Uni-Kopitiam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Marvel Heroes USB Flash/Thumbdrive 2 Years Warranty for Collection
your dissatidfaction/ complains/ arguement EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:12 pm by kyliew

» Any place to learn archery?
your dissatidfaction/ complains/ arguement EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:10 pm by demuntimun

» 10 reasons of uni-kopitiam's silence
your dissatidfaction/ complains/ arguement EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 1:11 pm by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» may a couple be good friend after break up??
your dissatidfaction/ complains/ arguement EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:58 am by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» new couples formed in UKF
your dissatidfaction/ complains/ arguement EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:54 am by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» Have your girl friend do the list below? If yes, marry her
your dissatidfaction/ complains/ arguement EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 5:05 pm by joycetantan

» fallin in love so fast??? wat do u think???
your dissatidfaction/ complains/ arguement EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:54 pm by joycetantan

» Window Vista vs Window 7
your dissatidfaction/ complains/ arguement EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:02 pm by joycetantan

» same age?boy is elder den girl?girl is elder than boy?which one u prefer?
your dissatidfaction/ complains/ arguement EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 10:01 am by fat_bunny

Poll

How's ur relationship wif people in UNIMAS???

your dissatidfaction/ complains/ arguement Vote_lcap12%your dissatidfaction/ complains/ arguement Vote_rcap 12% [ 4 ]
your dissatidfaction/ complains/ arguement Vote_lcap41%your dissatidfaction/ complains/ arguement Vote_rcap 41% [ 14 ]
your dissatidfaction/ complains/ arguement Vote_lcap38%your dissatidfaction/ complains/ arguement Vote_rcap 38% [ 13 ]
your dissatidfaction/ complains/ arguement Vote_lcap9%your dissatidfaction/ complains/ arguement Vote_rcap 9% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 34

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 43 on Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:33 pm

your dissatidfaction/ complains/ arguement

3 posters

Go down

your dissatidfaction/ complains/ arguement Empty your dissatidfaction/ complains/ arguement

Post by bumi dragon lord Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:56 pm

the thread is creates for those who really dissatisfied over their environment, person under one roof, polici*s, leader and etc that has to do about you.

just give your best shoot but do it wisely if you know what i mean.

do think of the sensitivity like when you are talking about some one in position or some part of the world use indirect words to describe.

for example, gomen, F*ck, poli*e and etc.

enjoy shooting with out paying.
bumi dragon lord
bumi dragon lord
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

your dissatidfaction/ complains/ arguement Empty Re: your dissatidfaction/ complains/ arguement

Post by bumi dragon lord Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:57 pm

about our uni stuff, i think some one can create it in hottest campus chat.
bumi dragon lord
bumi dragon lord
Admin
Admin

Male

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

your dissatidfaction/ complains/ arguement Empty Re: your dissatidfaction/ complains/ arguement

Post by BabyTsukasa Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:09 pm

let me start with one of the hottest stuff...pejabat kewangan...i'll try my best to avoid that place...it is ridiculous that they only open 2 counters (1 counter yesterday) when they have 7

i quote my own post from anjung siswa...
"Lots of the student having problems to pay their fees, i remember that my friends have problem since UNIMAS don't have Bank Islam account no., instead they using system (that what the bank staff says). So, they have to line up to pay.

If unimas have account no....the student can do the transaction from an ATM machine...easy! don't have to wait till office hours an lining up for hours (not everybody have the time to line up and lenggang kangkung).

Another issue....why don't use RHB bank??? it's too weird, coz if they didn't have time to pay during holiday, they still can go to UNIMAS RHB to pay. Instead of lining up like an idiot at the pejabat kewangan!

yet another issue, we have pejabat bendahari, yet why alot of students have to pay the RM 50? Let's do a simple calculation, the pejabat have 7 counters, if each counters can manage at least 10 clients in an hour...then 7x10x8(working hours)= 560

but if

2(counters open)x5(they take time to marah the innocent students)x6(minum pagi dan petang, hantar anak gi sekolah)=60!!!

i heard, during the first week, i heard each day the pejabat only entertain less than 200 clients....what's wrong here, am i wrong???"

Last edited by BabyTsukasa on Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
BabyTsukasa
BabyTsukasa

Female
Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

http://amarantesamurai.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by bumi dragon lord Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:12 pm

i love you baby, you seems to sound out the deepest voice of mine where its has been so damn in the dime of darkness.
bumi dragon lord
bumi dragon lord
Admin
Admin

Male

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyTsukasa Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:16 pm

bumi dragon lord wrote:i love you baby, you seems to sound out the deepest voice of mine where its has been so damn in the dime of darkness.

hahaha...i love you tooo...ever since the archery days....uwekkk...back to reality...

well, i post that one in anjung siswa..yet none of the higher ups seems to take it seriously as the problem still there...

hehehe...another one...the hottest in anjung siswa...manage to get 4-5 mpp replying, but i moved it here --> https://uni-kopitiam.forumotion.net/hottest-campus-chat-f4/unimaswhy-you-have-to-be-like-this-t377.htm#9536
BabyTsukasa
BabyTsukasa

Female
Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

http://amarantesamurai.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by lightning_siput Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:27 pm

I just wish to know the truth of this world..
lightning_siput
lightning_siput

Male
Number of posts : 1113
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/photoseeput

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum