Uni-Kopitiam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Marvel Heroes USB Flash/Thumbdrive 2 Years Warranty for Collection
handsome doctors and pretty nurses??? - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:12 pm by kyliew

» Any place to learn archery?
handsome doctors and pretty nurses??? - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:10 pm by demuntimun

» 10 reasons of uni-kopitiam's silence
handsome doctors and pretty nurses??? - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 1:11 pm by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» may a couple be good friend after break up??
handsome doctors and pretty nurses??? - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:58 am by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» new couples formed in UKF
handsome doctors and pretty nurses??? - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:54 am by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» Have your girl friend do the list below? If yes, marry her
handsome doctors and pretty nurses??? - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 5:05 pm by joycetantan

» fallin in love so fast??? wat do u think???
handsome doctors and pretty nurses??? - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:54 pm by joycetantan

» Window Vista vs Window 7
handsome doctors and pretty nurses??? - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:02 pm by joycetantan

» same age?boy is elder den girl?girl is elder than boy?which one u prefer?
handsome doctors and pretty nurses??? - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 10:01 am by fat_bunny

Poll

How's ur relationship wif people in UNIMAS???

handsome doctors and pretty nurses??? - Page 8 Vote_lcap12%handsome doctors and pretty nurses??? - Page 8 Vote_rcap 12% [ 4 ]
handsome doctors and pretty nurses??? - Page 8 Vote_lcap41%handsome doctors and pretty nurses??? - Page 8 Vote_rcap 41% [ 14 ]
handsome doctors and pretty nurses??? - Page 8 Vote_lcap38%handsome doctors and pretty nurses??? - Page 8 Vote_rcap 38% [ 13 ]
handsome doctors and pretty nurses??? - Page 8 Vote_lcap9%handsome doctors and pretty nurses??? - Page 8 Vote_rcap 9% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 34

Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 41 on Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:53 am

handsome doctors and pretty nurses???

+14
Acme
bumi dragon lord
sushi
PerfectStrike
jin_wan
cooldmc88
>nocturnal<
piggy
Nathalie
aman
lightning_siput
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
psylancer
supercalifragilisticexpia
18 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

handsome doctors and pretty nurses??? - Page 8 Empty Re: handsome doctors and pretty nurses???

Post by KaKa*HiMeMiYa Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:26 pm

supercalifragilisticexpia wrote:hello, erika. how are you today???

halo... im not so bad... handsome doctors and pretty nurses??? - Page 8 854342 wat abt u???
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
Caramel Frappuccino
Caramel Frappuccino

Female
Number of posts : 1118
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

handsome doctors and pretty nurses??? - Page 8 Empty Re: handsome doctors and pretty nurses???

Post by supercalifragilisticexpia Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:27 pm

erika_lovct848 wrote:

halo... im not so bad... handsome doctors and pretty nurses??? - Page 8 854342 wat abt u???

i'm fine too. struggling for final examination... handsome doctors and pretty nurses??? - Page 8 459343
Espresso
Espresso

Male
Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by KaKa*HiMeMiYa Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:31 pm

supercalifragilisticexpia wrote:
erika_lovct848 wrote:

i'm fine too. struggling for final examination... handsome doctors and pretty nurses??? - Page 8 459343

ooo... i juz submitted my last report ytdy... so nw still relaxing... tmr jz start my revision for exam... handsome doctors and pretty nurses??? - Page 8 77462

gd luck for ur exam ooohhhh.... handsome doctors and pretty nurses??? - Page 8 960987
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
Caramel Frappuccino
Caramel Frappuccino

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by supercalifragilisticexpia Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:34 pm

erika_lovct848 wrote:
erika_lovct848 wrote:

ooo... i juz submitted my last report ytdy... so nw still relaxing... tmr jz start my revision for exam... handsome doctors and pretty nurses??? - Page 8 77462

gd luck for ur exam ooohhhh.... handsome doctors and pretty nurses??? - Page 8 960987

i see. well, take good care of your health yea... handsome doctors and pretty nurses??? - Page 8 375842 get enough sleep. handsome doctors and pretty nurses??? - Page 8 256635 you too. all the best in your final examination... handsome doctors and pretty nurses??? - Page 8 705475
Espresso
Espresso

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by KaKa*HiMeMiYa Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:38 pm

erika_lovct848 wrote:
erika_lovct848 wrote:

i see. well, take good care of your health yea... handsome doctors and pretty nurses??? - Page 8 375842 get enough sleep. handsome doctors and pretty nurses??? - Page 8 256635 you too. all the best in your final examination... handsome doctors and pretty nurses??? - Page 8 705475

okie... u too ya... dun let me worry u oh... my dear... handsome doctors and pretty nurses??? - Page 8 861614 wahaha
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
Caramel Frappuccino
Caramel Frappuccino

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by supercalifragilisticexpia Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:40 pm

erika_lovct848 wrote:
erika_lovct848 wrote:
erika_lovct848 wrote:

okie... u too ya... dun let me worry u oh... my dear... handsome doctors and pretty nurses??? - Page 8 861614 wahaha

thanks a lot baby... muacksss... i love you... handsome doctors and pretty nurses??? - Page 8 922846 handsome doctors and pretty nurses??? - Page 8 459343 handsome doctors and pretty nurses??? - Page 8 375842
Espresso
Espresso

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by KaKa*HiMeMiYa Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:56 pm

erika_lovct848 wrote:
erika_lovct848 wrote:
erika_lovct848 wrote:

thanks a lot baby... muacksss... i love you... handsome doctors and pretty nurses??? - Page 8 922846 handsome doctors and pretty nurses??? - Page 8 459343 handsome doctors and pretty nurses??? - Page 8 375842

yaya... love u too... dear... handsome doctors and pretty nurses??? - Page 8 459343 handsome doctors and pretty nurses??? - Page 8 861614 handsome doctors and pretty nurses??? - Page 8 375842
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
Caramel Frappuccino
Caramel Frappuccino

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sushi Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:37 pm

handsome doctors and pretty nurses??? - Page 8 286563 feeling cold over here. *ha chiew
sushi
sushi

Female
Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by supercalifragilisticexpia Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:51 pm

you just being jealous of our happiness...
Espresso
Espresso

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by KaKa*HiMeMiYa Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:52 pm

supercalifragilisticexpia wrote:you just being jealous of our happiness...

dear... u r doctor.. shud cure on her... cz she was sick... she hav a cold oledi...
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
Caramel Frappuccino
Caramel Frappuccino

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by supercalifragilisticexpia Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:57 pm

erika_lovct848 wrote:

dear... u r doctor.. shud cure on her... cz she was sick... she hav a cold oledi...

but i'm still in first semester first year baby... i'm not qualified yet to cure anybody... if anything happens to her, i must be responsible... my life still young baby... lots of memories to be shared with you my dear...
Espresso
Espresso

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sushi Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:00 pm

wat is the use of getting jealous of both u??? feeling geli over here...

erika: he cnt cure me. he not a doctor yet. jz a beginner of student...
sushi
sushi

Female

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by KaKa*HiMeMiYa Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:02 pm

sushi wrote:

dont u guys feel happy on both of us??? tat day u guys r planning to hav wedding for both of us wor...
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
Caramel Frappuccino
Caramel Frappuccino

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by >nocturnal< Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:09 pm

erika_lovct848 wrote:
sushi wrote:

dont u guys feel happy on both of us??? tat day u guys r planning to hav wedding for both of us wor...

ya... we are happy for both of u... we are busy preparing for the wedding ceremony bah...
>nocturnal<
>nocturnal<

Male
Number of posts : 1113
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by sushi Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:21 pm

erika_lovct848 wrote:
sushi wrote:

ya,v r hepi for both of u but doesn't mean v r jealous rite...
sushi
sushi

Female

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by supercalifragilisticexpia Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:23 pm

sushi wrote:
erika_lovct848 wrote:
sushi wrote:

ya,v r hepi for both of u but doesn't mean v r jealous rite...

thanks handsome doctors and pretty nurses??? - Page 8 828579
Espresso
Espresso

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by KaKa*HiMeMiYa Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:26 pm

arigatou gozaimasu...
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
Caramel Frappuccino
Caramel Frappuccino

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by UKTeams Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:20 pm

Topic outed.
UKTeams
UKTeams
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Character sheet
Insane Posters: Wahahahahaha

https://uni-kopitiam.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lightning_siput Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:06 am

Seriously out of topic. Wahahaha.
lightning_siput
lightning_siput

Male
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/photoseeput

Back to top Go down

Post by PerfectStrike Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:17 pm

This thread is heavily spammed with unrelated posts. handsome doctors and pretty nurses??? - Page 8 626280
PerfectStrike
Espresso
Espresso

Male
Number of posts : 88

Back to top Go down

Post by supercalifragilisticexpia Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:18 am

okay. back to the road. do you think unimas future doctors and nurses are good looking??? hehe
Espresso
Espresso

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by unknown Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:32 am

sorry, maybe u want a positive answer (which stated that medic faculty in unimas has a lot of handsome doctors), but, for me, i don't thnk so...
In FK has more good looking future engineers, and in fsts has a lot of good looking future researchers~
although medic students has excellent result, but, in my opinion, to be a success person, no matter u are a doctor, engineer or even a rubbish collector, the main reason why they can success is they has good attitude and being a humble person~
good looking and excellent in academic or being a rich person is not important... the most important is that person has good attitude~
do u thnk i'm right, super?
if u become a doctor one day, of coz u hope that your colleagues and your patients respect u right?
unknown
unknown
Black Coffe
Black Coffe

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by cooldmc88 Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:44 am

that all depends. if the current crop of medic students r good looking, then they'll eventually be good looking in the future la.

but there's nothing so important about being good-looking.. the most beautiful thing about a person wil b his or her personality.
cooldmc88
cooldmc88

Male
Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by lightning_siput Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:25 am

They look good because still young.. Still youth ma.
lightning_siput
lightning_siput

Male

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/photoseeput

Back to top Go down

Post by cooldmc88 Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:31 am

it's simple. the good-looking youth will look good among the young, whereas the good-looking old ppl will look good among the elders.
cooldmc88
cooldmc88

Male
Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next