Uni-Kopitiam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Marvel Heroes USB Flash/Thumbdrive 2 Years Warranty for Collection
>nocturnal< neverland EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:12 pm by kyliew

» Any place to learn archery?
>nocturnal< neverland EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:10 pm by demuntimun

» 10 reasons of uni-kopitiam's silence
>nocturnal< neverland EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 1:11 pm by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» may a couple be good friend after break up??
>nocturnal< neverland EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:58 am by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» new couples formed in UKF
>nocturnal< neverland EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:54 am by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» Have your girl friend do the list below? If yes, marry her
>nocturnal< neverland EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 5:05 pm by joycetantan

» fallin in love so fast??? wat do u think???
>nocturnal< neverland EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:54 pm by joycetantan

» Window Vista vs Window 7
>nocturnal< neverland EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:02 pm by joycetantan

» same age?boy is elder den girl?girl is elder than boy?which one u prefer?
>nocturnal< neverland EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 10:01 am by fat_bunny

Poll

How's ur relationship wif people in UNIMAS???

>nocturnal< neverland Vote_lcap12%>nocturnal< neverland Vote_rcap 12% [ 4 ]
>nocturnal< neverland Vote_lcap41%>nocturnal< neverland Vote_rcap 41% [ 14 ]
>nocturnal< neverland Vote_lcap38%>nocturnal< neverland Vote_rcap 38% [ 13 ]
>nocturnal< neverland Vote_lcap9%>nocturnal< neverland Vote_rcap 9% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 34

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 57 on Fri May 10, 2024 12:09 am

>nocturnal< neverland

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

>nocturnal< neverland Empty >nocturnal< neverland

hi. just wanna introduce myself... no offence. >nocturnal< neverland 375842

ukf name : karoshi
origin : land of hornbills
horoscope : virgo

faculty : fsts
year : 1
programme : zoology (thinking of changing to medic or chemistry)

food i love : not too spicy (prefer no chillies)
drink i love : soya bean and anything
sports i love : archery, badminton
hobby : collecting stamps, phone cards, old and antique things, rearing animals (fish, cats, turtles)

physical appearance : wearing spec, not too tall not too short, not too thin not too fat, simple

reasons coming to unimas :

when i was filling the upu form for the first time, i did'nt put unimas as one of my choice. mostly, i put um, ukm, upm and usm. when my parents saw that, they asked my to put unimas. save budget and if i had any problem, got two aunties can help me... so, i had to follow what they said. don't wanna be anak derhaka bah... >nocturnal< neverland 943879 so, i chose sains dan pengurusan sumber haiwan which at that time i don't know it's zoology. at that time, i hope at least i can get psycology which is my 7th choice. unluckily, i get unimas. when i came here to unimas, my seniors said zoologist need to go to jungle to do research. that is something that is not related with me. i'm a town and home boy. >nocturnal< neverland 542389 i felt really cheated!!! >nocturnal< neverland 791231 so, i asked, why unimas don't put zoology in the form just like ukm??? >nocturnal< neverland 5842 and now i'm thinking of changing to medic or chemistry... frankly speaking, i'm still not satisfied with what i get... >nocturnal< neverland 626280 but one thing good happened to me. i make many friends from many states. they're all very good. some of them are willing to listen to my problems, though we only knew each other in few month... >nocturnal< neverland 459343 still in dilemma now...

(p/s : leave some comment) >nocturnal< neverland 828579

Last edited by &gt;nocturnal&lt; on Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:15 am; edited 2 times in total
>nocturnal<
>nocturnal<

Male
Number of posts : 1113
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

>nocturnal< neverland :: Comments

psylancer

Post Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:32 pm by psylancer

Dear M,

If you feel like changing your course, by all means go for it. No point pursuing further into something that you don't have interest in. Given that you're in the 1st year, I think this is the best time to switch, don't wait till you're the 2nd year. Always remember, you decide what you want to do, don't just follow your parent's word by word, there are time where you have to think for yourself isn't it?
PS : Chemistry is easier to enter than medic, I think.

~psylancer

Back to top Go down

>nocturnal<

Post Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:55 pm by >nocturnal<

psylancer wrote:Dear M,

If you feel like changing your course, by all means go for it. No point pursuing further into something that you don't have interest in. Given that you're in the 1st year, I think this is the best time to switch, don't wait till you're the 2nd year. Always remember, you decide what you want to do, don't just follow your parent's word by word, there are time where you have to think for yourself isn't it?
PS : Chemistry is easier to enter than medic, I think.

~psylancer

thanks for ur advice. i'm really touched iwth that... >nocturnal< neverland 943879
(p/s: my heart is easily touched)

Back to top Go down

psylancer

Post Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:59 pm by psylancer

*hands tissues to karoshi. :D

Back to top Go down

supercalifragilisticexpia

Post Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:40 pm by supercalifragilisticexpia

hope to see you in medic next year... >nocturnal< neverland 365763

Back to top Go down

>nocturnal<

Post Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:53 pm by >nocturnal<

thanks... i hope so.

Back to top Go down

>nocturnal<

Post Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:34 am by >nocturnal<

supercalifragilisticexpia wrote:hope to see you in medic next year... >nocturnal< neverland 365763

what do u think about medic???

Back to top Go down

fat_bunny

Post Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:41 am by fat_bunny

well, i will say it's good for u to come in unimas..jz like wat i mostly told juniors and junior's parents during the MAP...unimas here better den other local uni...u will discovered it when during holiday break u back ur hometown, talking wif ur highschool frens, they will complain a lot about there local u...haha...personal experience...and ya, unimas here jimat duit compare to other local u cz they need to move out of kolej after staying one year...

but karoshi, if u really got "heart" to studying medic, nw u need to struggle for switch the course le ya, cz it's need a lot of process need to go oh....but need to remind too, medic in unimas is kinda difficult too...but nvm cz can take it as ur life's challenge rite??

anyway, karoshi, we all, all the uni-kopitiamer will support u!!Gambateh!!!

Back to top Go down

>nocturnal<

Post Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:44 am by >nocturnal<

JanBB wrote:well, i will say it's good for u to come in unimas..jz like wat i mostly told juniors and junior's parents during the MAP...unimas here better den other local uni...u will discovered it when during holiday break u back ur hometown, talking wif ur highschool frens, they will complain a lot about there local u...haha...personal experience...and ya, unimas here jimat duit compare to other local u cz they need to move out of kolej after staying one year...

but karoshi, if u really got "heart" to studying medic, nw u need to struggle for switch the course le ya, cz it's need a lot of process need to go oh....but need to remind too, medic in unimas is kinda difficult too...but nvm cz can take it as ur life's challenge rite??

anyway, karoshi, we all, all the uni-kopitiamer will support u!!Gambateh!!!

thanks for ur support. i'm really touched with that... >nocturnal< neverland 943879
(p/s: my heart is easily touched)

Back to top Go down

fat_bunny

Post Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:57 am by fat_bunny

ya, i noe..u mentioned it second time le..haha...

Back to top Go down

BabyTsukasa

Post Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:05 am by BabyTsukasa

hehe...if you want to change your course and sure about it...do it!!!!

my other half is suffering now, doing something he don't want...taking course/programme that he couldn't make sense out of it....

make your decision wisely....

Back to top Go down

shera

Post Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:43 am by shera

BabyTsukasa wrote:hehe...if you want to change your course and sure about it...do it!!!!

my other half is suffering now, doing something he don't want...taking course/programme that he couldn't make sense out of it....

I am doing something that I have no passion for..had wanted to take up zoology, but by the time I knew UNIMAS has zoology, it was already too late to change my course. I mean, why did they put such a long and unfamiliar name 'Sains dan pengurusan haiwan' when they can simply put there 'zoology'. >nocturnal< neverland 863362 I'd have grabbed for it. >nocturnal< neverland 375864

For now, I just have to bear with what I'm doing and try to do it well.

Back to top Go down

psylancer

Post Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:45 am by psylancer

JanBB wrote:ya, i noe..u mentioned it second time le..haha...

maybe it's an automated reply.

waves to shera. what are you taking atm?

Back to top Go down

shera

Post Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:53 am by shera

biotech.. crazy stuff.
trying hard to like it though
...reallly hard

Back to top Go down

BabyTsukasa

Post Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:00 am by BabyTsukasa

well, really depends on your personal interest...i love it, seriously considering to pursue master in biotech

Back to top Go down

psylancer

Post Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:03 am by psylancer

jeng jeng jeng, baby, omae no junior :D

Back to top Go down

BabyTsukasa

Post Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:12 am by BabyTsukasa

Hai...hai...zannen desu ne!

Back to top Go down

psylancer

Post Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:22 am by psylancer

eh onna, ware ware wa migrate to your page, ima ware ware wa spamming sore no pejji desu.

Back to top Go down

BabyTsukasa

Post Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:28 am by BabyTsukasa

sou ka...saa, douzo

Back to top Go down

>nocturnal<

Post Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:46 pm by >nocturnal<

baket???>nocturnal< neverland 863362

Back to top Go down

BabyTsukasa

Post Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:50 pm by BabyTsukasa

i'm sorry karoshi for spamming your page! hehe

Back to top Go down

>nocturnal<

Post Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:51 pm by >nocturnal<

haha... nevermind. kopitamers always like this. always out of topic. i understand>nocturnal< neverland 43758

Back to top Go down

KaKa*HiMeMiYa

Post Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:57 pm by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

hey... karoshi... u wana change to medic?? i think if u interested on medic, then juz go ahead... then u wont regret to do so, as long as tat's ur interest... u play badminton??? haha.. ytdy i played badminton in unimas hall...

Back to top Go down

>nocturnal<

Post Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:59 pm by >nocturnal<

erika_lovct848 wrote:hey... karoshi... u wana change to medic?? i think if u interested on medic, then juz go ahead... then u wont regret to do so, as long as tat's ur interest... u play badminton??? haha.. ytdy i played badminton in unimas hall...

i'm not so sure. it's either medic or chemistry...

Back to top Go down

>nocturnal<

Post Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:46 am by >nocturnal<

shera wrote:
BabyTsukasa wrote:hehe...if you want to change your course and sure about it...do it!!!!

I am doing something that I have no passion for..had wanted to take up zoology, but by the time I knew UNIMAS has zoology, it was already too late to change my course. I mean, why did they put such a long and unfamiliar name 'Sains dan pengurusan haiwan' when they can simply put there 'zoology'. >nocturnal< neverland 863362 I'd have grabbed for it. >nocturnal< neverland 375864

For now, I just have to bear with what I'm doing and try to do it well.

u can take zoology in ur master...

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next