Uni-Kopitiam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Marvel Heroes USB Flash/Thumbdrive 2 Years Warranty for Collection
What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:12 pm by kyliew

» Any place to learn archery?
What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:10 pm by demuntimun

» 10 reasons of uni-kopitiam's silence
What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 1:11 pm by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» may a couple be good friend after break up??
What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:58 am by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» new couples formed in UKF
What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:54 am by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» Have your girl friend do the list below? If yes, marry her
What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 5:05 pm by joycetantan

» fallin in love so fast??? wat do u think???
What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:54 pm by joycetantan

» Window Vista vs Window 7
What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:02 pm by joycetantan

» same age?boy is elder den girl?girl is elder than boy?which one u prefer?
What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 10:01 am by fat_bunny

Poll

How's ur relationship wif people in UNIMAS???

What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 3 Vote_lcap12%What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 12% [ 4 ]
What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 3 Vote_lcap41%What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 41% [ 14 ]
What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 3 Vote_lcap38%What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 38% [ 13 ]
What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 3 Vote_lcap9%What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 9% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 34

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 43 on Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:33 pm

What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students???

+12
Heby_KakiOfUKF
redgal
bumi dragon lord
green
psylancer
Acme
piggy
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
>nocturnal<
fat_bunny
alexander721
16 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students???

Post by fat_bunny Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:19 pm

oh ya, out of topic for a while...the course phsycology is belongs to which faculty?? FSS or FSKPM??2 faculties both got but is studying same things or different??wondering wanna take wat as my pelengkap nez sem.and any suggestion course from FSS ppl?
fat_bunny
fat_bunny

Female
Number of posts : 651
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Back to top Go down

What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students???

Post by alexander721 Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:28 pm

JanBB wrote:oh ya, out of topic for a while...the course phsycology is belongs to which faculty?? FSS or FSKPM??2 faculties both got but is studying same things or different??wondering wanna take wat as my pelengkap nez sem.and any suggestion course from FSS ppl?

i'm not sure about FSKPM...however,psychology,or more precisely INTRODUCTION TO PSYCHOLOGY in FSS is just an general introductions...
however,it was a nice and interesting course in FSS 1st year...
but the lecturer was changed,so it is up to you whether u willing to give it a shot in FSS...
one advice,if ya think that d workload is too much,pls do not consider courses offered in FSS.
alexander721
alexander721
Espresso
Espresso

Male
Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by fat_bunny Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:36 pm

alexander721 wrote:
JanBB wrote:oh ya, out of topic for a while...the course phsycology is belongs to which faculty?? FSS or FSKPM??2 faculties both got but is studying same things or different??wondering wanna take wat as my pelengkap nez sem.and any suggestion course from FSS ppl?

i'm not sure about FSKPM...however,psychology,or more precisely INTRODUCTION TO PSYCHOLOGY in FSS is just an general introductions...
however,it was a nice and interesting course in FSS 1st year...
but the lecturer was changed,so it is up to you whether u willing to give it a shot in FSS...
one advice,if ya think that d workload is too much,pls do not consider courses offered in FSS.

ya, this is oso one thing i worried...cz my core course ardy 18 credit hours...and nez sem start doing fyp1...damn busy again ...wanna die...scared..some of the course tat i want not offered by the other fac in nez sem loh...and b4 taking pelengkap need to always considered is tat course busy or not...cz scared tat can't handle...jz like i'm interested in phsycology, but if it is busy too, i can't take it loh...sigh...
fat_bunny
fat_bunny

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by bumi dragon lord Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:38 pm

aiya, jan, its ok one, dont be sad.....
bumi dragon lord
bumi dragon lord
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 708

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Acme Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:50 pm

Lol-ed, so chaotic with just 22 hours no online? People who accuse do not reflect the same to themselves, its a protective nature of human to put blames and show one self's righteousness. Well, at least faculty mates could see the "things" behind regarding free and busy. None are making comparisong of the "busy-o'-meter" until someone.

As for the " 'extra' marks" by idonoaboutxp, extra as in you went to tuts and labs for better understanding and more learning or more knowledge, which is an extra. Mind note that i did not say extra marks for the course weights, mind the inverted commas too. As for "busy", see the "__"? People are so busy trying to find time to satisfy the needs and leisure, people are "busy" with leisure in a sense.

Considering only sleep for an average of 4 hours? Lets assume your "working" 20 hours, which includes eating and personal hygiene is in the "work", you see yourself in that 20 hours "working"? If you say yes, then, what is your end product from those hectic "work"?
**Thomas Edision sleep for 4 hours a day, briliant, creavite, contributive figure, but he died early (please do not sleep so little, at least get enough REST)**

psylancer wrote:PSS: Acme, I am recording your 'spoon-feed-ed' into my vocabulary...Can imagine, the workload increase linearly with a degree of difficulty that increases exponentially.
Glad to contribute to your "dictionary". English is fun and "crazy", you can create ANY "words" by just putting a "dash" and "inverted commas"! And by inverted commas it can be a reverse meaning or by being sarcastic. Hence, wanted to know what i mean, read between the words, at least to read between the sentences. Should include type of work and the circumstance to define degree of difficulty, as work does not really meant one is working or producing something.

If it so "busy", yet so "free" posting. Hmmm. You "worked" for a quite some hours here posting, how's your assignmemtn and project going? Sides, reading half way and not the whole post making assumptions makes you "don't think".

One last lol. This thread is about impression about FSS student, not faculty yeah? Off topic, from general perception from other students and their lecturers in UNIMAS, and even the education system, FSS = scumbag, rubishbins, wasteland. REKNOWN public univesity in Selangor and Kuala Lumpur condemn that.
One asserts that "students who can't do anything and sucks in the university can go to FSS, they'll pass no matter how badly academically they are". FSS taken the lowest grade of recruitment anyways. Sides, in UNIMAS itself, many FSS students are "lelong-ed" students from peninsula with great STPM pointers. A friend who pick FSS in UNIMAS with good result was given FEB, whilst many did not even pick FSS nor UNIMAS are here, and result are far better-off than this FEB friend. Unfair discrimination on FSS, and its student (two things here).

Long post again, no one read all, expected anyways.
Acme
Acme
Coffee Frappuccino
Coffee Frappuccino

Male
Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by fat_bunny Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:30 pm

bumi dragon lord wrote:aiya, jan, its ok one, dont be sad.....

jz feel tat the course interested can't take so a bit sad lah...cz muz first consider own course tat ardy damn busy...if taking another busy course again, den afterwards i'm dead What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 3 723881 lah...so my choice of pelengkap quite less and limited...mostly will choose the FEB course, but this doesn't mean tat FEB one easy or free lah...cz laz sem take FEB one, and think tat FEB course will help in future...such as introduction to business management, administration and etc..
fat_bunny
fat_bunny

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by fat_bunny Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:38 pm

FSS ppl, happy for the new FSS faculty in front of FSKPM or not?but i wonder when they will finish build it?any news? and i jz realize a problem tat, now the 1st year FSS students are all allocated in old campus, den wen the new fac build finish, all of them need to take bus come to new campus have their lecture??
fat_bunny
fat_bunny

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Heby_KakiOfUKF Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:49 pm

i tot is FEB not FSS wor??? actually which one de??

no idea at all....

sit bus from old campus to here really gv trouble...gt experience before....most of the time wasted for waiting the bus...

really glad tat i have shifted over new campus dy....
Heby_KakiOfUKF
Heby_KakiOfUKF

Female
Number of posts : 627
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Acme Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:57 pm

JanBB wrote:FSS ppl, happy for the new FSS faculty in front of FSKPM or not?but i wonder when they will finish build it?any news? and i jz realize a problem tat, now the 1st year FSS students are all allocated in old campus, den wen the new fac build finish, all of them need to take bus come to new campus have their lecture??

The buildings in between Cempaka and FSKPM is for FEB. Read the board in front of the construction site. Although the blue print in chancellery building CLEARLY STATE that particular land is for FSS, but now its for FEB. FSS students happy or not? What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 3 988334 What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 3 389687 What you think? Someone even says spendings and budgets for FSS, makes What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 3 430563 for them. Well, anyways, FEB should be at nearby to FSTS, at least according to the blue print. Pity the FSS and FEB freshies, stranded in "Kampus Kuno".
Acme
Acme
Coffee Frappuccino
Coffee Frappuccino

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by fat_bunny Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:01 pm

huh? really oh? tat one is for FEB oh??hehe...okloh...at least no need to take bus from old campus there to have class in new campus rite?like wat likin said...

"Someone even says spendings and budgets for FSS, makes .. for them"

who is "Someone" oh??
fat_bunny
fat_bunny

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Acme Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:04 pm

No idea, read around maybe you'll stumble across it. I'm a forgetful person. Wonder how I'd survive with that memory.
Acme
Acme
Coffee Frappuccino
Coffee Frappuccino

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by fat_bunny Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:09 pm

sometimes forgetful is also a kebaikan...hehe...
fat_bunny
fat_bunny

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by psylancer Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:43 am

Acme wrote:The buildings in between Cempaka and FSKPM is for FEB. Read the board in front of the construction site. Although the blue print in chancellery building CLEARLY STATE that particular land is for FSS, but now its for FEB. FSS students happy or not? What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 3 988334 What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 3 389687 What you think? Someone even says spendings and budgets for FSS, makes What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 3 430563 for them. Well, anyways, FEB should be at nearby to FSTS, at least according to the blue print. Pity the FSS and FEB freshies, stranded in "Kampus Kuno".

The blue prints is quite misleading sometimes.... hahaha, and yeah, I was under an impression that the area was supposed to be FSS' but FEB intercepted and conquered the land? Tsk tsk...Are you in the 1st year Acme?
psylancer
psylancer

Male
Number of posts : 693
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by psylancer Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:46 am

JanBB wrote:sometimes forgetful is also a kebaikan...hehe...

really meh? I forgot to tekan duit that day and no money eat... What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 3 943879
psylancer
psylancer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by psylancer Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:06 am

Acme wrote:Glad to contribute to your "dictionary". English is fun and "crazy", you can create ANY "words" by just putting a "dash" and "inverted commas"! And by inverted commas it can be a reverse meaning or by being sarcastic. Hence, wanted to know what i mean, read between the words, at least to read between the sentences. Should include type of work and the circumstance to define degree of difficulty, as work does not really meant one is working or producing something.

Alright, I'm listening. What type of work do you have in mind that is missing in my statement? And lol, English is the second funest language to mutilate, aside from BM (as of now Mozilla is red lining a lot of words right now -_-)

Acme wrote:One last lol. This thread is about impression about FSS student, not faculty yeah? Off topic, from general perception from other students and their lecturers in UNIMAS, and even the education system, FSS = scumbag, rubishbins, wasteland. REKNOWN public univesity in Selangor and Kuala Lumpur condemn that.
One asserts that "students who can't do anything and sucks in the university can go to FSS, they'll pass no matter how badly academically they are". FSS taken the lowest grade of recruitment anyways. Sides, in UNIMAS itself, many FSS students are "lelong-ed" students from peninsula with great STPM pointers. A friend who pick FSS in UNIMAS with good result was given FEB, whilst many did not even pick FSS nor UNIMAS are here, and result are far better-off than this FEB friend. Unfair discrimination on FSS, and its student (two things here).

Exactly why I don't get it. Were you one of the victims too?

Acme wrote:Long post again, no one read all, expected anyways.

That's not true, I've taken the time to diligently read your post. What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 3 561904
psylancer
psylancer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by alexander721 Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:09 am

oooh...i memang got lelong here oh...
i didnt even apply for any courses in unimas...
not even FSS....
but anyway, thing change... and i'm movin on!!!!
alexander721
alexander721
Espresso
Espresso

Male
Number of posts : 92

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by psylancer Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:23 am

alexander721 wrote:oooh...i memang got lelong here oh...
i didnt even apply for any courses in unimas...
not even FSS....
but anyway, thing change... and i'm movin on!!!!

way to go ;D how many years more?
psylancer
psylancer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by fat_bunny Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:51 am

psylancer wrote:
JanBB wrote:sometimes forgetful is also a kebaikan...hehe...

really meh? I forgot to tekan duit that day and no money eat... What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 3 943879

den keep fit loh...haha...
fat_bunny
fat_bunny

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by psylancer Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:58 am

JanBB wrote:den keep fit loh...haha...

LOL, unfortunately starving and keeping fit are two different things What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 3 828579
psylancer
psylancer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by bumi dragon lord Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:01 am

i get lelong also, i never thought of comin to sarawak where most of my friend get to uum and ums.
but there are good things happen here too, where i found my friend and power of six, wahahahahahaa!!!!!!

before i came here, i thought that i ahve to get into university with 'sampan' and walk jungle tracks. but the perseption has change when i was here.
bumi dragon lord
bumi dragon lord
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 708

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by fat_bunny Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:03 am

psylancer wrote:
JanBB wrote:den keep fit loh...haha...

LOL, unfortunately starving and keeping fit are two different things What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 3 828579

u alone at tat time?? can lend money from fren first de mah...

oh ya, my first impression of fss students is like reporter...politician...good in current affairs...cz previous mpp when they introduce themselves, major of them come from fss...hehe...dis time fss hw many students involved in mpp election??
fat_bunny
fat_bunny

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by psylancer Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:03 am

bumi dragon lord wrote:i get lelong also, i never thought of comin to sarawak where most of my friend get to uum and ums.
but there are good things happen here too, where i found my friend and power of six, wahahahahahaa!!!!!!

before i came here, i thought that i ahve to get into university with 'sampan' and walk jungle tracks. but the perseption has change when i was here.

how about universities on trees? :D
psylancer
psylancer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by fat_bunny Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:12 am

bumi dragon lord wrote:i get lelong also, i never thought of comin to sarawak where most of my friend get to uum and ums.

better u come here, but not uum and ums bro....my frens at there complain to me a lot...UNIMAS here considered quite good compare to others local uni le....during MAP, i also talk wif parents and new junior loh...

this is wat the west malaysian thought tat sarawak still ulu place What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 3 988334 !!!!
when i represent sarawak go to west malaysia for kempen ketrampilan in pahang, at there i meet a lot of west malaysian, den sum of them very sombong one, will ask us "Sarawak ppl live on tree?Sarawak ppl got feed chicken??" What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 3 375864 wat the ***!!!are they really so stupid?? and i answer them : "Well, ya, we live on tree, by using lift to go up, b4 enter, u mz key in password one u noe?? and inside our house got DVD player, got oven and many more things..." What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 3 828579
fat_bunny
fat_bunny

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by psylancer Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:20 am

If I were you, I'll reply with sarcasm like "Oh yes, we do live on trees, fully air conditioned, television satellite reception from other countries and how can you forget our very own lounge"
LOL
psylancer
psylancer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by fat_bunny Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:22 am

psylancer wrote:If I were you, I'll reply with sarcasm like "Oh yes, we do live on trees, fully air conditioned, television satellite reception from other countries and how can you forget our very own lounge"
LOL

hahaha....ya ya...agree wif tat!!
fat_bunny
fat_bunny

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next