Uni-Kopitiam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Marvel Heroes USB Flash/Thumbdrive 2 Years Warranty for Collection
what about fsts students then??? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:12 pm by kyliew

» Any place to learn archery?
what about fsts students then??? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:10 pm by demuntimun

» 10 reasons of uni-kopitiam's silence
what about fsts students then??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 1:11 pm by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» may a couple be good friend after break up??
what about fsts students then??? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:58 am by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» new couples formed in UKF
what about fsts students then??? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:54 am by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» Have your girl friend do the list below? If yes, marry her
what about fsts students then??? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 5:05 pm by joycetantan

» fallin in love so fast??? wat do u think???
what about fsts students then??? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:54 pm by joycetantan

» Window Vista vs Window 7
what about fsts students then??? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:02 pm by joycetantan

» same age?boy is elder den girl?girl is elder than boy?which one u prefer?
what about fsts students then??? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 10:01 am by fat_bunny

Poll

How's ur relationship wif people in UNIMAS???

what about fsts students then??? - Page 2 Vote_lcap12%what about fsts students then??? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 12% [ 4 ]
what about fsts students then??? - Page 2 Vote_lcap41%what about fsts students then??? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 41% [ 14 ]
what about fsts students then??? - Page 2 Vote_lcap38%what about fsts students then??? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 38% [ 13 ]
what about fsts students then??? - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%what about fsts students then??? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 9% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 34

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 43 on Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:33 pm

what about fsts students then???

+14
BabyTsukasa
Iria Claire
lightning_siput
piggy
redgal
tutuman
UFO
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
bumi dragon lord
supercalifragilisticexpia
cooldmc88
psylancer
>nocturnal<
18 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

what about fsts students then??? - Page 2 Empty Re: what about fsts students then???

Post by psylancer Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:38 pm

redgal, I think that applies to every fac (aside certain facs which claims otherwise) in general lor. As the year progress you'll find that if you slack, you'll dwindle down the class' food chain and resulting to incline of the cgpa.
psylancer
psylancer

Male
Number of posts : 693
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Back to top Go down

what about fsts students then??? - Page 2 Empty Re: what about fsts students then???

Post by piggy Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:59 pm

psylancer, if a person slack u mean incline or decline of the cgpa?
piggy
piggy

Female
Number of posts : 273
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by psylancer Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:02 pm

annoymous wrote:psylancer, if a person slack u mean incline or decline of the cgpa?

I think decline would be the more appropriate word. Thx
psylancer
psylancer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by piggy Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:05 pm

welcome =)
piggy
piggy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by redgal Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:06 pm

psylancer wrote:redgal, I think that applies to every fac (aside certain facs which claims otherwise) in general lor. As the year progress you'll find that if you slack, you'll dwindle down the class' food chain and resulting to incline of the cgpa.

ya...nw i understand why the seniors say tat their cgpa drop every year...so afraid tat its gonna be my turn tis time...hope i cn do well in tis final la... what about fsts students then??? - Page 2 98092
redgal
redgal
Caramel Macchiato
Caramel Macchiato

Female
Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by piggy Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:08 pm

fsts tat scary? but i think if a person revise everyday provided that he/she has the time, then the cgpa should be able to maintain. i wonder how those get above 3.5, how they study??
piggy
piggy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by psylancer Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:15 pm

they aced their assignments and correctly predict the finals questions i guess?
psylancer
psylancer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by piggy Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:20 pm

then their luck is better? but they really manage their time well enough =) i got a fren got 4.0 last sem for her cgp, then even now assignments and projects have been pass up, she still have not enough slp.. i'm guessing she already started to study.. and i'm still slacking.. haih..
piggy
piggy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by psylancer Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:26 pm

so am I annoymous, so am I :D
psylancer
psylancer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by redgal Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:29 pm

annoymous wrote:fsts tat scary? but i think if a person revise everyday provided that he/she has the time, then the cgpa should be able to maintain. i wonder how those get above 3.5, how they study??

not really la...questions style like any other facs la...essay, short questions, blablabla...its juz tat memorisin and understandin r the problems...same la with other facs....those ppl ah...will borrow those thick thick reference book to study one...very hardworkin... what about fsts students then??? - Page 2 943879
redgal
redgal
Caramel Macchiato
Caramel Macchiato

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by psylancer Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:35 pm

also, rajin2 ask/con lecturer to expose a thing or two of what to expect in the finals la. you won't be able to absorb the entire text book but if you dissect it and take the key topic, that'll seal your finals.
psylancer
psylancer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by redgal Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:39 pm

haha...dissect...makes me think of the rat dissection experiment in form six...ur notes r in main point form...juz the elaboration v hav to find them from booksssss...n my prob is dunno hw to elaborate...if know the points but no elaboration less marks... what about fsts students then??? - Page 2 642522
redgal
redgal
Caramel Macchiato
Caramel Macchiato

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by piggy Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:07 pm

haha.. the dissect during form 6.. the smell of it.. unbearable...
piggy
piggy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by redgal Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:18 pm

izit? ok bah...like de smell of the chicken dissection...haha
redgal
redgal
Caramel Macchiato
Caramel Macchiato

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by piggy Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:26 pm

u guys even dissect chicken or u mean the chicken smell in the market?
piggy
piggy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by psylancer Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:28 pm

Yealor, the thing is whatever you can goreng, you goreng in the paper. Go full force... even if it may not sound right. Coz the longer your answer, chances are the lecturer also bo chat siao and give you marks coz lazy to read. Happens before though.
psylancer
psylancer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by redgal Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:32 pm

annoymous wrote:u guys even dissect chicken or u mean the chicken smell in the market?

hehehe...chicken smell in market...haha
redgal
redgal
Caramel Macchiato
Caramel Macchiato

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by piggy Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:36 pm

yucks.. hate the smell in the meat section at the market
piggy
piggy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by psylancer Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:51 pm

annoymous must train oh, if not how to masak for suami next time :D
psylancer
psylancer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by piggy Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:59 pm

-.- i hate the market smell doesnt mean i dont know how to cook rite? btw.. ya, i admit i dont know how to cook.. wahaha... in the modern days, there always called instant food, plus can da bao from outside =) no need to wash plates somemore.. can save water bill.. good leh =) i'm a good wife tat saves husband money.. haha
piggy
piggy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by redgal Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:13 pm

haha...or she can search for those who knows hw 2 cook to be her husband..
redgal
redgal
Caramel Macchiato
Caramel Macchiato

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by piggy Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:16 pm

yaya.. good idea.. hehe.. find a husband tat knows how to cook for me.. then i mar no need to cook lor.. wahhaa.. good good.. thanks readgal =)
piggy
piggy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by redgal Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:19 pm

haha...doitashimashite
redgal
redgal
Caramel Macchiato
Caramel Macchiato

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by piggy Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:20 pm

wat does tat means?
piggy
piggy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by redgal Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:22 pm

u r welcome
redgal
redgal
Caramel Macchiato
Caramel Macchiato

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next