Uni-Kopitiam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Marvel Heroes USB Flash/Thumbdrive 2 Years Warranty for Collection
which kind of gal or boy will you choose as ur partner?? - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:12 pm by kyliew

» Any place to learn archery?
which kind of gal or boy will you choose as ur partner?? - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:10 pm by demuntimun

» 10 reasons of uni-kopitiam's silence
which kind of gal or boy will you choose as ur partner?? - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 1:11 pm by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» may a couple be good friend after break up??
which kind of gal or boy will you choose as ur partner?? - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:58 am by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» new couples formed in UKF
which kind of gal or boy will you choose as ur partner?? - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:54 am by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» Have your girl friend do the list below? If yes, marry her
which kind of gal or boy will you choose as ur partner?? - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 5:05 pm by joycetantan

» fallin in love so fast??? wat do u think???
which kind of gal or boy will you choose as ur partner?? - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:54 pm by joycetantan

» Window Vista vs Window 7
which kind of gal or boy will you choose as ur partner?? - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:02 pm by joycetantan

» same age?boy is elder den girl?girl is elder than boy?which one u prefer?
which kind of gal or boy will you choose as ur partner?? - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 10:01 am by fat_bunny

Poll

How's ur relationship wif people in UNIMAS???

which kind of gal or boy will you choose as ur partner?? - Page 8 Vote_lcap12%which kind of gal or boy will you choose as ur partner?? - Page 8 Vote_rcap 12% [ 4 ]
which kind of gal or boy will you choose as ur partner?? - Page 8 Vote_lcap41%which kind of gal or boy will you choose as ur partner?? - Page 8 Vote_rcap 41% [ 14 ]
which kind of gal or boy will you choose as ur partner?? - Page 8 Vote_lcap38%which kind of gal or boy will you choose as ur partner?? - Page 8 Vote_rcap 38% [ 13 ]
which kind of gal or boy will you choose as ur partner?? - Page 8 Vote_lcap9%which kind of gal or boy will you choose as ur partner?? - Page 8 Vote_rcap 9% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 34

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 57 on Fri May 10, 2024 12:09 am

which kind of gal or boy will you choose as ur partner??

+15
Heby_KakiOfUKF
amber veronica
fat_bunny
cooldmc88
sushi
PerfectStrike
supercalifragilisticexpia
>nocturnal<
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
halo
bumi dragon lord
lightning_siput
psylancer
piggy
tutuman
19 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

which kind of gal or boy will you choose as ur partner?? - Page 8 Empty Re: which kind of gal or boy will you choose as ur partner??

Post by lightning_siput Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:24 am

tutuman wrote:hahahaha...no no....
Ei. seriously. Just why not. We wont tease you.
lightning_siput
lightning_siput

Male
Number of posts : 1113
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/photoseeput

Back to top Go down

which kind of gal or boy will you choose as ur partner?? - Page 8 Empty Re: which kind of gal or boy will you choose as ur partner??

Post by KaKa*HiMeMiYa Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:32 am

sushi wrote:
lightning_siput wrote:hmmm... karoshi .. shall we make this a new couple? which kind of gal or boy will you choose as ur partner?? - Page 8 341660

couple maker la both siput n karoshi

yaya... totally agreed on this... both of them such the couple maker...
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
Caramel Frappuccino
Caramel Frappuccino

Female
Number of posts : 1118
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by tutuman Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:36 am

lightning_siput wrote:
tutuman wrote:hahahaha...no no....
Ei. seriously. Just why not. We wont tease you.

not about teasing or not la...
haha...juz simple...i dun wan...haha... which kind of gal or boy will you choose as ur partner?? - Page 8 971977
tutuman
tutuman
Caramel Macchiato
Caramel Macchiato

Male
Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Back to top Go down

Post by lightning_siput Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:45 am

ok then.
lightning_siput
lightning_siput

Male
Number of posts : 1113
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/photoseeput

Back to top Go down

Post by Iria Claire Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:13 pm

Of course we are always search for the perfect one. Because we are not perfect! When we find one, it will complete our life, right?
Iria Claire
Iria Claire
Black Coffe
Black Coffe

Female
Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Iria Claire Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:18 pm

tutuman wrote:am i qualified??haha...(1)non-smoker (2) i am a chinese (3)in uni now, considered educated?? can play basketball can cook, considered talented?? (4)live alone far from home in uni considered independent?? (5)i am romantic n humour..(6) not cool but loyal..can?? (7) can protect n respect!!... hahahaha

Thank you your concern. But right now, I have to complete my study. No time to think about couple, but I got a lot of time to watch anime and read comics ha ha ha! I also have much time to draw!!
Iria Claire
Iria Claire
Black Coffe
Black Coffe

Female
Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:21 pm

So many ppl saying finding the other half is very hard.
But what do think when u get someone that having the same birthday and same age as u.
Last time my fren say when u meeting someone like that, that mean god is select the rite person for u.
Do u agree, Iria are u looking for a guy like that.
Finding someone like that is the hardest.
It all depend on "JODOH".
So any of u find any of those?
I meet only a guy who having the same age and birthday like me.
Daniel
Daniel

Male
Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by budaksukatido Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:17 pm

Daniel wrote:So many ppl saying finding the other half is very hard.
But what do think when u get someone that having the same birthday and same age as u.
Last time my fren say when u meeting someone like that, that mean god is select the rite person for u.
Do u agree, Iria are u looking for a guy like that.
Finding someone like that is the hardest.
It all depend on "JODOH".
So any of u find any of those?
I meet only a guy who having the same age and birthday like me.

maybe u are destined to be with that guy...haha... lol..

personally i dont believe n those la..
budaksukatido
budaksukatido
Latte
Latte

Male
Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:25 pm

Then do u believe in destiny, someone that destiny to become other half in the rest of ur life.
i believe a little only better than nothing ma.
Daniel
Daniel

Male

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by budaksukatido Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:32 pm

well, i do belive in destiny, bu it doesnt have to be someone withe the same bday and age... which kind of gal or boy will you choose as ur partner?? - Page 8 971977
budaksukatido
budaksukatido
Latte
Latte

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:00 pm

What i saying is not just wait for destiny to come, only believe in it.
Maybe u or me might meet ur destiny in kopitiam, who know.
I think in UKF also have many gals, maybe one of them is destined to meet u or me.
(ps: Dont take it so serious ah!)
Actually i also hunting and waiting for my destiny to meet me, but until now my goal not meet yet. which kind of gal or boy will you choose as ur partner?? - Page 8 943879
So got anyone introduce to me?
Haha joking only la, haha which kind of gal or boy will you choose as ur partner?? - Page 8 960987
Daniel
Daniel

Male

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by piggy Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:16 pm

Iria Claire wrote:
tutuman wrote:am i qualified??haha...(1)non-smoker (2) i am a chinese (3)in uni now, considered educated?? can play basketball can cook, considered talented?? (4)live alone far from home in uni considered independent?? (5)i am romantic n humour..(6) not cool but loyal..can?? (7) can protect n respect!!... hahahaha

Thank you your concern. But right now, I have to complete my study. No time to think about couple, but I got a lot of time to watch anime and read comics ha ha ha! I also have much time to draw!!

hi iria, i think during the uni life better concentrate in studies rather get involved in any relationship.. sometimes in a relationship u might be happy or the opposite way, if u're happy then everything seems going smoothly, but when it is the opposite, it will affect ur studies, mentally and physically.. why wanna take tat risk? so better concentrate in studies =) just a piece of advice..

some ppl said that in the uni is the time the find our partner, but sometimes studies is more important =)
piggy
piggy

Female
Number of posts : 273
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by budaksukatido Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:41 pm

Daniel wrote:What i saying is not just wait for destiny to come, only believe in it.
I think in UKF also have many gals, maybe one of them is destined to meet u or me.
Actually i also hunting and waiting for my destiny to meet me, but until now my goal not meet yet. which kind of gal or boy will you choose as ur partner?? - Page 8 943879
Haha joking only la, haha which kind of gal or boy will you choose as ur partner?? - Page 8 960987

haha... la, ur so desperate meh? good... keep it up!! which kind of gal or boy will you choose as ur partner?? - Page 8 264313

who knows, you might find ur perfect one...
budaksukatido
budaksukatido
Latte
Latte

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:57 pm

budaksukatido wrote:
Daniel wrote:What i saying is not just wait for destiny to come, only believe in it.

haha... la, ur so desperate meh? good... keep it up!! which kind of gal or boy will you choose as ur partner?? - Page 8 264313

who knows, you might find ur perfect one...

Thank you, thank you.
Hope that day come fast. which kind of gal or boy will you choose as ur partner?? - Page 8 974798
Daniel
Daniel

Male

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by budaksukatido Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:31 am

haha.. dont mention it bro.. hope i'll find mine too...
budaksukatido
budaksukatido
Latte
Latte

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by halo Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:34 am

tht for sure.....dun worry it now.....study first....
halo
halo
Caramel Macchiato
Caramel Macchiato

Female
Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8