Uni-Kopitiam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Marvel Heroes USB Flash/Thumbdrive 2 Years Warranty for Collection
fallin in love so fast??? wat do u think??? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:12 pm by kyliew

» Any place to learn archery?
fallin in love so fast??? wat do u think??? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:10 pm by demuntimun

» 10 reasons of uni-kopitiam's silence
fallin in love so fast??? wat do u think??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 1:11 pm by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» may a couple be good friend after break up??
fallin in love so fast??? wat do u think??? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:58 am by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» new couples formed in UKF
fallin in love so fast??? wat do u think??? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:54 am by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» Have your girl friend do the list below? If yes, marry her
fallin in love so fast??? wat do u think??? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 5:05 pm by joycetantan

» fallin in love so fast??? wat do u think???
fallin in love so fast??? wat do u think??? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:54 pm by joycetantan

» Window Vista vs Window 7
fallin in love so fast??? wat do u think??? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:02 pm by joycetantan

» same age?boy is elder den girl?girl is elder than boy?which one u prefer?
fallin in love so fast??? wat do u think??? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 10:01 am by fat_bunny

Poll

How's ur relationship wif people in UNIMAS???

fallin in love so fast??? wat do u think??? - Page 2 Vote_lcap12%fallin in love so fast??? wat do u think??? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 12% [ 4 ]
fallin in love so fast??? wat do u think??? - Page 2 Vote_lcap41%fallin in love so fast??? wat do u think??? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 41% [ 14 ]
fallin in love so fast??? wat do u think??? - Page 2 Vote_lcap38%fallin in love so fast??? wat do u think??? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 38% [ 13 ]
fallin in love so fast??? wat do u think??? - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%fallin in love so fast??? wat do u think??? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 9% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 34

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 41 on Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:53 am

fallin in love so fast??? wat do u think???

+16
sushi
green
Acme
tutuman
fat_bunny
Ms Kye
piggy
budaksukatido
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
Kopitiam_kaki™
young
halo
bumi dragon lord
PerfectStrike
>nocturnal<
20 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

fallin in love so fast??? wat do u think??? - Page 2 Empty Re: fallin in love so fast??? wat do u think???

Post by fat_bunny Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:57 am

never ever make ur relationship as a play game or "giv a try" concept...u mz clarify urself do u love her/him? and how bt the the person u love hav d same feeling wif u or not den baru can start...

x suka suka hati start a relationship, may be u jz get touched by him/her at tat moment only...why don't clarify clearly den baru start?start den break up is it fun?

take seriously in relationship...

and for budaksukatido: why want to start wif her? den break up wif her in so short period of time again? gt think carefully wen u want to start wif her?? and nw she make u feel so hate her cz all the things she do. but can u say dat u hav no responsible on all these happened??she is hurt u noe?(based on the reason u give - boring).wat i will say like dis is not bcz i'm oso a girl...

take seriously in relationship...hurting ppl is not d things wat we should do esp in relationship...
fat_bunny
fat_bunny

Female
Number of posts : 651
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Back to top Go down

fallin in love so fast??? wat do u think??? - Page 2 Empty Re: fallin in love so fast??? wat do u think???

Post by fat_bunny Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:00 pm

tutuman wrote:
PerfectStrike wrote:the best way to recover urself is get a new gf :lol:

u wont recover...u will juz get deeper hurt..n at the same time hurting ppl too...only stupid ppl did this...i was the stupid one...

listen to ur heart...wat ur heart wanna tell u n u mz listen...cz most of the time we will do the stupid things cz we jz let emotion and mind take us go...but x listen to own heart...
fat_bunny
fat_bunny

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by tutuman Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:45 pm

JanBB wrote:
tutuman wrote:
PerfectStrike wrote:the best way to recover urself is get a new gf :lol:

u wont recover...u will juz get deeper hurt..n at the same time hurting ppl too...only stupid ppl did this...i was the stupid one...

listen to ur heart...wat ur heart wanna tell u n u mz listen...cz most of the time we will do the stupid things cz we jz let emotion and mind take us go...but x listen to own heart...

ok..thnx...i understand...hurting ppl will make ourselves feel bad too...haiz...
tutuman
tutuman
Caramel Macchiato
Caramel Macchiato

Male
Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Back to top Go down

Post by tutuman Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:56 pm

karoshi wrote:minimum 1 yr. max 5 yrs. y u ask tis Q???

haha...juz in case will get shoot if start a new relationship b4 1yr..haha..so i can start a new relationship legally la now...
tutuman
tutuman
Caramel Macchiato
Caramel Macchiato

Male
Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Back to top Go down

Post by piggy Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:03 am

really should wait for 1 year before starting a new relationship? why must be minimum 1 year? can it be earlier or later?
piggy
piggy

Female
Number of posts : 273
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Acme Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:44 am

karoshi wrote:human r not t-shirts tat u can simply change wen u dun like it....
Feelings are not to be manipulate and we can't anyways. Imposing feelings is just trying to "make-belief" you're so. Relationships (RS) is all about commitments. Its not predetermined by your genetics and family history.

erika_lovct848 wrote:why the guy suddenly wana ask to becum again couple??? tis is wat happen to me now...he will keep on asking... but the feeling is gone... so how???
Why guys coming back for second chance? They felt they are wrong, and your still the "currently" best for him. You don't have to do anything since the feeling is gone? RS and love is not about sympathy but passion.

Note that NEVER indulge yourself in the confusing feelings, i.e. love, like, passion, fond, happy, joy, heartache, heartbreak. The first four feelings would determined what you'll do with the person you felt as. Guys and girls, plase comprehend what is puppy love beforehand getting into a (or any) RS.

To Budaksukatido, i do not consider your "3 weeks" as a RS as you can so easily find her boring and don't even know why you got attached with her. She is hoping to befriend with you now and would eventually accept her back one day. A mistake (not using "wrong", since its so subjective to others) you did is that you actually makeup with other girls when you're in a trauma and seek for "temporary refuge". How could you started an RS with someone you don't even know? What makes you having the urge to start with her in the first place? Are you actually feeling the "thing" or you thought you do? You need to answers these questions to yourself.Now she is "commited" to you yet you're "leaving" her. And breaking up with the ex-gf bacause of distance? That's not a valid reason.

As for Annonymous, 3 years of RS what you built is based on? Like? Love? Fond? Anyhow? Foundation of RS determines how firm you could witstand the "storms" of test. Personality mismatch? If it perfectly matches, you would just be in love and stay alone with yourself, since you'll match yourself best. Naive to wait? Not that precise but once again, your commitment. Love is about giving and not expecting returns. As time pass people will grow mature (hopefully), and you'll see and meet more things and peoples, which will help you make decisions.

Process of healing from the brokenheart is not measurable by time, so does the development and growing feelings toward someone. Following the heart is never wrong, but that only applies to yourself, what about others? Heart is the "id" and your actions are by "ego". With the cognitive process, one should act by "superego" with the logic behind. (this is adapted from psychology)

"Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional", Chili David
"Choose what you like, and love your choice", unknown author
"Love is never blind, for you know what you felt; love is never at first sight, but rather its an after effect", Acme (muahaha) fallin in love so fast??? wat do u think??? - Page 2 968809

*sigh* Another long post.
Acme
Acme
Coffee Frappuccino
Coffee Frappuccino

Male
Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by piggy Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:34 am

so acme, u suggest i just let the time pass by and see what will come on my way? my relatioship with him was built on love of course.. there is no doubt in it. ya, its true that no matter which couple there will be storm coming here and there.. i guess i and him couldnt stand on that kind of storm.. ya,love is bout giving and not expecting returns, yet, sometimes when u give too much u will feel tired one day.. thats when u feel u wan to give up..
piggy
piggy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by green Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:14 pm

there will have a lot of test for a true love...
green
green
Caramel Macchiato
Caramel Macchiato

Female
Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post by 21 Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:28 pm

Break up can have many reasons, my relationship last for 1 and half years, but the reason we breaks is because she at different University and then she crash on another coursemate who always take care of her. fallin in love so fast??? wat do u think??? - Page 2 72188

Just follow heart and feelings, but before you plan to start, think about the future first, puppy love cant last forever. With a good future planning can give another half more sense of safety, but planning is always planning and not 100% can be implemented unless you really do. fallin in love so fast??? wat do u think??? - Page 2 561775
ŰĶƒ PЯ
ŰĶƒ PЯ

Male
Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by 21 Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:29 pm

green wrote:there will have a lot of test for a true love...

Then i think i had failed the test. fallin in love so fast??? wat do u think??? - Page 2 968809
ŰĶƒ PЯ
ŰĶƒ PЯ

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by piggy Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:40 pm

ya, same with here.. sigh..
piggy
piggy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by >nocturnal< Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:58 pm

idonoaboutxp wrote:Break up can have many reasons, my relationship last for 1 and half years, but the reason we breaks is because she at different University and then she crash on another coursemate who always take care of her. fallin in love so fast??? wat do u think??? - Page 2 72188

Just follow heart and feelings, but before you plan to start, think about the future first, puppy love cant last forever. With a good future planning can give another half more sense of safety, but planning is always planning and not 100% can be implemented unless you really do. fallin in love so fast??? wat do u think??? - Page 2 561775

same case iwt my fren. but their relationship goes for 3 years.
>nocturnal<
>nocturnal<

Male
Number of posts : 1113
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by piggy Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:20 pm

ya, i agree with idonaboutxp bout if there is planning doesnt mean that the planning will be 100% implemented.. there are many plans that are being made, promises that never been kept.. why falling in love if ended up getting hurt? why the waste of time? be independent is the best policy =) that will guarantee a person will never get hurt.
piggy
piggy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by bumi dragon lord Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:05 pm

annoymous wrote:ya, i agree with idonaboutxp bout if there is planning doesnt mean that the planning will be 100% implemented.. there are many plans that are being made, promises that never been kept.. why falling in love if ended up getting hurt? why the waste of time? be independent is the best policy =) that will guarantee a person will never get hurt.

well, i would say the action of being independant in your context is avoiding the reality.

why are there so many play boy in this world? fallin in love so fast??? wat do u think??? - Page 2 459343
why are there so many dara tua in this world? fallin in love so fast??? wat do u think??? - Page 2 943879
well, what about gays and lesbians? fallin in love so fast??? wat do u think??? - Page 2 278654

wouldnt all these is because of fear, hurt and taught by others or enviroment?
i think to confront the relationship stuff is a must even though some people prefer to be 'independant'. fallin in love so fast??? wat do u think??? - Page 2 642522

we cannot run away from what we are made of, we have the desire drive, wishes thoughts and our own norms.
bumi dragon lord
bumi dragon lord
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by piggy Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:09 pm

ya, we have our own desires and wished.. its true.. but the feeling of getting hurt is not something that i wan it to happen more than once in my life.. u can said tat i'm avoiding reality, but thats what i'm going to do to prevent myself from getting hurt.. no one is going to protect our own heart unless by ourselves.. i guess i need some time to face the reality =)
piggy
piggy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by bumi dragon lord Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:15 pm

annoymous wrote:ya, we have our own desires and wished.. its true.. but the feeling of getting hurt is not something that i wan it to happen more than once in my life.. u can said tat i'm avoiding reality, but thats what i'm going to do to prevent myself from getting hurt.. no one is going to protect our own heart unless by ourselves.. i guess i need some time to face the reality =)

well to share a piece of my life, i was hurt too by some one i love so much until i almost wanted to kill myself...
but later on thank God i have this friend K. he bring me out adn confort me, whats the best of all is introducing hot chicks for me. fallin in love so fast??? wat do u think??? - Page 2 922846

but i am not interested and i think his intention is in different way than i though of. he is a 'slipper' n i am a commoner. fallin in love so fast??? wat do u think??? - Page 2 628786

to cut the story short, i am walking out of the dark dark realm by the help of one lady that has waited for me about two years.

and i believe one day ammoymous you will have the light from others to lead you out of the black dark pit as well.

all the best, gan ba teh..... fallin in love so fast??? wat do u think??? - Page 2 365763
bumi dragon lord
bumi dragon lord
Admin
Admin

Male

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by piggy Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:20 pm

thanks for your piece of story.. no matter what life still goes on and no matter what, in order to endure it, i will be brave and be independent coz independent to me is the best policy of all =) great to hear that at least u're out from the black dark pit =)
piggy
piggy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by bumi dragon lord Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:37 pm

annoymous wrote:thanks for your piece of story.. no matter what life still goes on and no matter what, in order to endure it, i will be brave and be independent coz independent to me is the best policy of all =) great to hear that at least u're out from the black dark pit =)

not really, fallin in love so fast??? wat do u think??? - Page 2 974798 cause the temptation that has been create by my frined still a loop hole big.... fallin in love so fast??? wat do u think??? - Page 2 943879
but i will resist it anyway till the root.... fallin in love so fast??? wat do u think??? - Page 2 264313
bumi dragon lord
bumi dragon lord
Admin
Admin

Male

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by fat_bunny Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:44 pm

wen get hurt in love, only own self can help self up...and ya, needs fren's accompany...cz want to be not feel lonely...x think too much, make self as busy as u can, den will x time to think of all that problem, at the same time, find more meaningful things in own life (without him) again...den u will find tat life is still beautiful and still got many more things are so worthy to u, not only him...ur family, frens, siblings and etc...gambateh, annonymous...we all support u
fat_bunny
fat_bunny

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by fat_bunny Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:54 pm

share my experience here:
luckily tat time is the time we need to prepare for STPM..so the concentration can be removed a bit from hurt to exam...but after exam one month break make me nearly crazy cz stay at home do nth den think a lot of unnecessary things....
den i go for my 2 part time jobs frm jan till may, if not mistaken, my job schedule at tat time is like these:
mon 8am-5pm Lawyer firm
7pm-9pm PMR sejarah tuition
tue 8am-5pm Lawyer firm
wed 8am-5pm Lawyer firm
7pm-9pm PMR BM tuition
thurs 8am-5pm Lawyer firm
7pm-9pm PMR BM tuition
fri 8am-5pm Lawyer firm
7pm-9pm PMR Sej tuition
sat 8am-12pm Lawyer firm
2.15pm-4.45pm Singaporean English tuition
sun 2.15pm-4.45pm Singaporean English tuition

hehe....in dis 5 months, i gain a lot, learn a lot, and my life become more meaningful, happy, and release....of course salary hehe...more than a thousand :D... dis is the major reason make me happy..:D
may b nw i still haven't fully recover frm hurt, but one thing i confirm is i hav no confidence anymore in relationship...but i believe tat by ownself oso can hav good and independant life...so everybody jia you lah!!
fat_bunny
fat_bunny

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sushi Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:41 pm

NOTHING IS FOREVER. same goes to relationship.
married couple can divorce oso.
sushi
sushi

Female
Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by bumi dragon lord Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:46 pm

i think everything is forever its just that it wont last in one person.
bumi dragon lord
bumi dragon lord
Admin
Admin

Male

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by piggy Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:08 pm

to me the memory will be the most precious and the happiest moment in my life, the memory will be forever in me =) i will not take it away from me.. it will be the most joyful moment in my life.. memory is forever but feelings will change.
piggy
piggy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by halo Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:19 pm

NO COMMENT
halo
halo
Caramel Macchiato
Caramel Macchiato

Female
Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by 21 Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:22 pm

sushi wrote:NOTHING IS FOREVER. same goes to relationship.
married couple can divorce oso.

you so "ensure" this statement¡­¡­ fallin in love so fast??? wat do u think??? - Page 2 561904
But, i agree also...feeling will varies on time, feeling cant last forever, that's why wat annoymous said is true, sweet memories last forever.
A true "forever" is build on 2 person, trust and effort. One side is never enuf~ fallin in love so fast??? wat do u think??? - Page 2 97873
ŰĶƒ PЯ
ŰĶƒ PЯ

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next