Uni-Kopitiam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Marvel Heroes USB Flash/Thumbdrive 2 Years Warranty for Collection
Does anyone have the problem of having difficulties to sleep at night? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:12 pm by kyliew

» Any place to learn archery?
Does anyone have the problem of having difficulties to sleep at night? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:10 pm by demuntimun

» 10 reasons of uni-kopitiam's silence
Does anyone have the problem of having difficulties to sleep at night? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 1:11 pm by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» may a couple be good friend after break up??
Does anyone have the problem of having difficulties to sleep at night? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:58 am by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» new couples formed in UKF
Does anyone have the problem of having difficulties to sleep at night? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:54 am by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» Have your girl friend do the list below? If yes, marry her
Does anyone have the problem of having difficulties to sleep at night? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 5:05 pm by joycetantan

» fallin in love so fast??? wat do u think???
Does anyone have the problem of having difficulties to sleep at night? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:54 pm by joycetantan

» Window Vista vs Window 7
Does anyone have the problem of having difficulties to sleep at night? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:02 pm by joycetantan

» same age?boy is elder den girl?girl is elder than boy?which one u prefer?
Does anyone have the problem of having difficulties to sleep at night? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 10:01 am by fat_bunny

Poll

How's ur relationship wif people in UNIMAS???

Does anyone have the problem of having difficulties to sleep at night? - Page 2 Vote_lcap12%Does anyone have the problem of having difficulties to sleep at night? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 12% [ 4 ]
Does anyone have the problem of having difficulties to sleep at night? - Page 2 Vote_lcap41%Does anyone have the problem of having difficulties to sleep at night? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 41% [ 14 ]
Does anyone have the problem of having difficulties to sleep at night? - Page 2 Vote_lcap38%Does anyone have the problem of having difficulties to sleep at night? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 38% [ 13 ]
Does anyone have the problem of having difficulties to sleep at night? - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%Does anyone have the problem of having difficulties to sleep at night? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 9% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 34

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 41 on Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:53 am

Does anyone have the problem of having difficulties to sleep at night?

+13
>nocturnal<
tutuman
young
Espada
redgal
my heart will go on
psiloCybin
lightning_siput
bumi dragon lord
Daniel
fat_bunny
Kopitiam_kaki™
(#^_^#)
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Does anyone have the problem of having difficulties to sleep at night? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does anyone have the problem of having difficulties to sleep at night?

Post by Nathalie Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:01 am

are you thinking about something before you sleep? sometimes it's also 1 of the factor that we cannot sleep.. i also have trouble to sleep at nite actually.. i read my horoscope yesterday it said that i need to do some exercise that can make me sleep.. hm,try yoga or deep inhale and massage.. sometimes it helps.. Does anyone have the problem of having difficulties to sleep at night? - Page 2 971977
Nathalie
Latte
Latte

Female
Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

Does anyone have the problem of having difficulties to sleep at night? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does anyone have the problem of having difficulties to sleep at night?

Post by psiloCybin Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:35 am

i think u suffer from insomnia.....
juz like me... Does anyone have the problem of having difficulties to sleep at night? - Page 2 723881
sumtimes i can have a sleepless nite for a couple of days...
psiloCybin
psiloCybin
Espresso
Espresso

Male
Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Kopitiam_kaki™ Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:57 pm

now exam over ed....still difficult 2 sleep?
Kopitiam_kaki™
Kopitiam_kaki™
Coffee Frappuccino
Coffee Frappuccino

Male
Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by psiloCybin Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:08 pm

Kopitiam_kaki™ wrote:now exam over ed....still difficult 2 sleep?

ya...sumtime if im feelin damn freakin bored coz cant sleep,i take a walk n mrayau-rayau around college @ 3am or 4am...
but still cannot sleep aftr dat... Does anyone have the problem of having difficulties to sleep at night? - Page 2 715106
psiloCybin
psiloCybin
Espresso
Espresso

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathalie Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:30 pm

psiloCybin wrote:i think u suffer from insomnia.....
juz like me... Does anyone have the problem of having difficulties to sleep at night? - Page 2 723881

insomnia?hm....dunno.. maybe i thinking too much and play games too much..hehe
Nathalie
Latte
Latte

Female
Number of posts : 68

Back to top Go down

Post by psiloCybin Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:46 pm

Nathalie wrote:
psiloCybin wrote:i think u suffer from insomnia.....

insomnia?hm....dunno.. maybe i thinking too much and play games too much..hehe

yeah...and smsing wif 2 much... Does anyone have the problem of having difficulties to sleep at night? - Page 2 974798
hehe...
cant wait 2 c u next sem... Does anyone have the problem of having difficulties to sleep at night? - Page 2 375842
psiloCybin
psiloCybin
Espresso
Espresso

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by 21 Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:24 pm

Recently after exam, i always sleep very early, i wan a way to do not fell asleep!
ŰĶƒ PЯ
ŰĶƒ PЯ

Male
Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyTsukasa Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:14 am

I have no problem to sleep but I have problem of waking up, last few days i always go to lab veery late compared to last time...huhu
BabyTsukasa
BabyTsukasa

Female
Number of posts : 374

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

http://amarantesamurai.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:30 pm

GO TO LAB?
Where is this lab?
Daniel
Daniel

Male
Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyTsukasa Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:20 pm

Genetic Engineering Lab, FSTS, Unimas. I'm stay in uni this holiday to do my final year project
BabyTsukasa
BabyTsukasa

Female

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kopitiam_kaki™ Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:23 pm

u mean this 1st sem or last...? coz the bridge juz finished tis sem if nt mistaken Does anyone have the problem of having difficulties to sleep at night? - Page 2 365763
Kopitiam_kaki™
Kopitiam_kaki™
Coffee Frappuccino
Coffee Frappuccino

Male
Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyTsukasa Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:35 am

Yup, last sem holiday I'm in JB for LI. so I mean this 1st sem.
BabyTsukasa
BabyTsukasa

Female

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by psylancer Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:33 am

Finally people, I've been getting enough sleep... but LI's starting next week, crap, sleep schedule distortion foreseen -_-
psylancer
psylancer

Male
Number of posts : 693
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2