Uni-Kopitiam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Marvel Heroes USB Flash/Thumbdrive 2 Years Warranty for Collection
Where are the guys? Almost extinctkah? EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:12 pm by kyliew

» Any place to learn archery?
Where are the guys? Almost extinctkah? EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:10 pm by demuntimun

» 10 reasons of uni-kopitiam's silence
Where are the guys? Almost extinctkah? EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 1:11 pm by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» may a couple be good friend after break up??
Where are the guys? Almost extinctkah? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:58 am by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» new couples formed in UKF
Where are the guys? Almost extinctkah? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:54 am by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» Have your girl friend do the list below? If yes, marry her
Where are the guys? Almost extinctkah? EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 5:05 pm by joycetantan

» fallin in love so fast??? wat do u think???
Where are the guys? Almost extinctkah? EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:54 pm by joycetantan

» Window Vista vs Window 7
Where are the guys? Almost extinctkah? EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:02 pm by joycetantan

» same age?boy is elder den girl?girl is elder than boy?which one u prefer?
Where are the guys? Almost extinctkah? EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 10:01 am by fat_bunny

Poll

How's ur relationship wif people in UNIMAS???

Where are the guys? Almost extinctkah? Vote_lcap12%Where are the guys? Almost extinctkah? Vote_rcap 12% [ 4 ]
Where are the guys? Almost extinctkah? Vote_lcap41%Where are the guys? Almost extinctkah? Vote_rcap 41% [ 14 ]
Where are the guys? Almost extinctkah? Vote_lcap38%Where are the guys? Almost extinctkah? Vote_rcap 38% [ 13 ]
Where are the guys? Almost extinctkah? Vote_lcap9%Where are the guys? Almost extinctkah? Vote_rcap 9% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 34

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 57 on Fri May 10, 2024 12:09 am

Where are the guys? Almost extinctkah?

+2
Daniel
Iria Claire
6 posters

Go down

Where are the guys? Almost extinctkah? Empty Where are the guys? Almost extinctkah?

Post by Iria Claire Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:18 pm

Where are the guys? Almost extinctkah? 681133 Well, as we can see in our UNI we have the boys shortage, not only in unimas but also in other institution in Malaysia. Girls ratio is higher than boys ratio! Where are the boys? I suggest that most of them go to university serenti. That's mean, the boys who enter UNI are really really the best one! Boys are lazy but they are very determine and better in their study if they try harder. In contrast, girls are hardworking, but they are not very good in study. Not as good as the boy's job. Girls, don't get angry! I just heard this opinion from my friends who are always thinking about this crisis.
Iria Claire
Iria Claire
Black Coffe
Black Coffe

Female
Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Where are the guys? Almost extinctkah? Empty Re: Where are the guys? Almost extinctkah?

Post by Daniel Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:04 am

In this age, for boys they prefer to earn money than study.
Study use brain and working only need strength.
Now girl like money so much therefore boys require to satisfied girls requirement so they "Gambeteh" earn as much as possible.
("Girl sorry for that, only an opinion, dont hate me")
Daniel
Daniel

Male
Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Where are the guys? Almost extinctkah? Empty Re: Where are the guys? Almost extinctkah?

Post by Heby_KakiOfUKF Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:07 am

girls can be independent without helping from any guys....
Heby_KakiOfUKF
Heby_KakiOfUKF

Female
Number of posts : 627
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:23 am

For certain girl only they tend to follow exactly that their bf said or do.
But educated girl less in that situation, we come here to study cause to get our dream job and having our dream life, therefore education only can fulfilled our dream.
I think Singapore girl is the most independent but not in Here!
Haha!
Daniel
Daniel

Male
Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by budaksukatido Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:27 am

sorry for ruining the party, but arent there one similar topic on this on another thread? Where are the guys? Almost extinctkah? 863362
budaksukatido
budaksukatido
Latte
Latte

Male
Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by .+.masquerade.+. Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:21 pm

budaksukatido wrote:sorry for ruining the party, but arent there one similar topic on this on another thread? Where are the guys? Almost extinctkah? 863362

Agree.
.+.masquerade.+.
.+.masquerade.+.
Black Coffe
Black Coffe

Male
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by halo Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:14 am

Iria Claire wrote:Where are the guys? Almost extinctkah? 681133 Well, as we can see in our UNI we have the boys shortage, not only in unimas but also in other institution in Malaysia. Girls ratio is higher than boys ratio! Where are the boys? I suggest that most of them go to university serenti. That's mean, the boys who enter UNI are really really the best one! Boys are lazy but they are very determine and better in their study if they try harder. In contrast, girls are hardworking, but they are not very good in study. Not as good as the boy's job. Girls, don't get angry! I just heard this opinion from my friends who are always thinking about this crisis.

no really lo....for ur informtion, the one of the gal in my faculty got dean list with the gpa 4.00 last sem....
somehow i didint denied that the boys are poor....like i always mention is it depend ......
boys or gals are creatures created by God....they desires the same thing n rewards as given by God...
so everyone can do better in their result if the really do hard in study.... Where are the guys? Almost extinctkah? 628786
halo
halo
Caramel Macchiato
Caramel Macchiato

Female
Number of posts : 263

Back to top Go down

Post by halo Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:18 am

Daniel wrote:For certain girl only they tend to follow exactly that their bf said or do.
But educated girl less in that situation, we come here to study cause to get our dream job and having our dream life, therefore education only can fulfilled our dream.
I think Singapore girl is the most independent but not in Here!
Haha!
'

bias... dun look down gals here....u r shooting all friends origin from sarawak n sabah o.....
guys somehow will say gals hard to "serve" when the gals have their own opinion on the matter .....
there is another "complain" from guy tht gals is "hua ping" if the gals let the guy make any decision for them..
is hard to be a gals .....
halo
halo
Caramel Macchiato
Caramel Macchiato

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by halo Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:21 am

Heby_KakiOfUKF wrote:girls can be independent without helping from any guys....

totally agreed....hoorai Where are the guys? Almost extinctkah? 365763
halo
halo
Caramel Macchiato
Caramel Macchiato

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down