Uni-Kopitiam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Marvel Heroes USB Flash/Thumbdrive 2 Years Warranty for Collection
What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:12 pm by kyliew

» Any place to learn archery?
What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:10 pm by demuntimun

» 10 reasons of uni-kopitiam's silence
What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 1:11 pm by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» may a couple be good friend after break up??
What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:58 am by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» new couples formed in UKF
What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:54 am by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» Have your girl friend do the list below? If yes, marry her
What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 5:05 pm by joycetantan

» fallin in love so fast??? wat do u think???
What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:54 pm by joycetantan

» Window Vista vs Window 7
What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:02 pm by joycetantan

» same age?boy is elder den girl?girl is elder than boy?which one u prefer?
What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 10:01 am by fat_bunny

Poll

How's ur relationship wif people in UNIMAS???

What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 4 Vote_lcap12%What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 12% [ 4 ]
What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 4 Vote_lcap41%What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 41% [ 14 ]
What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 4 Vote_lcap38%What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 38% [ 13 ]
What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 4 Vote_lcap9%What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 9% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 34

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 43 on Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:33 pm

What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students???

+12
Heby_KakiOfUKF
redgal
bumi dragon lord
green
psylancer
Acme
piggy
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
>nocturnal<
fat_bunny
alexander721
16 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 4 Empty Re: What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students???

Post by KaKa*HiMeMiYa Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:11 pm

im lelong to here also... i think i wont regret to get lelong to here... n get a lot of best frens...
bumi... tat nite power of six didnt show up ur guys' "zhao pai dong zuo" oh... i mean ur b'day nite... wahaha...
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
Caramel Frappuccino
Caramel Frappuccino

Female
Number of posts : 1118
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 4 Empty Re: What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students???

Post by Daniel Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:06 pm

eh! I want to ask how many courses in FSS require to attend lab session?
How many labs per week?
How many hours per week?
Not the generic course la.
For FSS core course.
Daniel
Daniel

Male
Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by KaKa*HiMeMiYa Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:50 pm

fss gt 6 programs... some of the programs requires to attend lab session... erm... as i noe, im taking development planning and management will be goin to hav lab session for one of my core course next sem... and for mass com students in fss, they hav their own special lab for doin the publication...
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
Caramel Frappuccino
Caramel Frappuccino

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:04 pm

Then in the labs U all need to use some special software for certain application?
Actually until now, i thought FSS students learn political sains.
But for politics i cant think any of that require to use software or attending labs.
So can u further explain FSS courses?
What name of FSS students programes?
Want to others faculty too. What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 4 285876
Daniel
Daniel

Male

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by bumi dragon lord Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:01 pm

Daniel wrote:Then in the labs U all need to use some special software for certain application?
Actually until now, i thought FSS students learn political sains.
But for politics i cant think any of that require to use software or attending labs.
So can u further explain FSS courses?
What name of FSS students programes?
Want to others faculty too. What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 4 285876

software? i think in my fact for now we still dont need one yet,
why you want to create a software ah?
i might need it for the future, how much you created one for?
just pm me lah
bumi dragon lord
bumi dragon lord
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 708

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:12 pm

No la just curious on FSS students.
So what programme does FSS offer for students for their 3 year study.
It mean their major programme.
Daniel
Daniel

Male

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by KaKa*HiMeMiYa Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:31 pm

the major courses in FSS are development planning and management, mass communication, politics and governments, international relations studies, labor and industry relation studies, and social work... different programs different courses... but might hav some is linked... not all the programs in fss study politics onli... but study a lot of real world issues...
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
Caramel Frappuccino
Caramel Frappuccino

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Acme Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:42 pm

Yes I'm one of many countless victims from that system. I'm a second year.
Acme
Acme
Coffee Frappuccino
Coffee Frappuccino

Male
Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by KaKa*HiMeMiYa Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:57 pm

once u meet a fss student, wat will u guys think about him/her???
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
Caramel Frappuccino
Caramel Frappuccino

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by >nocturnal< Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:04 pm

i know bumi. he's from fss. my impression is... he is easy to bully. bumi, don't angry ya...What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 4 43758
>nocturnal<
>nocturnal<

Male
Number of posts : 1113
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by KaKa*HiMeMiYa Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:09 pm

haha.. yaya... i owez bully him oso... but i mean u meet some one from fss tat u dunno...
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
Caramel Frappuccino
Caramel Frappuccino

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by redgal Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:03 am

bware...there r "spies" everwhere...
redgal
redgal
Caramel Macchiato
Caramel Macchiato

Female
Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by KaKa*HiMeMiYa Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:12 pm

u noe... bias was happen everywhere in fss...
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
Caramel Frappuccino
Caramel Frappuccino

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by psylancer Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:51 am

erika_lovct848 wrote:once u meet a fss student, wat will u guys think about him/her???

normal nia, the two FSS boys which I shared ESE classes with are quite happening, one shares the same favorite show with me and the other shares the love of nature outing, except that his is a bit more extreme, lol.

the girls I know since 1st year, most of them didn't survive and went back to their respective hometown to pursue something else, so I don't really have much female friends from FSS, except one or two, which I seldom speak to anyway.

I blend with FSTS/FSKPM people more, nothing biased towards the course but simply because my closest friends are from there.
psylancer
psylancer

Male
Number of posts : 693
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by KaKa*HiMeMiYa Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:54 am

two fss boys??? nw 2nd yr o wat???
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
Caramel Frappuccino
Caramel Frappuccino

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Acme Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:00 pm

psylancer wrote:the girls I know since 1st year, most of them didn't survive and went back to their respective hometown to pursue something else, so I don't really have much female friends from FSS, except one or two, which I seldom speak to anyway.
What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 4 5842 Waaa!, all "gou lou wan heong" (Cantonese) already. What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 4 171583
Acme
Acme
Coffee Frappuccino
Coffee Frappuccino

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by KaKa*HiMeMiYa Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:04 pm

Acme wrote:
psylancer wrote:the girls I know since 1st year, most of them didn't survive and went back to their respective hometown to pursue something else, so I don't really have much female friends from FSS, except one or two, which I seldom speak to anyway.
What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 4 5842 Waaa!, all "gou lou wan heong" (Cantonese) already. What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 4 171583

r u sure it is "gou lou wan heong"??? normally this to describe smthg good one.. like someone oledi successful, then he/she work until they r oledi old... then wana go back to hometown rite??? is this rite?? What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 4 863362 What's Ya Impression of FSS's Students??? - Page 4 863362
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
Caramel Frappuccino
Caramel Frappuccino

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by psylancer Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:08 pm

erika : My friend said her course doesn't suit her, so she decided to balik to pursue something else. Got another one said she's homesick, so balik also. The 2 boys are in 2nd year, one from KL, the other one from Perak I think...
psylancer
psylancer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by KaKa*HiMeMiYa Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:13 pm

psylancer wrote:erika : My friend said her course doesn't suit her, so she decided to balik to pursue something else. Got another one said she's homesick, so balik also. The 2 boys are in 2nd year, one from KL, the other one from Perak I think...

Aha... i noe who r that... haha... one is G****n and another one is M** rite??? the other one is frm kedah... oh... nw most of the students in fss r gals... hehe...
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
Caramel Frappuccino
Caramel Frappuccino

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by psylancer Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:26 pm

One of them is what and the other is what? (as blur as a roasted cucumber now)

LOL, I thought all these while FSS is majority female... no meh?
psylancer
psylancer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by KaKa*HiMeMiYa Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:42 pm

psylancer wrote:One of them is what and the other is what? (as blur as a roasted cucumber now)

LOL, I thought all these while FSS is majority female... no meh?

yup... majority r female in fss... erm... i cant mentioned the name of both of them here... but i noe who r that...
one gt wear spec but the another one no rite???
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
Caramel Frappuccino
Caramel Frappuccino

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by psylancer Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:08 pm

(even more blur now as the roasted cucumber is dipped with chocolate)

PM me, coz I honestly have zero idea who you are referring to :D
psylancer
psylancer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Acme Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:21 pm

There is more 30% of the population in FSS from 2007/2008 batch gone already by first year. Was told 50% was expected to be "gone".
Acme
Acme
Coffee Frappuccino
Coffee Frappuccino

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sushi Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:26 am

[F]akulti
[S]yok
[S]endiri

hehe...jz jk.no offence ya
sushi
sushi

Female
Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by lightning_siput Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:28 am

Fakulti sushi dan sashimi..
lightning_siput
lightning_siput

Male
Number of posts : 1113
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/photoseeput

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next