Uni-Kopitiam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Marvel Heroes USB Flash/Thumbdrive 2 Years Warranty for Collection
handsome doctors and pretty nurses??? - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:12 pm by kyliew

» Any place to learn archery?
handsome doctors and pretty nurses??? - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:10 pm by demuntimun

» 10 reasons of uni-kopitiam's silence
handsome doctors and pretty nurses??? - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 1:11 pm by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» may a couple be good friend after break up??
handsome doctors and pretty nurses??? - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:58 am by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» new couples formed in UKF
handsome doctors and pretty nurses??? - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:54 am by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» Have your girl friend do the list below? If yes, marry her
handsome doctors and pretty nurses??? - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 5:05 pm by joycetantan

» fallin in love so fast??? wat do u think???
handsome doctors and pretty nurses??? - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:54 pm by joycetantan

» Window Vista vs Window 7
handsome doctors and pretty nurses??? - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:02 pm by joycetantan

» same age?boy is elder den girl?girl is elder than boy?which one u prefer?
handsome doctors and pretty nurses??? - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 10:01 am by fat_bunny

Poll

How's ur relationship wif people in UNIMAS???

handsome doctors and pretty nurses??? - Page 9 Vote_lcap12%handsome doctors and pretty nurses??? - Page 9 Vote_rcap 12% [ 4 ]
handsome doctors and pretty nurses??? - Page 9 Vote_lcap41%handsome doctors and pretty nurses??? - Page 9 Vote_rcap 41% [ 14 ]
handsome doctors and pretty nurses??? - Page 9 Vote_lcap38%handsome doctors and pretty nurses??? - Page 9 Vote_rcap 38% [ 13 ]
handsome doctors and pretty nurses??? - Page 9 Vote_lcap9%handsome doctors and pretty nurses??? - Page 9 Vote_rcap 9% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 34

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 41 on Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:53 am

handsome doctors and pretty nurses???

+14
Acme
bumi dragon lord
sushi
PerfectStrike
jin_wan
cooldmc88
>nocturnal<
piggy
Nathalie
aman
lightning_siput
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
psylancer
supercalifragilisticexpia
18 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

handsome doctors and pretty nurses??? - Page 9 Empty Re: handsome doctors and pretty nurses???

Post by KaKa*HiMeMiYa Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:22 pm

In my opinion, not all the future unimas doctors and nurses r gd looking... i juz can said certain and some of them onli... actually there are a lot of gd looking students in main campus as well... but i think the most important for future doctors and nurses, is that they shud hav the good and positive attitudes/behaviour since their work are involving human's lives...
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
Caramel Frappuccino
Caramel Frappuccino

Female
Number of posts : 1118
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

handsome doctors and pretty nurses??? - Page 9 Empty Re: handsome doctors and pretty nurses???

Post by unknown Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:20 pm

erika, i saw that u and super being closed to each other? hrmm... think twice b4 u make decission~
hahazz... maybe u'll feel sweet of his flowery words~ but, if really wan to get marry and live as life partner~ hrmm... i thnk, it's better for u to thnk twice~ anyway, he's younger 1 yr than u~
it's jz my own opinion, no offend...
unknown
unknown
Black Coffe
Black Coffe

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by piggy Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:47 pm

yday during my exam i saw my fren's fren.. she really is a pretty girl and from medic as well.. even i as a girl also thinks that she is pretty... haha.. my first impression towards her is that she is a capable person and knowledgable... but for everyone, first impression is very important as it relects a person and the way ppl with think about u =)
piggy
piggy

Female
Number of posts : 273
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by KaKa*HiMeMiYa Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:51 pm

unknown wrote:erika, i saw that u and super being closed to each other? hrmm... think twice b4 u make decission~
hahazz... maybe u'll feel sweet of his flowery words~ but, if really wan to get marry and live as life partner~ hrmm... i thnk, it's better for u to thnk twice~ anyway, he's younger 1 yr than u~
it's jz my own opinion, no offend...

r u one of super's fans??? haha... how u noe me n super get closer with each other??? haha... dun simply based on wat u read here, n make the conclusion... haha... do u think tat ur partner younger than u is a problem of ur relationship??? i dun think so...haha... anyway, thx for ur advice... i hav my own thinking....

*Oops... out of topic, back to the topic... yup... agree wif piggy... if we saw someone who is medic student wif good looking, sure we will think tat he/she is knowledgeable and great... the 1st impression quite important... and the future doctors or nurses hav to meet a lot of patients in the future, so they hav to exposure a better and more confident look to make those patients to be trust on them...
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
Caramel Frappuccino
Caramel Frappuccino

Female
Number of posts : 1118
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by PerfectStrike Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:22 pm

Being handsome or pretty or good looking is a gift from "God". But being jealousy on ur "good looking" is stupid. Having a nice personality, u gain respect. That's what I believe.

P/s: no offense handsome doctors and pretty nurses??? - Page 9 195437
PerfectStrike
Espresso
Espresso

Male
Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9