Uni-Kopitiam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Marvel Heroes USB Flash/Thumbdrive 2 Years Warranty for Collection
the "f" word and useless topics - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:12 pm by kyliew

» Any place to learn archery?
the "f" word and useless topics - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:10 pm by demuntimun

» 10 reasons of uni-kopitiam's silence
the "f" word and useless topics - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 1:11 pm by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» may a couple be good friend after break up??
the "f" word and useless topics - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:58 am by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» new couples formed in UKF
the "f" word and useless topics - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:54 am by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» Have your girl friend do the list below? If yes, marry her
the "f" word and useless topics - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 5:05 pm by joycetantan

» fallin in love so fast??? wat do u think???
the "f" word and useless topics - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:54 pm by joycetantan

» Window Vista vs Window 7
the "f" word and useless topics - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:02 pm by joycetantan

» same age?boy is elder den girl?girl is elder than boy?which one u prefer?
the "f" word and useless topics - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 10:01 am by fat_bunny

Poll

How's ur relationship wif people in UNIMAS???

the "f" word and useless topics - Page 2 Vote_lcap12%the "f" word and useless topics - Page 2 Vote_rcap 12% [ 4 ]
the "f" word and useless topics - Page 2 Vote_lcap41%the "f" word and useless topics - Page 2 Vote_rcap 41% [ 14 ]
the "f" word and useless topics - Page 2 Vote_lcap38%the "f" word and useless topics - Page 2 Vote_rcap 38% [ 13 ]
the "f" word and useless topics - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%the "f" word and useless topics - Page 2 Vote_rcap 9% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 34

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 57 on Fri May 10, 2024 12:09 am

the "f" word and useless topics

+6
c_O
BabyTsukasa
psylancer
lightning_siput
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
>nocturnal<
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

the "f" word and useless topics - Page 2 Empty Re: the "f" word and useless topics

Post by psylancer Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:06 pm

then probably you should wrap this topic up. duh. sc the "f" word and useless topics - Page 2 278654 z
psylancer
psylancer

Male
Number of posts : 693
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Back to top Go down

the "f" word and useless topics - Page 2 Empty Re: the "f" word and useless topics

Post by 21 Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:19 pm

Since u received the message from admin, i think you should understand a moderator has to be equipped with some basic ethic. Do you still need someone to remind you?

Go through other forum, i dont think rude words are allow, and yet the useless topics, forum wont need it to be alive, why you say so? Show some proof, don't just post and complain.

BTW, this post will be move to Announcement/Suggestion/Complains forum.
ŰĶƒ PЯ
ŰĶƒ PЯ

Male
Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by >nocturnal< Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:46 pm

WateR TaNK wrote:Since u received the message from admin, i think you should understand a moderator has to be equipped with some basic ethic. Do you still need someone to remind you?

Go through other forum, i dont think rude words are allow, and yet the useless topics, forum wont need it to be alive, why you say so? Show some proof, don't just post and complain.

BTW, this post will be move to Announcement/Suggestion/Complains forum.

thanks. the "f" word and useless topics - Page 2 828579
>nocturnal<
>nocturnal<

Male
Number of posts : 1113
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyTsukasa Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:52 pm

Karoshi...i don't quite get it....how come you be the mod when you don't understand the basics of it???
BabyTsukasa
BabyTsukasa

Female
Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

http://amarantesamurai.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by >nocturnal< Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:15 pm

moderator is a human too. have feelings. heart and brain.
>nocturnal<
>nocturnal<

Male
Number of posts : 1113
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by UKTeams Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:39 pm

Moderators have to play their roles. If you think it is heavy for you, inform us at anytime. No offense.

If you feel unsatisfied or angry, you can express it in other words, but please bear in mind not rude words, this is the minimum request. Hope you wont mind.
UKTeams
UKTeams
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Character sheet
Insane Posters: Wahahahahaha

https://uni-kopitiam.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bumi dragon lord Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:27 pm

karoshi:
why ned direct word for F word? you can put it indirectly his way, f*ck or F**K.

is it better?

regarding useless topics:
i dont like the words but i think i get what you mean. useless topics is good sometimes but you ahve to know and explain further what you mean.

use what ever you can as its not directly offended:

you can use F words but like what i have illustrated in abov, its also international code for everyone as long as the word is not directly written. this is the last choice we all can do, i hope you don mind me telling you some thing...........................F*ck you, hahahahaha,
ont F8ck me back, or it will be liwat.....
bumi dragon lord
bumi dragon lord
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2