Uni-Kopitiam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Marvel Heroes USB Flash/Thumbdrive 2 Years Warranty for Collection
Keep on loving someone who already not love you anymore? EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:12 pm by kyliew

» Any place to learn archery?
Keep on loving someone who already not love you anymore? EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:10 pm by demuntimun

» 10 reasons of uni-kopitiam's silence
Keep on loving someone who already not love you anymore? EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 1:11 pm by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» may a couple be good friend after break up??
Keep on loving someone who already not love you anymore? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:58 am by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» new couples formed in UKF
Keep on loving someone who already not love you anymore? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:54 am by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» Have your girl friend do the list below? If yes, marry her
Keep on loving someone who already not love you anymore? EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 5:05 pm by joycetantan

» fallin in love so fast??? wat do u think???
Keep on loving someone who already not love you anymore? EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:54 pm by joycetantan

» Window Vista vs Window 7
Keep on loving someone who already not love you anymore? EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:02 pm by joycetantan

» same age?boy is elder den girl?girl is elder than boy?which one u prefer?
Keep on loving someone who already not love you anymore? EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 10:01 am by fat_bunny

Poll

How's ur relationship wif people in UNIMAS???

Keep on loving someone who already not love you anymore? Vote_lcap12%Keep on loving someone who already not love you anymore? Vote_rcap 12% [ 4 ]
Keep on loving someone who already not love you anymore? Vote_lcap41%Keep on loving someone who already not love you anymore? Vote_rcap 41% [ 14 ]
Keep on loving someone who already not love you anymore? Vote_lcap38%Keep on loving someone who already not love you anymore? Vote_rcap 38% [ 13 ]
Keep on loving someone who already not love you anymore? Vote_lcap9%Keep on loving someone who already not love you anymore? Vote_rcap 9% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 34

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 41 on Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:53 am

Keep on loving someone who already not love you anymore?

+13
bumi dragon lord
Acme
BabyTsukasa
lightning_siput
harun
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
psylancer
tutuman
Espada
fat_bunny
PerfectStrike
young
17 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Keep on loving someone who already not love you anymore? Empty Keep on loving someone who already not love you anymore?

Post by young Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:19 am

love is some miracle and can not be understand...but if keep on loving someone who are already not love you again...are this a good thing??? need to forget that person???give opinion hw to solve this problem...

Last edited by WateR TaNK on Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : topic changed)
young
young
Black Coffe
Black Coffe

Female
Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Keep on loving someone who already not love you anymore? Empty Re: Keep on loving someone who already not love you anymore?

Post by PerfectStrike Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:09 pm

1st, are that person knows that you fall in love with him/her? Well, just forget it if that person reject you. Just be a normal friend will do. GL :)
PerfectStrike
Espresso
Espresso

Male
Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Back to top Go down

Keep on loving someone who already not love you anymore? Empty Re: Keep on loving someone who already not love you anymore?

Post by young Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:37 am

PerfectStrike wrote:1st, are that person knows that you fall in love with him/her? Well, just forget it if that person reject you. Just be a normal friend will do. GL :)

she know and she got accept my love.at the end break with unacceptable reason..how??
young
young
Black Coffe
Black Coffe

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by 21 Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:57 am

Dont simply give up! Try to approach her lor...with sms or call, talk nicely, concern her. If there is still a feeling exists inside both of you, there is still a chance.
ŰĶƒ PЯ
ŰĶƒ PЯ

Male
Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by young Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:40 pm

idonoaboutxp wrote:Dont simply give up! Try to approach her lor...with sms or call, talk nicely, concern her. If there is still a feeling exists inside both of you, there is still a chance.

but i think she don't had ...she got new boy friend...how sad i am....
young
young
Black Coffe
Black Coffe

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by fat_bunny Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:09 pm

den x be reluctant to leave her...sorry i hav to say tat...i noe u love her so much, but she ardy doing sth dat x worthy u pour ur love to her again...well, if can be fren again better...

jz the time problem, u need time to cure from it..let it be, ok? may be she's not ur rite person? no matter how, muz love urself, mz be tough ya.
fat_bunny
fat_bunny

Female
Number of posts : 651
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Espada Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:34 am

young..r u a gurl or guy? confius here
Espada
Espada
White Cappuccino
White Cappuccino

Female
Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by tutuman Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:51 am

hoi...stupid...this dun seems like ur problem!!! more to someone's problem a...i am ok d...noob!!!!anyway...more suggestion or opinion the better...

i think a....juz scold that gal..but i wont do that....
tutuman
tutuman
Caramel Macchiato
Caramel Macchiato

Male
Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Espada Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:09 am

who stupid?
Espada
Espada
White Cappuccino
White Cappuccino

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by tutuman Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:07 pm

young...haha...
tutuman
tutuman
Caramel Macchiato
Caramel Macchiato

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Espada Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:46 pm

wah u so mean
Espada
Espada
White Cappuccino
White Cappuccino

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by young Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:59 pm

tutuman wrote:hoi...stupid...this dun seems like ur problem!!! more to someone's problem a...i am ok d...noob!!!!anyway...more suggestion or opinion the better...

i think a....juz scold that gal..but i wont do that....

waou...so clever u..just i don't know how to solve my friend problem...so i minta opinion...haha...i hope my friend will understand...hope that not any complain from the ex-gal friend about my friend keep on asking why break with his...hai...open mind a little big.i will do the best i think my "friend" which i concern also can do the best...

for tutuman....
young
young
Black Coffe
Black Coffe

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by young Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:05 pm

Espada wrote:who stupid?

who is stupid .???i think u ask tutuman better o...he will answer ur question better...
young
young
Black Coffe
Black Coffe

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by 21 Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:43 pm

avoid rude words or simply insult ppl in UKF.

btw, if the gal really have a new bf, just let go ba, time will cure your fren. Besides, try to expend your network, you might find someone else : )
just an opinion
ŰĶƒ PЯ
ŰĶƒ PЯ

Male
Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Espada Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:24 pm

yea let her go is the bez way.. having fun with fren so u can 4get bout her..
Espada
Espada
White Cappuccino
White Cappuccino

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by psylancer Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:21 am

If she is that worth it, go fight for her.
If she dumps you for another guy, probably she's not the right one for you. Why should you tolerate someone who don't appreciate what you give
psylancer
psylancer

Male
Number of posts : 693
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by KaKa*HiMeMiYa Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:30 am

sometimes the prob not on the gals... is the guys...
y he doesnt appreciate it when i still loving him...
when i ady giv up, he juz realize and wan to come back to me...
the feeling is ady gone, but he still asking to come back to me...
wat shud i do???
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
Caramel Frappuccino
Caramel Frappuccino

Female
Number of posts : 1118
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by harun Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:23 am

no! girls who start it first! i was kena oredi.
harun
harun
White Cappuccino
White Cappuccino

Male
Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by lightning_siput Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:15 am

erika_lovct848 wrote:sometimes the prob not on the gals... is the guys...
y he doesnt appreciate it when i still loving him...
when i ady giv up, he juz realize and wan to come back to me...
the feeling is ady gone, but he still asking to come back to me...
wat shud i do???

Why you give up on him? Why he 'realize' his feeling after break up, and what he will do if come back again? Unless he upgrade himself already, he will remain the same. Human is very hard to change..

harun wrote:no! girls who start it first! i was kena oredi.
Are you sure?
lightning_siput
lightning_siput

Male
Number of posts : 1113

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/photoseeput

Back to top Go down

Post by psylancer Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:01 am

erika, he do day 1, you do 15 lor. sometimes to know if the thing is yours you gotta let it go, if it comes back to you its yours. As in, if he really do want back into the relationship, make him wait. If he really does sacrifice his time waiting for you, i'd say give him a second chance. Otherwise, move along :)
psylancer
psylancer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tutuman Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:31 am

psylancer wrote:erika, he do day 1, you do 15 lor. sometimes to know if the thing is yours you gotta let it go, if it comes back to you its yours. As in, if he really do want back into the relationship, make him wait. If he really does sacrifice his time waiting for you, i'd say give him a second chance. Otherwise, move along :)

i totally agree with you in this....!!!!
tutuman
tutuman
Caramel Macchiato
Caramel Macchiato

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by lightning_siput Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:55 am

psylancer wrote:erika, he do day 1, you do 15 lor. sometimes to know if the thing is yours you gotta let it go, if it comes back to you its yours. As in, if he really do want back into the relationship, make him wait. If he really does sacrifice his time waiting for you, i'd say give him a second chance. Otherwise, move along :)

How long you would suggest her to wait? What if her feeling has changed after all these years of letting her wait and does not want him anymore? It will turn out that she will be hated in the end..
lightning_siput
lightning_siput

Male

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by psylancer Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:05 am

If the relationship couldn't last the test of time, it shouldn't happen at all. That's all I'm saying.
psylancer
psylancer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by fat_bunny Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:54 am

i would say...never give the second chance to the man who hurt u...cz it's jz give them second chance too to hurt u..

for guys oso, never give the second chance to the woman who hurt u...cz it's oso give them second chance to hurt u bac...

x noe why....why those ppl liking so much to play around in relationship and other ppl's feeling? may be they x noe they want wat...so keep on trying...but never think of others feeling...they turn bac to u again may be is they feel lonely again...ppl who can't stand wif loneliness will oways doing the wrong things and affect other ppl too..
fat_bunny
fat_bunny

Female
Number of posts : 651
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post by lightning_siput Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:52 am

psylancer wrote:If the relationship couldn't last the test of time, it shouldn't happen at all. That's all I'm saying.

I used to believe this few years back. Now no. psylancer's statement is actually quite influenced by drama/cartoon/movie, i highly doubt waiting for something that might or might not happen will ever bear success.. It actually represents the lack of confidence, refuse to accept changes and is desperate.

Will girls like it if their ex-bf still wait for them for lets say, 5, 10 or 20 years? The more the guy 'wait', it will be more scary than touching..
lightning_siput
lightning_siput

Male

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next