Uni-Kopitiam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Marvel Heroes USB Flash/Thumbdrive 2 Years Warranty for Collection
Keep on loving someone who already not love you anymore? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:12 pm by kyliew

» Any place to learn archery?
Keep on loving someone who already not love you anymore? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:10 pm by demuntimun

» 10 reasons of uni-kopitiam's silence
Keep on loving someone who already not love you anymore? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 1:11 pm by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» may a couple be good friend after break up??
Keep on loving someone who already not love you anymore? - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:58 am by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» new couples formed in UKF
Keep on loving someone who already not love you anymore? - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:54 am by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» Have your girl friend do the list below? If yes, marry her
Keep on loving someone who already not love you anymore? - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 5:05 pm by joycetantan

» fallin in love so fast??? wat do u think???
Keep on loving someone who already not love you anymore? - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:54 pm by joycetantan

» Window Vista vs Window 7
Keep on loving someone who already not love you anymore? - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:02 pm by joycetantan

» same age?boy is elder den girl?girl is elder than boy?which one u prefer?
Keep on loving someone who already not love you anymore? - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 10:01 am by fat_bunny

Poll

How's ur relationship wif people in UNIMAS???

Keep on loving someone who already not love you anymore? - Page 3 Vote_lcap12%Keep on loving someone who already not love you anymore? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 12% [ 4 ]
Keep on loving someone who already not love you anymore? - Page 3 Vote_lcap41%Keep on loving someone who already not love you anymore? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 41% [ 14 ]
Keep on loving someone who already not love you anymore? - Page 3 Vote_lcap38%Keep on loving someone who already not love you anymore? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 38% [ 13 ]
Keep on loving someone who already not love you anymore? - Page 3 Vote_lcap9%Keep on loving someone who already not love you anymore? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 9% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 34

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 43 on Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:33 pm

Keep on loving someone who already not love you anymore?

+13
bumi dragon lord
Acme
BabyTsukasa
lightning_siput
harun
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
psylancer
tutuman
Espada
fat_bunny
PerfectStrike
young
17 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Keep on loving someone who already not love you anymore? - Page 3 Empty Re: Keep on loving someone who already not love you anymore?

Post by KaKa*HiMeMiYa Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:59 pm

lightning_siput wrote:
erika_lovct848 wrote:
psylancer wrote:so right now, at this moment, what does your heart tell you?
To go with the guy or go on the separate direction?

i scare to be wif him again... i scare to get hurt frm him once again... i hav no more feeling on him... i feel hapi for my single life nw... cz i hav a lot of frens accompany me... i hav 5 times love experience b4... he's the 4th one... n the 5th oso ask to come back to me b4... i refused... but the 4th still disturb me until nw... he keep on asking me... i feel "fan" ar...

Too bad your ex now becomes a pest. I suggest you change hp number..

he disturb me, not in the mobile phone onli... msn...any messenger... any mailbox also... n also disturb my gal frens... Keep on loving someone who already not love you anymore? - Page 3 521149
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
Caramel Frappuccino
Caramel Frappuccino

Female
Number of posts : 1118
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

Keep on loving someone who already not love you anymore? - Page 3 Empty Re: Keep on loving someone who already not love you anymore?

Post by lightning_siput Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:03 am

How does he disturb your friends?
lightning_siput
lightning_siput

Male
Number of posts : 1113
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/photoseeput

Back to top Go down

Post by KaKa*HiMeMiYa Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:06 am

he keep asking my fren to help him to find me for him... he called my fren n ask my fren abt me... when he text me n ask me smthg, if i didnt reply him, then he call my fren n ask her to call me...
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
Caramel Frappuccino
Caramel Frappuccino

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by lightning_siput Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:11 am

Then what does he talk to you about? Still about something in the past? You and your gang can ignore him. Just my opinion..
lightning_siput
lightning_siput

Male

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by KaKa*HiMeMiYa Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:17 am

lightning_siput wrote:Then what does he talk to you about? Still about something in the past? You and your gang can ignore him. Just my opinion..

he will talk abt something in the past... he said he miss the time we had been together... he keep on asking y he dun hav the chance to come back to me... my fren nw oledi ignore him n he still do the same thing... but my fren will ignore n dun answer him anymore...
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
Caramel Frappuccino
Caramel Frappuccino

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by lightning_siput Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:20 am

He disturb you very often?
lightning_siput
lightning_siput

Male

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by >nocturnal< Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:24 am

erika, u got super what......
>nocturnal<
>nocturnal<

Male
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by KaKa*HiMeMiYa Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:27 am

lightning_siput wrote:He disturb you very often?

erm... yup...sometimes... but im not bother him... juz often receive the msg he sent 2 me... b4 tis, he can "fan" me when im vry bz... im so angry on it...
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
Caramel Frappuccino
Caramel Frappuccino

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by lightning_siput Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:33 am

So i assume you made it clear to him that it has already ended. Hope that guy understands the situation and move on..
lightning_siput
lightning_siput

Male

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by KaKa*HiMeMiYa Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:35 am

lightning_siput wrote:So i assume you made it clear to him that it has already ended. Hope that guy understands the situation and move on..

yup.. i hope so... thank you so much... siput... hehe Keep on loving someone who already not love you anymore? - Page 3 375842
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
Caramel Frappuccino
Caramel Frappuccino

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by lightning_siput Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:41 am

However i hope that you don't have any regrets. Good or bad that person is, pieces by pieces combined together, they make out a unique person today.
lightning_siput
lightning_siput

Male

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by KaKa*HiMeMiYa Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:43 am

i wont regret on it... cz i belief tat i can meet one which better than him much in the future...
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
Caramel Frappuccino
Caramel Frappuccino

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by lightning_siput Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:47 am

Yup. Thats the spirit!
lightning_siput
lightning_siput

Male

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by c_O Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:23 am

Aiz.. love is like that... SienZZZZzzz..... Keep on loving someone who already not love you anymore? - Page 3 791231
it's over ....juz let it over... Keep on loving someone who already not love you anymore? - Page 3 988334
true love will come after lose one....(but if really love her /him , u have to forget ur both memories...) Keep on loving someone who already not love you anymore? - Page 3 459343 Keep on loving someone who already not love you anymore? - Page 3 375842
c_O
c_O
Black Coffe
Black Coffe

Female
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post by >nocturnal< Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:30 am

stay single the whole life better... no worries
>nocturnal<
>nocturnal<

Male

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by KaKa*HiMeMiYa Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:32 am

stay single for whole life??? dont u think tat' ll b lonely???
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
Caramel Frappuccino
Caramel Frappuccino

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by >nocturnal< Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:35 am

erika_lovct848 wrote:stay single for whole life??? dont u think tat' ll b lonely???

i don't know la... but for the time being i prefer stay single... can't predict the future......... Keep on loving someone who already not love you anymore? - Page 3 974798
>nocturnal<
>nocturnal<

Male

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by KaKa*HiMeMiYa Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:40 am

karoshi wrote:
erika_lovct848 wrote:stay single for whole life??? dont u think tat' ll b lonely???

i don't know la... but for the time being i prefer stay single... can't predict the future......... Keep on loving someone who already not love you anymore? - Page 3 974798

aha... sometimes single can be said that vry nice... cz at least gt freedom... watever u done, nid x to think for someone else... but... sometimes feel moody... u will hope tat can get somebody to accompany u... not fren... but the partner to care on u...
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
Caramel Frappuccino
Caramel Frappuccino

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by c_O Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:42 am

Keep on loving someone who already not love you anymore? - Page 3 863362 Who know u get ur gf tmr... who know the couple break tmr...?

Keep on loving someone who already not love you anymore? - Page 3 857974
c_O
c_O
Black Coffe
Black Coffe

Female
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post by KaKa*HiMeMiYa Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:28 am

but.. plz cherish ur lover when u found her/him...
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
Caramel Frappuccino
Caramel Frappuccino

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by lightning_siput Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:00 am

c_O wrote:Aiz.. love is like that... SienZZZZzzz..... Keep on loving someone who already not love you anymore? - Page 3 791231
it's over ....juz let it over... Keep on loving someone who already not love you anymore? - Page 3 988334
true love will come after lose one....(but if really love her /him , u have to forget ur both memories...) Keep on loving someone who already not love you anymore? - Page 3 459343 Keep on loving someone who already not love you anymore? - Page 3 375842

"true love" is another thingy coined by media. Would prefer say serious and mature relationship.
lightning_siput
lightning_siput

Male

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by >nocturnal< Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:30 pm

erika_lovct848 wrote:but.. plz cherish ur lover when u found her/him...

wut do u mean by "her/him"??? Keep on loving someone who already not love you anymore? - Page 3 863362
>nocturnal<
>nocturnal<

Male

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by KaKa*HiMeMiYa Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:33 pm

karoshi wrote:

wut do u mean by "her/him"??? Keep on loving someone who already not love you anymore? - Page 3 863362

giving advice to u guys (either guys or gals), when u found ur lover one day, plz cherish her/him as well...
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
Caramel Frappuccino
Caramel Frappuccino

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by >nocturnal< Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:38 pm

erika_lovct848 wrote:
karoshi wrote:

giving advice to u guys (either guys or gals), when u found ur lover one day, plz cherish her/him as well...

owh eye see... Keep on loving someone who already not love you anymore? - Page 3 375842
>nocturnal<
>nocturnal<

Male

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by KaKa*HiMeMiYa Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:39 pm

karoshi wrote:
erika_lovct848 wrote:
karoshi wrote:

owh eye see... Keep on loving someone who already not love you anymore? - Page 3 375842

yaya... u found ur one oledi??? Keep on loving someone who already not love you anymore? - Page 3 863362
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
Caramel Frappuccino
Caramel Frappuccino

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next