Uni-Kopitiam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Marvel Heroes USB Flash/Thumbdrive 2 Years Warranty for Collection
Dean's List (DL) hard to get? Or faculty very loose syllabus and marking system? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:12 pm by kyliew

» Any place to learn archery?
Dean's List (DL) hard to get? Or faculty very loose syllabus and marking system? - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:10 pm by demuntimun

» 10 reasons of uni-kopitiam's silence
Dean's List (DL) hard to get? Or faculty very loose syllabus and marking system? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 1:11 pm by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» may a couple be good friend after break up??
Dean's List (DL) hard to get? Or faculty very loose syllabus and marking system? - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:58 am by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» new couples formed in UKF
Dean's List (DL) hard to get? Or faculty very loose syllabus and marking system? - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:54 am by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» Have your girl friend do the list below? If yes, marry her
Dean's List (DL) hard to get? Or faculty very loose syllabus and marking system? - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 5:05 pm by joycetantan

» fallin in love so fast??? wat do u think???
Dean's List (DL) hard to get? Or faculty very loose syllabus and marking system? - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:54 pm by joycetantan

» Window Vista vs Window 7
Dean's List (DL) hard to get? Or faculty very loose syllabus and marking system? - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:02 pm by joycetantan

» same age?boy is elder den girl?girl is elder than boy?which one u prefer?
Dean's List (DL) hard to get? Or faculty very loose syllabus and marking system? - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 10:01 am by fat_bunny

Poll

How's ur relationship wif people in UNIMAS???

Dean's List (DL) hard to get? Or faculty very loose syllabus and marking system? - Page 4 Vote_lcap12%Dean's List (DL) hard to get? Or faculty very loose syllabus and marking system? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 12% [ 4 ]
Dean's List (DL) hard to get? Or faculty very loose syllabus and marking system? - Page 4 Vote_lcap41%Dean's List (DL) hard to get? Or faculty very loose syllabus and marking system? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 41% [ 14 ]
Dean's List (DL) hard to get? Or faculty very loose syllabus and marking system? - Page 4 Vote_lcap38%Dean's List (DL) hard to get? Or faculty very loose syllabus and marking system? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 38% [ 13 ]
Dean's List (DL) hard to get? Or faculty very loose syllabus and marking system? - Page 4 Vote_lcap9%Dean's List (DL) hard to get? Or faculty very loose syllabus and marking system? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 9% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 34

Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 41 on Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:53 am

Dean's List (DL) hard to get? Or faculty very loose syllabus and marking system?

+12
>nocturnal<
fat_bunny
psylancer
lightning_siput
who m i?
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
bumi dragon lord
Ms Kye
halo
Heby_KakiOfUKF
Kopitiam_kaki™
Acme
16 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Dean's List (DL) hard to get? Or faculty very loose syllabus and marking system? - Page 4 Empty Re: Dean's List (DL) hard to get? Or faculty very loose syllabus and marking system?

Post by >nocturnal< Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:28 am

Acme wrote:*bish* Boombed T_T No, just a NOOB here ^@^
Not back yet, still enjoying my sweet holiday in Peninsula

Will try to confirm about those DL and pointer stuffs thou...
UNIMAS have "First Class Honor Graduates" or things of so on??

to tell you the truth, First, Second or Third Class Honor, i didn't know about those things. nobody explained to me about it during the MAP. i just knew about it from my friends last holiday. he's studying in usm.

unimas ---> Dean's List (DL) hard to get? Or faculty very loose syllabus and marking system? - Page 4 974798 Dean's List (DL) hard to get? Or faculty very loose syllabus and marking system? - Page 4 943879 Dean's List (DL) hard to get? Or faculty very loose syllabus and marking system? - Page 4 521149 Dean's List (DL) hard to get? Or faculty very loose syllabus and marking system? - Page 4 791231 Dean's List (DL) hard to get? Or faculty very loose syllabus and marking system? - Page 4 857974 Dean's List (DL) hard to get? Or faculty very loose syllabus and marking system? - Page 4 988334 Dean's List (DL) hard to get? Or faculty very loose syllabus and marking system? - Page 4 97873 Dean's List (DL) hard to get? Or faculty very loose syllabus and marking system? - Page 4 626280 Dean's List (DL) hard to get? Or faculty very loose syllabus and marking system? - Page 4 9443 Dean's List (DL) hard to get? Or faculty very loose syllabus and marking system? - Page 4 992455 Dean's List (DL) hard to get? Or faculty very loose syllabus and marking system? - Page 4 171583 Dean's List (DL) hard to get? Or faculty very loose syllabus and marking system? - Page 4 561775 Dean's List (DL) hard to get? Or faculty very loose syllabus and marking system? - Page 4 967838 Dean's List (DL) hard to get? Or faculty very loose syllabus and marking system? - Page 4 312666 Dean's List (DL) hard to get? Or faculty very loose syllabus and marking system? - Page 4 72178 Dean's List (DL) hard to get? Or faculty very loose syllabus and marking system? - Page 4 933593 Dean's List (DL) hard to get? Or faculty very loose syllabus and marking system? - Page 4 389687 Dean's List (DL) hard to get? Or faculty very loose syllabus and marking system? - Page 4 103572 Dean's List (DL) hard to get? Or faculty very loose syllabus and marking system? - Page 4 42746 Dean's List (DL) hard to get? Or faculty very loose syllabus and marking system? - Page 4 569594 Dean's List (DL) hard to get? Or faculty very loose syllabus and marking system? - Page 4 406624 Dean's List (DL) hard to get? Or faculty very loose syllabus and marking system? - Page 4 72188
>nocturnal<
>nocturnal<

Male
Number of posts : 1113
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Dean's List (DL) hard to get? Or faculty very loose syllabus and marking system? - Page 4 Empty Re: Dean's List (DL) hard to get? Or faculty very loose syllabus and marking system?

Post by Acme Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:13 pm

lolx-ed... Graduation from college and university.... UNIMAS don't bother to explain or even to suggest does such a thing exist in it or not.
Acme
Acme
Coffee Frappuccino
Coffee Frappuccino

Male
Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by KaKa*HiMeMiYa Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:07 pm

yup.. i not really noe abt the 1st, 2nd class those thgys... but i noe the thgs r existing... well, who can tell me abt it n explain it to me??? thx...
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
Caramel Frappuccino
Caramel Frappuccino

Female
Number of posts : 1118
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Acme Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:45 pm

Will try ask people who might and supposedly should know, Deputy Dean or something.
Acme
Acme
Coffee Frappuccino
Coffee Frappuccino

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by psylancer Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:54 am

From what my visiting lecturer mentioned the first class honors is supposed to be 3.7 and above, but it's yet to be a proven or a spoken fact.
psylancer
psylancer

Male
Number of posts : 693
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Acme Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:52 pm

I've asked the Deputy Dean, its supposed to be 3.80, but then, it was said the "classes" are not applicable in UNIMAS, because here only use CGPA.
Acme
Acme
Coffee Frappuccino
Coffee Frappuccino

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4