Uni-Kopitiam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Marvel Heroes USB Flash/Thumbdrive 2 Years Warranty for Collection
Keep on loving someone who already not love you anymore? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:12 pm by kyliew

» Any place to learn archery?
Keep on loving someone who already not love you anymore? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:10 pm by demuntimun

» 10 reasons of uni-kopitiam's silence
Keep on loving someone who already not love you anymore? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 1:11 pm by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» may a couple be good friend after break up??
Keep on loving someone who already not love you anymore? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:58 am by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» new couples formed in UKF
Keep on loving someone who already not love you anymore? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:54 am by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» Have your girl friend do the list below? If yes, marry her
Keep on loving someone who already not love you anymore? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 5:05 pm by joycetantan

» fallin in love so fast??? wat do u think???
Keep on loving someone who already not love you anymore? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:54 pm by joycetantan

» Window Vista vs Window 7
Keep on loving someone who already not love you anymore? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:02 pm by joycetantan

» same age?boy is elder den girl?girl is elder than boy?which one u prefer?
Keep on loving someone who already not love you anymore? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 10:01 am by fat_bunny

Poll

How's ur relationship wif people in UNIMAS???

Keep on loving someone who already not love you anymore? - Page 2 Vote_lcap12%Keep on loving someone who already not love you anymore? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 12% [ 4 ]
Keep on loving someone who already not love you anymore? - Page 2 Vote_lcap41%Keep on loving someone who already not love you anymore? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 41% [ 14 ]
Keep on loving someone who already not love you anymore? - Page 2 Vote_lcap38%Keep on loving someone who already not love you anymore? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 38% [ 13 ]
Keep on loving someone who already not love you anymore? - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%Keep on loving someone who already not love you anymore? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 9% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 34

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 43 on Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:33 pm

Keep on loving someone who already not love you anymore?

+13
bumi dragon lord
Acme
BabyTsukasa
lightning_siput
harun
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
psylancer
tutuman
Espada
fat_bunny
PerfectStrike
young
17 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Keep on loving someone who already not love you anymore? - Page 2 Empty Re: Keep on loving someone who already not love you anymore?

Post by BabyTsukasa Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:48 am

young wrote:love is some miracle and can not be understand...but if keep on loving someone who are already not love you again...are this a good thing??? need to forget that person???give opinion hw to solve this problem...

okay, this is my personal opinion....as for me, if that person did not love you anymore, and yet you still "love" that person, take some time and think about your feeling, is it actually love, or is it just attachment that you felt, that you think you can't live w/o that person....or is it just your ego, unwilling to give up, eventho the relationship is over and done....

Keep on loving someone who already not love you anymore? - Page 2 974798 this kind of embarrassing, my first serious relationship, i'm the one who break it off...about 4 years already since i last saw him, i already moved on, got new relationship, but the heartache still live on.....sometime i feel guilty for doing it...i wish we can break off w/o hurting his feeling, mine also....

From my experience, everything that relate me to my ex already gone, give the watch to my sister, give the cute cup to my mum, give the teddy bear to another sister, give the festive card to a friend, the scarf for a friend who need blue one for christmas, throw away the picture....but i can't never forget him, he used to be a very important person to me, so i time do the magic.....

time have the power to heal many thing....so just be patient, don't rush in any relationship, there's no way you can forget about someone completely....so, move on....you still have god, family and friends to love you...never forget that...

p/s: could someone please 'ketok' my head for being to personal! heheh Keep on loving someone who already not love you anymore? - Page 2 42693
BabyTsukasa
BabyTsukasa

Female
Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

http://amarantesamurai.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Keep on loving someone who already not love you anymore? - Page 2 Empty Re: Keep on loving someone who already not love you anymore?

Post by tutuman Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:23 am

BabyTsukasa wrote:
young wrote:love is some miracle and can not be understand...but if keep on loving someone who are already not love you again...are this a good thing??? need to forget that person???give opinion hw to solve this problem...

okay, this is my personal opinion....as for me, if that person did not love you anymore, and yet you still "love" that person, take some time and think about your feeling, is it actually love, or is it just attachment that you felt, that you think you can't live w/o that person....or is it just your ego, unwilling to give up, eventho the relationship is over and done....

Keep on loving someone who already not love you anymore? - Page 2 974798 this kind of embarrassing, my first serious relationship, i'm the one who break it off...about 4 years already since i last saw him, i already moved on, got new relationship, but the heartache still live on.....sometime i feel guilty for doing it...i wish we can break off w/o hurting his feeling, mine also....

From my experience, everything that relate me to my ex already gone, give the watch to my sister, give the cute cup to my mum, give the teddy bear to another sister, give the festive card to a friend, the scarf for a friend who need blue one for christmas, throw away the picture....but i can't never forget him, he used to be a very important person to me, so i time do the magic.....

time have the power to heal many thing....so just be patient, don't rush in any relationship, there's no way you can forget about someone completely....so, move on....you still have god, family and friends to love you...never forget that...

p/s: could someone please 'ketok' my head for being to personal! heheh Keep on loving someone who already not love you anymore? - Page 2 42693

thats nice sharing baby...hehe...give me some idea on what to do...really wish u can post this earlier...hahahaha
tutuman
tutuman
Caramel Macchiato
Caramel Macchiato

Male
Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Back to top Go down

Post by tutuman Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:25 am

JanBB wrote:i would say...never give the second chance to the man who hurt u...cz it's jz give them second chance too to hurt u..

for guys oso, never give the second chance to the woman who hurt u...cz it's oso give them second chance to hurt u bac...

x noe why....why those ppl liking so much to play around in relationship and other ppl's feeling? may be they x noe they want wat...so keep on trying...but never think of others feeling...they turn bac to u again may be is they feel lonely again...ppl who can't stand wif loneliness will oways doing the wrong things and affect other ppl too..

cox they dunno wat they wan...too chong dong....feel lonely...so wan someone to b beside them!!haiz...playing ppl like toys...
tutuman
tutuman
Caramel Macchiato
Caramel Macchiato

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyTsukasa Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:32 am

tutuman wrote:
BabyTsukasa wrote:

thats nice sharing baby...hehe...give me some idea on what to do...really wish u can post this earlier...hahahaha

Haha...i know i rarely post ...my bad...keep on loving...coz you need that to survive...you got me to love! hehehe...kidding only
BabyTsukasa
BabyTsukasa

Female

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by psylancer Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:51 am

siput : I should be a director then

baby : dame desu ne -_-
psylancer
psylancer

Male
Number of posts : 693
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyTsukasa Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:01 am

chotto wakarimasen psylancer-san
BabyTsukasa
BabyTsukasa

Female

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by tutuman Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:42 pm

aiks....alien language for me...
blur blur....@@...haha
tutuman
tutuman
Caramel Macchiato
Caramel Macchiato

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyTsukasa Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:06 pm

tutuman wrote:aiks....alien language for me...
blur blur....@@...haha

japanese...means, psylancer...i don't understand
BabyTsukasa
BabyTsukasa

Female

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Acme Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:06 pm

Well, very first of all what do you mean by "unacceptable reason" ? Unacceptable by you? or others think so too?

IF she had no more feelings is a whole new thing. But she had a new bf doesn't meant she is all gone. Some times people breakup and got confused of the "new" feeling they had. Probably as such of being pitied, cared and what not. Some did it so fast just got make revenge or just merely to make the other one felt jealous somehow. I'd suggest find out the real reason of breaking up thou, before you do anything else.
Acme
Acme
Coffee Frappuccino
Coffee Frappuccino

Male
Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by bumi dragon lord Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:55 pm

i do love someone who dont love me at all already.
my ex ex gf.
i do miss her from time to time and recently only i get to let go al teh things we have gone through after two years.

its really ass paining thing you know. its hard to go through alone but eventually when time comes i want to move on then i tell her strait to her face and i tell her i want to move on and hope that she is happy with the new bf.
after all, this is already history already.

to be honest thats faking artificial set p i have done cause i still love her, but not as bf, as friend.

i guest in my life i ahve no reason to hate her even we have been common friends. i wish that she is well with her bf and as for me i will move on my life.
bumi dragon lord
bumi dragon lord
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by KaKa*HiMeMiYa Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:19 pm

lightning_siput wrote:
erika_lovct848 wrote:sometimes the prob not on the gals... is the guys...
y he doesnt appreciate it when i still loving him...
when i ady giv up, he juz realize and wan to come back to me...
the feeling is ady gone, but he still asking to come back to me...
wat shud i do???

Why you give up on him? Why he 'realize' his feeling after break up, and what he will do if come back again? Unless he upgrade himself already, he will remain the same. Human is very hard to change..

harun wrote:no! girls who start it first! i was kena oredi.
Are you sure?

siput, y i giv up??? becoz he doin smthg wrong to me... when im wif him, he gt a best fren->>gal... the gal act love him, then the gal owez said smthg bad abt me to him... then the gal owez make herself look like vry pity one, n ask him to accompany her owez... at the end, thr was smthg happened btw her n me... but he belief on her... he make me felt im seems not her gf actually, he trust the gal rather than trust me... i felt vry hurt, u noe? then y i still wan continue wif him when he is not trust me even im his gf... he hav to noe me better rite??? then i broke up wif him... while the time after broke up, im waiting n hope he is realize tat he is wrong n come back to me... but while waiting for a long period, i heard tat he was falling in love wif tat gal... then finally i wan to giv up n forget abt him...
after few months, he suddenly msg me and find me again, n said he is regret n wana come back to me... then i oledi forgot him, n the feeling is oledi gone, u think wat shud i do??? when i wif another guy, the guy is onli my fren... but he scold tat guy n said tat guy wan to chase me... wat happen to him?? he's not my bf anymore... hw can he do tat?

psylancer wrote:erika, he do day 1, you do 15 lor. sometimes to know if the thing is yours you gotta let it go, if it comes back to you its yours. As in, if he really do want back into the relationship, make him wait. If he really does sacrifice his time waiting for you, i'd say give him a second chance. Otherwise, move along :)

thx for psylancer's comment... but i hav no more feel on him nw... i felt vry sad n hurt on him... so do u think if i let him come back to me, i will be hapi anot?!?
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
Caramel Frappuccino
Caramel Frappuccino

Female
Number of posts : 1118

Back to top Go down

Post by psylancer Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:24 pm

Erika, why don't you meet more people 1st then you decide before settling to the monogamous relationship with your ex? Who knows, you might find greener grasses on the other side?
psylancer
psylancer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by KaKa*HiMeMiYa Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:32 pm

psylancer wrote:Erika, why don't you meet more people 1st then you decide before settling to the monogamous relationship with your ex? Who knows, you might find greener grasses on the other side?

wat do u mean abt green grasses???
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
Caramel Frappuccino
Caramel Frappuccino

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by psylancer Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:37 pm

better partner, better relationship, better outcomes.
psylancer
psylancer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by KaKa*HiMeMiYa Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:42 pm

when im not falling in love wif him... i dunno tat gal... when i wif him for half yr oledi... then i onli noe tat gal, n he said the gal is his best fren onli... they work together tat time while im still studying... i hav a lot of guy frens... but once we r really best frens, i will hard to falling in love wif him even he has feeling on me...
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
Caramel Frappuccino
Caramel Frappuccino

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by KaKa*HiMeMiYa Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:43 pm

all the thgs depend on feeling...
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
Caramel Frappuccino
Caramel Frappuccino

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by psylancer Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:46 pm

so right now, at this moment, what does your heart tell you?
To go with the guy or go on the separate direction?
psylancer
psylancer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by KaKa*HiMeMiYa Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:57 pm

psylancer wrote:so right now, at this moment, what does your heart tell you?

i scare to be wif him again... i scare to get hurt frm him once again... i hav no more feeling on him... i feel hapi for my single life nw... cz i hav a lot of frens accompany me... i hav 5 times love experience b4... he's the 4th one... n the 5th oso ask to come back to me b4... i refused... but the 4th still disturb me until nw... he keep on asking me... i feel "fan" ar...
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
Caramel Frappuccino
Caramel Frappuccino

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by psylancer Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:01 pm

if that's the case, wouldn't it be best to stay single at the moment, at least 'mm sai gam ma fan, hai mai?'
psylancer
psylancer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by KaKa*HiMeMiYa Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:10 pm

psylancer wrote:if that's the case, wouldn't it be best to stay single at the moment, at least 'mm sai gam ma fan, hai mai?'

yup... u r rite... anyway, thx so much for ur comment... hehe
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
Caramel Frappuccino
Caramel Frappuccino

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by psylancer Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:20 pm

No problem, anytime erika ;D
psylancer
psylancer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by KaKa*HiMeMiYa Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:37 pm

haha... searching the better one in campus lo...
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
Caramel Frappuccino
Caramel Frappuccino

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by psylancer Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:44 pm

didn't everyone match-made you with someone from the medic campus? *grins*
psylancer
psylancer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by KaKa*HiMeMiYa Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:47 pm

psylancer wrote:didn't everyone match-made you with someone from the medic campus? *grins*

Keep on loving someone who already not love you anymore? - Page 2 681133
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
Caramel Frappuccino
Caramel Frappuccino

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by lightning_siput Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:56 pm

erika_lovct848 wrote:
psylancer wrote:so right now, at this moment, what does your heart tell you?

i scare to be wif him again... i scare to get hurt frm him once again... i hav no more feeling on him... i feel hapi for my single life nw... cz i hav a lot of frens accompany me... i hav 5 times love experience b4... he's the 4th one... n the 5th oso ask to come back to me b4... i refused... but the 4th still disturb me until nw... he keep on asking me... i feel "fan" ar...

Too bad your ex now becomes a pest. I suggest you change hp number..
lightning_siput
lightning_siput

Male
Number of posts : 1113
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/photoseeput

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next