Uni-Kopitiam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Marvel Heroes USB Flash/Thumbdrive 2 Years Warranty for Collection
Girls applying make up...waste of time or for beauty? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:12 pm by kyliew

» Any place to learn archery?
Girls applying make up...waste of time or for beauty? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:10 pm by demuntimun

» 10 reasons of uni-kopitiam's silence
Girls applying make up...waste of time or for beauty? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 1:11 pm by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» may a couple be good friend after break up??
Girls applying make up...waste of time or for beauty? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:58 am by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» new couples formed in UKF
Girls applying make up...waste of time or for beauty? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:54 am by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» Have your girl friend do the list below? If yes, marry her
Girls applying make up...waste of time or for beauty? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 5:05 pm by joycetantan

» fallin in love so fast??? wat do u think???
Girls applying make up...waste of time or for beauty? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:54 pm by joycetantan

» Window Vista vs Window 7
Girls applying make up...waste of time or for beauty? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:02 pm by joycetantan

» same age?boy is elder den girl?girl is elder than boy?which one u prefer?
Girls applying make up...waste of time or for beauty? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 10:01 am by fat_bunny

Poll

How's ur relationship wif people in UNIMAS???

Girls applying make up...waste of time or for beauty? - Page 2 Vote_lcap12%Girls applying make up...waste of time or for beauty? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 12% [ 4 ]
Girls applying make up...waste of time or for beauty? - Page 2 Vote_lcap41%Girls applying make up...waste of time or for beauty? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 41% [ 14 ]
Girls applying make up...waste of time or for beauty? - Page 2 Vote_lcap38%Girls applying make up...waste of time or for beauty? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 38% [ 13 ]
Girls applying make up...waste of time or for beauty? - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%Girls applying make up...waste of time or for beauty? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 9% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 34

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 57 on Fri May 10, 2024 12:09 am

Girls applying make up...waste of time or for beauty?

+14
halo
Heby_KakiOfUKF
piggy
-yene-
Kenzaki
bumi dragon lord
Acme
doIlookLIK3iK
alexander721
amber veronica
Kopitiam_kaki™
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
SunShine
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Girls applying make up...waste of time or for beauty? - Page 2 Empty Re: Girls applying make up...waste of time or for beauty?

Post by piggy Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:25 am

according to acme, does the clothes that ppl wearing affect their mood or rather their mood that affect which color of clothes to wear? in my opinion, a person's mood play a bigger role in affecting which color of clothes to be wear other than it is comfortable.
piggy
piggy

Female
Number of posts : 273
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Back to top Go down

Girls applying make up...waste of time or for beauty? - Page 2 Empty Re: Girls applying make up...waste of time or for beauty?

Post by Heby_KakiOfUKF Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:52 pm

yameh...I juz see wat clothes thn wear wat clothes lo....hahahaha...no time to think and choose which clothes want to wear....mayb some gals really like to make up lo..but that definitely not me...but nowadays many guys also apply make up liao summore some of them even make up nicer than the gals...so embarrassing..T_T...
Heby_KakiOfUKF
Heby_KakiOfUKF

Female
Number of posts : 627
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Acme Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:54 pm

Well, my info is according to facts from books and documentaries from National Geographic Channel ^@^ Hehe.
Hihi there ~likin~

Girls applying make up...waste of time or for beauty? - Page 2 Img_ac10
Acme
Acme
Coffee Frappuccino
Coffee Frappuccino

Male
Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Heby_KakiOfUKF Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:11 pm

ooo...so serious ah...halo acme...hehe
Heby_KakiOfUKF
Heby_KakiOfUKF

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by halo Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:06 pm

acme......i think u r wrong lo......
halo
halo
Caramel Macchiato
Caramel Macchiato

Female
Number of posts : 263

Back to top Go down

Post by halo Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:15 pm

the reason why gals make up is just wanna to get the respect from other ppl.....and a way to pick up their confidence
i have a friend always kena pijak bcs of her looking.....
her bf also think tht she no match to him......
how pity......
tht why guy should never kritik too much about gal about their nature look......
i hope guy should care too much about the looking of someone ....
halo
halo
Caramel Macchiato
Caramel Macchiato

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Heby_KakiOfUKF Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:20 pm

haiya....for most guys..the appearance of the gals is the first thing they looking at...that is normal for real life...
Heby_KakiOfUKF
Heby_KakiOfUKF

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by KaKa*HiMeMiYa Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:42 pm

yes... i totally agree with ~likin~... all the guys sure will be attracted by the beautiful gals with applying make up...
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
Caramel Frappuccino
Caramel Frappuccino

Female
Number of posts : 1118
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by cooltj87 Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:39 pm

Waste time is guys comments towards gals.. I bet.

Gals who put on make-ups just wanna make themselves look better (if they did).. while the rest might as well do it for politeness.. e.g. formality.. But not too much, of coz..
cooltj87
cooltj87

Female
Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms Kye Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:05 pm

I prefer to be natural look. Make-up? err..girls need to. But not the much la.
Ms Kye
Ms Kye
White Cappuccino
White Cappuccino

Female
Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by bumi dragon lord Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:16 pm

erika_lovct848 wrote:yes... i totally agree with ~likin~... all the guys sure will be attracted by the beautiful gals with applying make up...

not really, some of them look impropriate. =) some of them apply make up too much and look too mature...
bumi dragon lord
bumi dragon lord
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 708

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by bumi dragon lord Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:19 pm

halo wrote:the reason why gals make up is just wanna to get the respect from other ppl.....and a way to pick up their confidence
i have a friend always kena pijak bcs of her looking.....
her bf also think tht she no match to him......
how pity......
tht why guy should never kritik too much about gal about their nature look......
i hope guy should care too much about the looking of someone ....

i think you can ignore those ***tards lah....
their words have no respect on ladies and always make other innocent guy penalise by others like hell with loaded questions.
bumi dragon lord
bumi dragon lord
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 708

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms Kye Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:24 pm

I think bumi is rite.. Beauty is not becoz of how tebal the make-up in girls' face, not becoz of the appearance or size badan oso..its something from inside that make girls beautiful and pretty. Make-up is only use by those that still trying to connect themselves with the beauty inside them. If girls know the beauty inside them, they'll feel more confident in their life. Depends....
Ms Kye
Ms Kye
White Cappuccino
White Cappuccino

Female

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by redgal Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:03 pm

i think gals make up is still ok la... if they make up every day then they are very impressive lo... but i still think that its not good to apply make up every day... bcoz of the chemicals... make up only for suitable function is enough oledi like job interview and ball like that...

what really surprised me is that boys also need to make up, for artists la...dunno about other ordinary boys... another thing, during my secondary study, a fren of mine (male) has actually a set of skin protection inside his bag everyday...sun protection, toner, everything...my goodness! i hav none of those things (at that time la). nw got. hehe... n then i hav oso heard that some boys actually wake up 5 in the morning to bath just because he wants to set up his hairstyle. guys are really...mmm... wanna look nice too ha...
redgal
redgal
Caramel Macchiato
Caramel Macchiato

Female
Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by who m i? Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:17 pm

haha...redgal r rite...guys also wanna look nice oso...
i still remember when i in secondary school,i can c guys in the toilet n try to make try hair stand (like durian).fyi,that toilet door nt close,tats y i can c..hihi...
haiz..i myself i go toilet will not like them spend time to decorate their hair...haha..
sometime,guys are more concern of their appearance compare to gal,m i rite?
who m i?
who m i?
Latte
Latte

Female
Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms Kye Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:24 pm

metrosexual..
Ms Kye
Ms Kye
White Cappuccino
White Cappuccino

Female

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by halo Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:39 am

who m i? wrote:haha...redgal r rite...guys also wanna look nice oso...
i still remember when i in secondary school,i can c guys in the toilet n try to make try hair stand (like durian).fyi,that toilet door nt close,tats y i can c..hihi...
haiz..i myself i go toilet will not like them spend time to decorate their hair...haha..
sometime,guys are more concern of their appearance compare to gal,m i rite?

haha....i think so... my bro will used up a lot of time to choose his cloth and watch over the mirror for a long time....just to set up his hair.....i tak perasaan he handsome with tht kind of hair...hihi...maybe i faced my bro for almost 22 yrs so got no feeling on it...
muhaha...
halo
halo
Caramel Macchiato
Caramel Macchiato

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2