Uni-Kopitiam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Marvel Heroes USB Flash/Thumbdrive 2 Years Warranty for Collection
which kind of gal or boy will you choose as ur partner?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:12 pm by kyliew

» Any place to learn archery?
which kind of gal or boy will you choose as ur partner?? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:10 pm by demuntimun

» 10 reasons of uni-kopitiam's silence
which kind of gal or boy will you choose as ur partner?? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 1:11 pm by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» may a couple be good friend after break up??
which kind of gal or boy will you choose as ur partner?? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:58 am by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» new couples formed in UKF
which kind of gal or boy will you choose as ur partner?? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:54 am by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» Have your girl friend do the list below? If yes, marry her
which kind of gal or boy will you choose as ur partner?? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 5:05 pm by joycetantan

» fallin in love so fast??? wat do u think???
which kind of gal or boy will you choose as ur partner?? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:54 pm by joycetantan

» Window Vista vs Window 7
which kind of gal or boy will you choose as ur partner?? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:02 pm by joycetantan

» same age?boy is elder den girl?girl is elder than boy?which one u prefer?
which kind of gal or boy will you choose as ur partner?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 10:01 am by fat_bunny

Poll

How's ur relationship wif people in UNIMAS???

which kind of gal or boy will you choose as ur partner?? - Page 2 Vote_lcap12%which kind of gal or boy will you choose as ur partner?? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 12% [ 4 ]
which kind of gal or boy will you choose as ur partner?? - Page 2 Vote_lcap41%which kind of gal or boy will you choose as ur partner?? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 41% [ 14 ]
which kind of gal or boy will you choose as ur partner?? - Page 2 Vote_lcap38%which kind of gal or boy will you choose as ur partner?? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 38% [ 13 ]
which kind of gal or boy will you choose as ur partner?? - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%which kind of gal or boy will you choose as ur partner?? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 9% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 34

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 57 on Fri May 10, 2024 12:09 am

which kind of gal or boy will you choose as ur partner??

+15
Heby_KakiOfUKF
amber veronica
fat_bunny
cooldmc88
sushi
PerfectStrike
supercalifragilisticexpia
>nocturnal<
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
halo
bumi dragon lord
lightning_siput
psylancer
piggy
tutuman
19 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

which kind of gal or boy will you choose as ur partner?? - Page 2 Empty Re: which kind of gal or boy will you choose as ur partner??

Post by lightning_siput Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:54 pm

That means from the start you are pursuing a wrong target. She's not even set a sight on you and you are hurting yourself by clinging yourself on her. Live on, there's lots of girls in this world. she's not the one meant for you.
lightning_siput
lightning_siput

Male
Number of posts : 1113
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/photoseeput

Back to top Go down

which kind of gal or boy will you choose as ur partner?? - Page 2 Empty Re: which kind of gal or boy will you choose as ur partner??

Post by tutuman Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:02 pm

lightning_siput wrote:That means from the start you are pursuing a wrong target. She's not even set a sight on you and you are hurting yourself by clinging yourself on her. Live on, there's lots of girls in this world. she's not the one meant for you.

its not like what you think...haha...its kinda private...so juz let it be la...hahaha..i am ok d anyway..recently...haha
tutuman
tutuman
Caramel Macchiato
Caramel Macchiato

Male
Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Back to top Go down

Post by KaKa*HiMeMiYa Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:07 pm

anyway.. tutuman... gambate...
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
Caramel Frappuccino
Caramel Frappuccino

Female
Number of posts : 1118
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by tutuman Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:14 pm

hahaha....gambatehing for so long d...i mean to put this matter down...now time to rest d...hahaha
tutuman
tutuman
Caramel Macchiato
Caramel Macchiato

Male
Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Back to top Go down

Post by >nocturnal< Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:17 pm

erika_lovct848 wrote:for me, he has to be knowledgeable, caring, love me, understand me, romantic, and hav fashion sense...

erika, where's ur boyfren super??? want me to ask him to on9 now??? wakakakaka!!!! which kind of gal or boy will you choose as ur partner?? - Page 2 459343
>nocturnal<
>nocturnal<

Male
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by KaKa*HiMeMiYa Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:57 pm

karoshi wrote:
erika_lovct848 wrote:for me, he has to be knowledgeable, caring, love me, understand me, romantic, and hav fashion sense...

erika, where's ur boyfren super??? want me to ask him to on9 now??? wakakakaka!!!! which kind of gal or boy will you choose as ur partner?? - Page 2 459343

eh... how u noe i gt bf called super??? y i dunno i gt geh??? which kind of gal or boy will you choose as ur partner?? - Page 2 863362
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
Caramel Frappuccino
Caramel Frappuccino

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by supercalifragilisticexpia Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:01 pm

erika!!! i don't believe it...which kind of gal or boy will you choose as ur partner?? - Page 2 459343
Espresso
Espresso

Male
Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by lightning_siput Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:04 pm

Wow... a climax in a drama...? which kind of gal or boy will you choose as ur partner?? - Page 2 933593
lightning_siput
lightning_siput

Male

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by KaKa*HiMeMiYa Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:09 pm

supercalifragilisticexpia wrote:erika!!! i don't believe it...which kind of gal or boy will you choose as ur partner?? - Page 2 459343

u don't believe wat??? which kind of gal or boy will you choose as ur partner?? - Page 2 863362
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
Caramel Frappuccino
Caramel Frappuccino

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by >nocturnal< Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:47 pm

i know u've been waitng for so long erika for super to reply u. let me help u tell her what u wanna say ya super. i know u're shy. izit u dun believe that erika fall in love with u???
>nocturnal<
>nocturnal<

Male

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by PerfectStrike Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:52 pm

Fall in love to a forumer? which kind of gal or boy will you choose as ur partner?? - Page 2 863362
PerfectStrike
Espresso
Espresso

Male
Number of posts : 88

Back to top Go down

Post by KaKa*HiMeMiYa Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:55 pm

karoshi wrote:i know u've been waitng for so long erika for super to reply u. let me help u tell her what u wanna say ya super. i know u're shy. izit u dun believe that erika fall in love with u???

which kind of gal or boy will you choose as ur partner?? - Page 2 791231 plz la... when was i said i fall in love wif him??? karoshi... which kind of gal or boy will you choose as ur partner?? - Page 2 5842
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
Caramel Frappuccino
Caramel Frappuccino

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sushi Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:59 pm

wow...uni kopitiam bcum a place for unimas students to find couple. thx admin who created tis forum. v got a new couple here. ~erika n super...
sushi
sushi

Female
Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by lightning_siput Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:04 pm

Congratulations.. Don't forget to advertise UKF during your press conference ya.. super n erika. haha,
lightning_siput
lightning_siput

Male

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by >nocturnal< Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:24 pm

ya la erika... dun forget to invite me and promote me during your wedding with super ya... i'm single too... hehe...
>nocturnal<
>nocturnal<

Male

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by sushi Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:25 pm

haha... cn ask me b the flower gal, i'm single too...hehe
sushi
sushi

Female
Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by KaKa*HiMeMiYa Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:28 pm

okok... our wedding will be on 30th feb 2009... c u guys thr...
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
Caramel Frappuccino
Caramel Frappuccino

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by >nocturnal< Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:30 pm

wakakaka...!!! may be i can be "pengapit" for super... which kind of gal or boy will you choose as ur partner?? - Page 2 43758
>nocturnal<
>nocturnal<

Male

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by >nocturnal< Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:32 pm

erika_lovct848 wrote:okok... our wedding will be on 30th feb 2009... c u guys thr...

omg!!! finally u admit it!!! so where is ur wedding gonna be??? pennview??? hilton??? riverbanks suite??? palace of golden horses in putrajaya???
>nocturnal<
>nocturnal<

Male

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by lightning_siput Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:37 pm

I'll offer myself as the photographer... Let's have wedding at the summit of Santubong. Wahkakaka.
lightning_siput
lightning_siput

Male

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by >nocturnal< Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:39 pm

no!!! i think in kampung budaya more romantic... back to basic... ushered by traditional musics...
>nocturnal<
>nocturnal<

Male

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by lightning_siput Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:42 pm

Ya! Karoshi, proceed with the booking!

Erika, we as advisers would push the date earlier cos the date 30 February will cause Y2.009K problem.. it's for the best of you two too which kind of gal or boy will you choose as ur partner?? - Page 2 43758
lightning_siput
lightning_siput

Male

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by >nocturnal< Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:52 pm

okay siput. i think i'm gonna book kampung budaya on 14th february 2009. valantine's day... caterer i'll ask bunga raya cafe's tauke to handle... cheaper, healthier and more delicious... what do u think???
>nocturnal<
>nocturnal<

Male

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by KaKa*HiMeMiYa Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:54 pm

karoshi wrote:okay siput. i think i'm gonna book kampung budaya on 14th february 2009. valantine's day... caterer i'll ask bunga raya cafe's tauke to handle... cheaper, healthier and more delicious... what do u think???

eh, but i prefer 30th feb oh... taz cafe better than b.raya k... which kind of gal or boy will you choose as ur partner?? - Page 2 861614
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
Caramel Frappuccino
Caramel Frappuccino

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by >nocturnal< Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:57 pm

erika_lovct848 wrote:
karoshi wrote:okay siput. i think i'm gonna book kampung budaya on 14th february 2009. valantine's day... caterer i'll ask bunga raya cafe's tauke to handle... cheaper, healthier and more delicious... what do u think???

eh, but i prefer 30th feb oh... taz cafe better than b.raya k... which kind of gal or boy will you choose as ur partner?? - Page 2 861614

why not 32nd on the month of 13th???
>nocturnal<
>nocturnal<

Male

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next