Uni-Kopitiam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Marvel Heroes USB Flash/Thumbdrive 2 Years Warranty for Collection
which among the faculty do you think have many pretty girls and handsome boy? EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:12 pm by kyliew

» Any place to learn archery?
which among the faculty do you think have many pretty girls and handsome boy? EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:10 pm by demuntimun

» 10 reasons of uni-kopitiam's silence
which among the faculty do you think have many pretty girls and handsome boy? EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 1:11 pm by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» may a couple be good friend after break up??
which among the faculty do you think have many pretty girls and handsome boy? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:58 am by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» new couples formed in UKF
which among the faculty do you think have many pretty girls and handsome boy? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:54 am by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» Have your girl friend do the list below? If yes, marry her
which among the faculty do you think have many pretty girls and handsome boy? EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 5:05 pm by joycetantan

» fallin in love so fast??? wat do u think???
which among the faculty do you think have many pretty girls and handsome boy? EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:54 pm by joycetantan

» Window Vista vs Window 7
which among the faculty do you think have many pretty girls and handsome boy? EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:02 pm by joycetantan

» same age?boy is elder den girl?girl is elder than boy?which one u prefer?
which among the faculty do you think have many pretty girls and handsome boy? EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 10:01 am by fat_bunny

Poll

How's ur relationship wif people in UNIMAS???

which among the faculty do you think have many pretty girls and handsome boy? Vote_lcap12%which among the faculty do you think have many pretty girls and handsome boy? Vote_rcap 12% [ 4 ]
which among the faculty do you think have many pretty girls and handsome boy? Vote_lcap41%which among the faculty do you think have many pretty girls and handsome boy? Vote_rcap 41% [ 14 ]
which among the faculty do you think have many pretty girls and handsome boy? Vote_lcap38%which among the faculty do you think have many pretty girls and handsome boy? Vote_rcap 38% [ 13 ]
which among the faculty do you think have many pretty girls and handsome boy? Vote_lcap9%which among the faculty do you think have many pretty girls and handsome boy? Vote_rcap 9% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 34

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 41 on Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:53 am

which among the faculty do you think have many pretty girls and handsome boy?

+30
jom_KepoŽ
cooldmc88
moon_rider
UFO
stupidcupid
aman
cikgu_ain
PerfectStrike
tutuman
bumi dragon lord
Ms Kye
Kluster87
>nocturnal<
Espada
candyclk
Feng
Asus F8
Kenzaki
blackberrie
Heby_KakiOfUKF
redgal
halo
Acme
Alan
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
hehe
lightning_siput
jin_wan
Nathalie
kobe
34 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

which among the faculty do you think have many pretty girls and handsome boy? Empty which among the faculty do you think have many pretty girls and handsome boy?

Post by kobe Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:27 pm

you can answer like; FK have many handsome boy, FSTS have many pretty girl or FEB have both. Hey, answer what's in your mind. I'm just asking for fun. Or survey maybe, haha..
kobe
kobe
Black Coffe
Black Coffe

Male
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

which among the faculty do you think have many pretty girls and handsome boy? Empty Re: which among the faculty do you think have many pretty girls and handsome boy?

Post by Nathalie Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:35 pm

hm.. i think FK has many handsome guys....haha pretty girls maybe FSKPM or FEB.. :D
Nathalie
Latte
Latte

Female
Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

which among the faculty do you think have many pretty girls and handsome boy? Empty Re: which among the faculty do you think have many pretty girls and handsome boy?

Post by jin_wan Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:56 pm

I proud to say tat i'm from FK. haha :sunny:
jin_wan
jin_wan
White Cappuccino
White Cappuccino

Male
Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by lightning_siput Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:47 pm

FK got lots of guys, FIT and FEB got lots of girls...
lightning_siput
lightning_siput

Male
Number of posts : 1113
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/photoseeput

Back to top Go down

Post by hehe Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:56 pm

haha..
i'm frm FEB...let's come 2 my faculty 2 hv a look...
hehe
hehe
Black Coffe
Black Coffe

Female
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post by lightning_siput Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:59 pm

Ting wrote:haha..
i'm frm FEB...let's come 2 my faculty 2 hv a look...

Susah oh. Later being accused as color wolf.
lightning_siput
lightning_siput

Male

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by hehe Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:03 am

may be u r 1 of it...
juz kidding la...
hehe
hehe
Black Coffe
Black Coffe

Female
Number of posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by KaKa*HiMeMiYa Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:03 am

har??? FEB gt handsome boys and pretty girls??? mayb gt.. but fewer... i think there r a lot of leng lui in FSTS n FSKPM ba... then FK gt a lot of leng zai...
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
Caramel Frappuccino
Caramel Frappuccino

Female
Number of posts : 1118
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Alan Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:20 pm

Proud to be in FK :lol!:
Alan
Alan
Latte
Latte

Male
Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by KaKa*HiMeMiYa Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:27 pm

FK gt lengzai because mostly are guys in fk rite???
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
Caramel Frappuccino
Caramel Frappuccino

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by jin_wan Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:48 pm

Tat y they built each faculty far away. later other faculty's ppl always come over see leng zai-leng lui. Who else want to study.... hehe =p
jin_wan
jin_wan
White Cappuccino
White Cappuccino

Male
Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by KaKa*HiMeMiYa Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:52 pm

haha... agreed so...
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
Caramel Frappuccino
Caramel Frappuccino

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Acme Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:34 pm

Well, if the population of a faculty is comprised by certain sex, of course the tendency of that faculty to have more handsome(s) or pretty(s) are to be higher. Nothing to be surprise of. Its probability anyways. More people more chances of having one or more.
Acme
Acme
Coffee Frappuccino
Coffee Frappuccino

Male
Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by halo Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:50 pm

lightning_siput wrote:FK got lots of guys, FIT and FEB got lots of girls...

aiya bu then u need to mention tht FIT got a lot of leng lui.......
halo
halo
Caramel Macchiato
Caramel Macchiato

Female
Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by redgal Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:58 pm

eh...think FSGK more "pretty gals"...for handsome guys, fk more gua, more guys mah, mai more lo...
redgal
redgal
Caramel Macchiato
Caramel Macchiato

Female
Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Heby_KakiOfUKF Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:03 pm

for me i think tho FK got a lot of guys but that does not mean tht there got a lot of leng zai wor..i juz seen one or two nia...FSKPM and FSGK got lenlui lo...
Heby_KakiOfUKF
Heby_KakiOfUKF

Female
Number of posts : 627
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by blackberrie Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:13 pm

FSTS got a lot of pretty girls. Handsome boys.. I had no idea. Hehehehe :lol!:
blackberrie
blackberrie
Black Coffe
Black Coffe

Female
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by KaKa*HiMeMiYa Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:19 pm

yup... agree with likin... im not mean that most of the guys r handsome in Fk, but few lu... but more than other faculty... i saw that some malays in FK quite handsome..
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
Caramel Frappuccino
Caramel Frappuccino

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by lightning_siput Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:46 am

FK has more guys, does not mean that it has more handsome guys.. :face:
lightning_siput
lightning_siput

Male

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzaki Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:59 am

erika_lovct848 wrote:har??? FEB gt handsome boys and pretty girls??? mayb gt.. but fewer... i think there r a lot of leng lui in FSTS n FSKPM ba... then FK gt a lot of leng zai...

walao, erika, u from fss le ..... u forgot ur bumi liao r ? he will sad o .... haha.... but if u say fss no leng lui then i agree bah ..... haha
Kenzaki
Kenzaki
Black Coffe
Black Coffe

Male
Number of posts : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by Asus F8 Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:53 am

which among the faculty do you think have many pretty girls and handsome boy? Dscn3110i manage to get some pics from biotech gala dinner, check it out !!!!!!!Give some opinion ...
Asus F8
Asus F8
Black Coffe
Black Coffe

Male
Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by KaKa*HiMeMiYa Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:26 am

Kenzaki wrote:
erika_lovct848 wrote:har??? FEB gt handsome boys and pretty girls??? mayb gt.. but fewer... i think there r a lot of leng lui in FSTS n FSKPM ba... then FK gt a lot of leng zai...

walao, erika, u from fss le ..... u forgot ur bumi liao r ? he will sad o .... haha.... but if u say fss no leng lui then i agree bah ..... haha

wei... kenzaki... im not saying fss no leng zai k... i jz ask feb gt meh??? i think the leng zai n leng lui in fss more than feb ba.. dont u agree??? u too frm fss de wor... i oso not mention tat bumi not handsome k... u wana me praise u??? u sendiri frm fss, but critics fss too... haha :(
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
Caramel Frappuccino
Caramel Frappuccino

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Acme Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:42 am

I saw Kenzaki !! Haha. FIT and FSGK peoples are there too! Saw FSS prom king inside the picture, but which one is the prom queen that night?
Acme
Acme
Coffee Frappuccino
Coffee Frappuccino

Male
Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzaki Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:50 am

oopss..u saw me !!! the queen is in the photo too haha,u think which is the one tat is 'compatible' for the accolade..
Kenzaki
Kenzaki
Black Coffe
Black Coffe

Male
Number of posts : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by Feng Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:00 am

~likin~ wrote:for me i think tho FK got a lot of guys but that does not mean tht there got a lot of leng zai wor..i juz seen one or two nia...FSKPM and FSGK got lenlui lo...

Are u ok aRr
Feng
Feng
Black Coffe
Black Coffe

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next