Uni-Kopitiam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Marvel Heroes USB Flash/Thumbdrive 2 Years Warranty for Collection
BGR in UNIMAS... EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:12 pm by kyliew

» Any place to learn archery?
BGR in UNIMAS... EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:10 pm by demuntimun

» 10 reasons of uni-kopitiam's silence
BGR in UNIMAS... EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 1:11 pm by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» may a couple be good friend after break up??
BGR in UNIMAS... EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:58 am by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» new couples formed in UKF
BGR in UNIMAS... EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:54 am by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» Have your girl friend do the list below? If yes, marry her
BGR in UNIMAS... EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 5:05 pm by joycetantan

» fallin in love so fast??? wat do u think???
BGR in UNIMAS... EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:54 pm by joycetantan

» Window Vista vs Window 7
BGR in UNIMAS... EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:02 pm by joycetantan

» same age?boy is elder den girl?girl is elder than boy?which one u prefer?
BGR in UNIMAS... EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 10:01 am by fat_bunny

Poll

How's ur relationship wif people in UNIMAS???

BGR in UNIMAS... Vote_lcap12%BGR in UNIMAS... Vote_rcap 12% [ 4 ]
BGR in UNIMAS... Vote_lcap41%BGR in UNIMAS... Vote_rcap 41% [ 14 ]
BGR in UNIMAS... Vote_lcap38%BGR in UNIMAS... Vote_rcap 38% [ 13 ]
BGR in UNIMAS... Vote_lcap9%BGR in UNIMAS... Vote_rcap 9% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 34

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 57 on Fri May 10, 2024 12:09 am

BGR in UNIMAS...

+7
redgal
psylancer
Nathalie
bumi dragon lord
Acme
fat_bunny
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

BGR in UNIMAS... Empty BGR in UNIMAS...

Post by fat_bunny Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:31 pm

Hmm...actually i'm jz curious about ur guy's views...about the Boys Girls Relationship in UNIMAS...cz jz knowing one thing tat (x noe is true or not) in UNIMAS "school rules" claimed tat there are no BGR been allowed in UNIMAS oh...
But of course the rules is not so strict lah...

i start thinking about this question is everytime during nite wen i wanna talk phone at the balcony of my apartment, i will surprised by the couples jz in front of my apartment, sit in the cars and dating there, den i will automatically turn around and walk into my room again....hehe... :oops:

Wat d views of ur guys about the couples in UNIMAS?
About their dating place in UNIMAS?
About their "behavior" in UNIMAS?
Our unimas here is more open-minded or close-minded for BGR?
Any "Ba gua" or "story" or experince may be? about the couples in UNIMAS wanna share? :D

so, wat ur guys' opinions?? :shock:
fat_bunny
fat_bunny

Female
Number of posts : 651
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Back to top Go down

BGR in UNIMAS... Empty Re: BGR in UNIMAS...

Post by Acme Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:16 pm

Couples, it just happens when you are seeing someone that too often. Well, most people who would scream, shout or yell on the couples at nights are the Malays and Muslims girls IN the hostel, but not the guys who pass by or in hostel (Personal experiences after how many times of being). Im not being racist or bias here, but thats the fact. We're all grown ups, know what we are doing.

Funny things is that, why they want to scream at us (the couples out there)? They are in the hostel, looking out, don't like, don't see la. Why still want to check out what the couple is doing? Close the damn window and the living room window and curtain la. The dong part is, I even get poured by water when I'm standing under the hostel. What an childish act. A university student and adult's act? Why still want to take several peeks and do those "dumb" things? Want to see still want act childish?

What is the reason? I only can come up with two or three reasons:

1. They don't have one (counter part) to do it (meeting up).
2. They want to do, but they cant (Muslims).
3. They had been shouted, screamed or yelled at before by others.

Anyone with any other ideas?

Another thing is that, ain't Malay girls should be covering their "aurat" and shade themselves of any part of their body (including the hair) from the sight of any males? So there is once, I've been shouted, so i stared it back to the room, she stared back, and i saw the muslin girl not wearing tudung and wearing very rare. Doesn't that meant she had sinned for not tutup her "aurat" and being seen? So stop the crap about being holy when see people are meeting up.
Acme
Acme
Coffee Frappuccino
Coffee Frappuccino

Male
Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by fat_bunny Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:23 pm

huh??really ah??omg...den pity u...x noe some of our unimas student here will be so...den really too bad to do those things towards the couple... :S
fat_bunny
fat_bunny

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by fat_bunny Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:59 pm

jz curious here cz i x noe about this...can islam couple hav any simple body relationship??like hold hands, touch shoulder...
fat_bunny
fat_bunny

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by 21 Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:20 pm

I think the youngster will not care about that, and yet some of them already bertunang, then i think they do not mind already....
ŰĶƒ PЯ
ŰĶƒ PЯ

Male
Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by bumi dragon lord Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:23 pm

JanBB wrote:jz curious here cz i x noe about this...can islam couple hav any simple body relationship??like hold hands, touch shoulder...

for your information, they actually cannot.
once i was told that is actually in sex definition. as long as the desire can be urge by any action is consider as sexuality.
i think apply to some of them.
bumi dragon lord
bumi dragon lord
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by bumi dragon lord Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:24 pm

idonoaboutxp wrote:I think the youngster will not care about that, and yet some of them already bertunang, then i think they do not mind already....

bertunang is ok, because the women is protected. but in the public, strictly they cannot. example in kelantan.
bumi dragon lord
bumi dragon lord
Admin
Admin

Male

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Acme Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:57 pm

Accord to their religion, they are not suppose to have any bodily intimate touches towards the opposite sex, not even touching, exceptionally shaking hands (but some don't even shake hands). But practically, and reality in this uni, it doesn't apply they are touching everywhere and rocking at anywhere, hugging and pecking can been seen all the time if you're at the right place.
Acme
Acme
Coffee Frappuccino
Coffee Frappuccino

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathalie Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:30 pm

i hate that sometimes when i go out with my friend, people especially the malay girls staring at us... what? is it wrong to go out with friends to dinner, lunch,etc? from my experience, not all the muslim girls are good.. even they cover up but their attitudes are bad.. not bias but it happen and true.. sometimes the muslim girls that not cover up are better than those cover up..
Nathalie
Latte
Latte

Female
Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by psylancer Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:35 pm

Mod : Uhm, try to tone down the racist remarks. :D
psylancer
psylancer

Male
Number of posts : 693
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by redgal Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:07 am

Acme wrote:Couples, it just happens when you are seeing someone that too often. Well, most people who would scream, shout or yell on the couples at nights are the Malays and Muslims girls IN the hostel, but not the guys who pass by or in hostel (Personal experiences after how many times of being). Im not being racist or bias here, but thats the fact. We're all grown ups, know what we are doing.

Funny things is that, why they want to scream at us (the couples out there)? They are in the hostel, looking out, don't like, don't see la. Why still want to check out what the couple is doing? Close the damn window and the living room window and curtain la. The dong part is, I even get poured by water when I'm standing under the hostel. What an childish act. A university student and adult's act? Why still want to take several peeks and do those "dumb" things? Want to see still want act childish?

What is the reason? I only can come up with two or three reasons:

1. They don't have one (counter part) to do it (meeting up).
2. They want to do, but they cant (Muslims).
3. They had been shouted, screamed or yelled at before by others.

Anyone with any other ideas?

Another thing is that, ain't Malay girls should be covering their "aurat" and shade themselves of any part of their body (including the hair) from the sight of any males? So there is once, I've been shouted, so i stared it back to the room, she stared back, and i saw the muslin girl not wearing tudung and wearing very rare. Doesn't that meant she had sinned for not tutup her "aurat" and being seen? So stop the crap about being holy when see people are meeting up.

o my gudness...true ah? muslims do tat?
redgal
redgal
Caramel Macchiato
Caramel Macchiato

Female
Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyTsukasa Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:01 pm

Haha...i'm a muslim girl...to tell you the truth...islam is like any other religion...you're the one who decide to practice it or not...sinful or not is the second question...

about kaypoh malay girl...i think it is embedded in our (malay) society to jaga tepi kain orang...but they often take it the wrong way...

i'm a malay and muslim...but i'm not the stereotype one...i seen some muslim girls who bertudung and everything...yet failed every now and then, have to extend their study and everything...this people didn't potray islam in the real sense. Yup, this kind of people also the same people who being kaypoh when see others dating and everytime, complaining when non-muslim visiting their place (they should welcome them and treat them with respect). Islam in its truest sense is beautiful...in strictest sense..it is our responsibility as a muslim in Islamic country to protect the non-muslim.

I can't blame the non-muslim for thinking that Islam is a bad religion especially when people i mention above roaming around, huhu....
BabyTsukasa
BabyTsukasa

Female
Number of posts : 374

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

http://amarantesamurai.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Acme Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:36 pm

None were saying Islam were bad, just somehow directing in an indirect way of the Muslims. Thou Islam is the strictest, somewhat some people out of the Muslims were the "most worst", by conducting things by the name of religious purpose when they are doing it behind.

Some times it just makes me think, why those free thinkers, agnostic and atheist are far better than those with religion, any religion.

Talk is free, be open minded. Racism as sensitive issues to discuss? Move forward. Ensnared by the tradition of the peoples from the pass and they "regulation" won't make one go far.

Wondering why, do not let people do it, but kept doing it. Don't expect people to take it in all the bad things done towards them.

Reminds me of the New Economic Policy or Dasar Ekonomi Baru, supposedly it was to be implemented for how many years and to what extend? Look what are these things still around now? Unfair discrimination!
Acme
Acme
Coffee Frappuccino
Coffee Frappuccino

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Acme Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:41 pm

Oh ya, banning and jailing people won't do much. It would only incite revolt, maybe not yet but people are still keeping things inside, and always remember them. Sometimes, there is a lot of things behind which people do not think or even bother to give a thought about.

P/s: I remember this forum was said to be free to talk anythings. Even the "advertisement" on this forum says so. Again, "free" with constrains and conditions.
Acme
Acme
Coffee Frappuccino
Coffee Frappuccino

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Acme Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:43 pm

Nathalie wrote:i hate that sometimes when i go out with my friend, people especially the malay girls staring at us... what? is it wrong to go out with friends to dinner, lunch,etc? from my experience, not all the muslim girls are good.. even they cover up but their attitudes are bad.. not bias but it happen and true.. sometimes the muslim girls that not cover up are better than those cover up..

Things behind the scene people never know, until they are exposed and revealed. Well, actually everyone is like that, just depending to what extent. Never mind them, just do what you think is not wrong, by regulation and rules of course.
Acme
Acme
Coffee Frappuccino
Coffee Frappuccino

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Acme Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:44 pm

redgal wrote:o my gudness...true ah? muslims do tat?
In my case they are. Note that I'm not generalize all of them as the same, thou i consider myself as a stereotype
Acme
Acme
Coffee Frappuccino
Coffee Frappuccino

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyTsukasa Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:47 pm

I second that...it's not right to judge everybody action. To some extent, i believe each man to his himself.
BabyTsukasa
BabyTsukasa

Female

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by bumi dragon lord Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:49 pm

i think the scope you all are focusing in should instead focus on individual matter. when you view these thing in a group matter, it only cause confusing and misleading information. i hope you all understand what am i saying.
bumi dragon lord
bumi dragon lord
Admin
Admin

Male

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyTsukasa Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:52 pm

Yup, i agree...silly me....anyway, about dating and everythin...unimas can't ban it! it is the right age, where people start looking for partner...it is normal.
BabyTsukasa
BabyTsukasa

Female

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by bumi dragon lord Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:07 pm

age has nothing to do with dating as long as the person can define dating and able to perform the requirement.
thats my guest. hehehehe
bumi dragon lord
bumi dragon lord
Admin
Admin

Male

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by >nocturnal< Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:09 pm

Definitions of BGR on the Web:
>nocturnal<
>nocturnal<

Male
Number of posts : 1113
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by fat_bunny Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:33 pm

my fren really hate the guards cz they said the guards oways go to halau them when they're dating at somewhere in unimas..they may be jz sit there and talking there only, but the guard like suka cari pasal...they said why the guard spend so much time to caught couples in school but x strengthen the security in unimas?ronda is for halau couple, ronda is not for keep eye on security?
fat_bunny
fat_bunny

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by fat_bunny Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:34 pm

karoshi wrote:Definitions of BGR on the Web:

karoshi... BGR in UNIMAS... 89795 ...but x understand wat dis mean..
fat_bunny
fat_bunny

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by lightning_siput Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:36 pm

JanBB wrote:
karoshi wrote:Definitions of BGR on the Web:

karoshi... BGR in UNIMAS... 89795 ...but x understand wat dis mean..

It's completely unrelated.. Did someone just discovered the define: function on google?
lightning_siput
lightning_siput

Male
Number of posts : 1113
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/photoseeput

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyTsukasa Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:39 pm

JanBB wrote:my fren really hate the guards cz they said the guards oways go to halau them when they're dating at somewhere in unimas..they may be jz sit there and talking there only, but the guard like suka cari pasal...they said why the guard spend so much time to caught couples in school but x strengthen the security in unimas?ronda is for halau couple, ronda is not for keep eye on security?

haha..the guards are useless...things stolen every now and then, they are more busy taking care of they car rental service, students cannot smoke...they can! students queuing up to get lunch, the guards? no....they cut the line!
BabyTsukasa
BabyTsukasa

Female

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next