gift or present u had ever received/get for ur b'day?!?

Post by fat_bunny on Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:05 pm

i x celebrate birthday wif my frens b4...cz my birthday is during holiday...sob sob...

_________________
wOnder, WondeRed, wonDering... anymore?
fat_bunny
fat_bunny
Moderator
Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 651
Age : 32
Registration date : 2008-09-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

what is the most special gift or present u had ever received/get for ur b'day?!? - Page 3 Empty Re: what is the most special gift or present u had ever received/get for ur b'day?!?

Post by >nocturnal< on Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:09 pm

my classmates last year make a surprise for me. they bought birthday cake for me and sang birthday song for me during my biology class...
>nocturnal<
>nocturnal<
Moderator
Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 1113
Age : 31
Location : Kuching
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

what is the most special gift or present u had ever received/get for ur b'day?!? - Page 3 Empty Re: what is the most special gift or present u had ever received/get for ur b'day?!?

Post by psiloCybin on Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:56 pm

its kinda fun when sum1 dunno when is ur bday actually u know?
they keep askin da question but in fact they ask during ur bday...haha... what is the most special gift or present u had ever received/get for ur b'day?!? - Page 3 626280
kinda weird habit eh... what is the most special gift or present u had ever received/get for ur b'day?!? - Page 3 341660
psiloCybin
psiloCybin
Espresso
Espresso

Male
Number of posts : 85
Age : 32
Location : a million miles from home
Registration date : 2008-10-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

what is the most special gift or present u had ever received/get for ur b'day?!? - Page 3 Empty Re: what is the most special gift or present u had ever received/get for ur b'day?!?

Post by >nocturnal< on Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:59 pm

psiloCybin wrote:its kinda fun when sum1 dunno when is ur bday actually u know?
they keep askin da question but in fact they ask during ur bday...haha... what is the most special gift or present u had ever received/get for ur b'day?!? - Page 3 626280
kinda weird habit eh... what is the most special gift or present u had ever received/get for ur b'day?!? - Page 3 341660

such a...weirdo i say
>nocturnal<
>nocturnal<
Moderator
Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 1113
Age : 31
Location : Kuching
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

what is the most special gift or present u had ever received/get for ur b'day?!? - Page 3 Empty Re: what is the most special gift or present u had ever received/get for ur b'day?!?

Post by psiloCybin on Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:07 pm

karoshi wrote:
psiloCybin wrote:its kinda fun when sum1 dunno when is ur bday actually u know?
they keep askin da question but in fact they ask during ur bday...haha... what is the most special gift or present u had ever received/get for ur b'day?!? - Page 3 626280
kinda weird habit eh... what is the most special gift or present u had ever received/get for ur b'day?!? - Page 3 341660

such a...weirdo i say

best bah seeing othr people wondering....
hehehe....
psiloCybin
psiloCybin
Espresso
Espresso

Male
Number of posts : 85
Age : 32
Location : a million miles from home
Registration date : 2008-10-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

what is the most special gift or present u had ever received/get for ur b'day?!? - Page 3 Empty Re: what is the most special gift or present u had ever received/get for ur b'day?!?

Post by >nocturnal< on Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:11 pm

psiloCybin wrote:
karoshi wrote:
psiloCybin wrote:its kinda fun when sum1 dunno when is ur bday actually u know?
they keep askin da question but in fact they ask during ur bday...haha... what is the most special gift or present u had ever received/get for ur b'day?!? - Page 3 626280
kinda weird habit eh... what is the most special gift or present u had ever received/get for ur b'day?!? - Page 3 341660

such a...weirdo i say

best bah seeing othr people wondering....
hehehe....

suka ati kawu la... bujat
>nocturnal<
>nocturnal<
Moderator
Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 1113
Age : 31
Location : Kuching
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

what is the most special gift or present u had ever received/get for ur b'day?!? - Page 3 Empty Re: what is the most special gift or present u had ever received/get for ur b'day?!?

Post by KaKa*HiMeMiYa on Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:26 pm

if i m ur fren, psiloCybin... i think i will so sad cz i cant celebrate ur b'day for u...
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
Caramel Frappuccino
Caramel Frappuccino

Female
Number of posts : 1118
Age : 32
Location : KaKa's wonderland
Registration date : 2008-07-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

what is the most special gift or present u had ever received/get for ur b'day?!? - Page 3 Empty Re: what is the most special gift or present u had ever received/get for ur b'day?!?

Post by psiloCybin on Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:39 am

erika_lovct848 wrote:if i m ur fren, psiloCybin... i think i will so sad cz i cant celebrate ur b'day for u...

ohhh...so sweet of u erika_lovct848 what is the most special gift or present u had ever received/get for ur b'day?!? - Page 3 705475
psiloCybin
psiloCybin
Espresso
Espresso

Male
Number of posts : 85
Age : 32
Location : a million miles from home
Registration date : 2008-10-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

what is the most special gift or present u had ever received/get for ur b'day?!? - Page 3 Empty Re: what is the most special gift or present u had ever received/get for ur b'day?!?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum