Uni-Kopitiam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Marvel Heroes USB Flash/Thumbdrive 2 Years Warranty for Collection
ways to solve sysfader.exe (make ie work a bit better) EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:12 pm by kyliew

» Any place to learn archery?
ways to solve sysfader.exe (make ie work a bit better) EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:10 pm by demuntimun

» 10 reasons of uni-kopitiam's silence
ways to solve sysfader.exe (make ie work a bit better) EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 1:11 pm by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» may a couple be good friend after break up??
ways to solve sysfader.exe (make ie work a bit better) EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:58 am by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» new couples formed in UKF
ways to solve sysfader.exe (make ie work a bit better) EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:54 am by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» Have your girl friend do the list below? If yes, marry her
ways to solve sysfader.exe (make ie work a bit better) EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 5:05 pm by joycetantan

» fallin in love so fast??? wat do u think???
ways to solve sysfader.exe (make ie work a bit better) EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:54 pm by joycetantan

» Window Vista vs Window 7
ways to solve sysfader.exe (make ie work a bit better) EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:02 pm by joycetantan

» same age?boy is elder den girl?girl is elder than boy?which one u prefer?
ways to solve sysfader.exe (make ie work a bit better) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 10:01 am by fat_bunny

Poll

How's ur relationship wif people in UNIMAS???

ways to solve sysfader.exe (make ie work a bit better) Vote_lcap12%ways to solve sysfader.exe (make ie work a bit better) Vote_rcap 12% [ 4 ]
ways to solve sysfader.exe (make ie work a bit better) Vote_lcap41%ways to solve sysfader.exe (make ie work a bit better) Vote_rcap 41% [ 14 ]
ways to solve sysfader.exe (make ie work a bit better) Vote_lcap38%ways to solve sysfader.exe (make ie work a bit better) Vote_rcap 38% [ 13 ]
ways to solve sysfader.exe (make ie work a bit better) Vote_lcap9%ways to solve sysfader.exe (make ie work a bit better) Vote_rcap 9% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 34

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 41 on Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:53 am

ways to solve sysfader.exe (make ie work a bit better)

5 posters

Go down

ways to solve sysfader.exe (make ie work a bit better) Empty ways to solve sysfader.exe (make ie work a bit better)

Post by candyclk Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:12 am

my pc always have sysFader.exe problem. that mean you use IE half way then out of nohing hang then :affraid: they ask you to end the program.
:pale: :evil:
the feeling is like !@#$%^&*( especially when upload something or even searching the most important things the lecturer want)

i can not help @#$%^&*$%^&

thus i find out this solution. now my ie work better. pc work a bit faster oh

To get rid of this problem all you need to do is this:

1. Press Windows Flag (Windows Key) + Pause break key. If you don't have the Windows key (most keyboards should have this - right beside the Alt key) just right click on My Computer and click Properties.
  2. Go to the 'Advanced' tab
  3. Under 'Performance' click on 'Settings'
  4. Under the 'Visual Effects' tab uncheck the first four check boxes
  5. These 4 boxes are "Animate windows when minimizing and maximizing", "Fade or slide menus into view", "Fade of slide ToolTips into view" and "Fade out menu items after clicking". Please note that if you are running other localizations of Windows XP (for example Windows XP Portugese) you have to find the options that somewhat describe the options mentioned above, since they might not be the first 4 options.ways to solve sysfader.exe (make ie work a bit better) Clip_image001
  6. To make your computer even more faster, uncheck other checkboxes for the effects that you feel you can live without, for example "Slide taskbar buttons" etc...
  7. If you like your Windows XP theme the way it is don't uncheck the last option that says "Use visual styles on windows and buttons". I also recommend you leave the "smooth edges of screen fonts" and "Use common tasks in folders" options unchecked"
  8. If you don't use a wallpaper then I recommend you also uncheck "Use drop shadows for icon labels on the desktop"
  9. Click on 'OK'

After doing this the problem with sysfader should instantly go away (hopefully). And your computer is going to become much more faster without those annoying (at least I find it annoying) effects slowing it down. Please read other articles on how to make windows xp faster if you want to make your computer faster, and get rid of other .exe errors with windows that seem to happen oh so frequently.
fromhttp://beyondteck.blogspot.com/2006/05/how-to-stop-sysfaderexe-error.html
candyclk
candyclk
Latte
Latte

Female
Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Back to top Go down

ways to solve sysfader.exe (make ie work a bit better) Empty Re: ways to solve sysfader.exe (make ie work a bit better)

Post by lightning_siput Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:09 am

Thanks for the info! But i use firefox.. :D
lightning_siput
lightning_siput

Male
Number of posts : 1113
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/photoseeput

Back to top Go down

ways to solve sysfader.exe (make ie work a bit better) Empty Re: ways to solve sysfader.exe (make ie work a bit better)

Post by my heart will go on Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:18 am

Firefox will be better and safer, trust us. :D
my heart will go on
my heart will go on
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by candyclk Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:56 pm

but how come my firefox
is slow. i know firefox is safe
candyclk
candyclk
Latte
Latte

Female
Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by 21 Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:30 pm

U might not used to it yet. What version u using? I think i would like to post a new topic about FireFox~! :pirat:
ŰĶƒ PЯ
ŰĶƒ PЯ

Male
Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:00 pm

candyclk wrote:but how come my firefox
is slow. i know firefox is safe

if install the firefox add-on will make ur internet access speed much faster.
if u use firefox 2.0 there is add-on call fasterfox i will make it much faster.
but if firefox 3.0 then change the theme and apply some add-on to it.
Now my firefox is much more faster.
so u can try it but IE really suck now.
mayb will upgrade can improve la
Daniel
Daniel

Male
Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down