Uni-Kopitiam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Marvel Heroes USB Flash/Thumbdrive 2 Years Warranty for Collection
which kind of gal or boy will you choose as ur partner?? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:12 pm by kyliew

» Any place to learn archery?
which kind of gal or boy will you choose as ur partner?? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:10 pm by demuntimun

» 10 reasons of uni-kopitiam's silence
which kind of gal or boy will you choose as ur partner?? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 1:11 pm by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» may a couple be good friend after break up??
which kind of gal or boy will you choose as ur partner?? - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:58 am by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» new couples formed in UKF
which kind of gal or boy will you choose as ur partner?? - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:54 am by KaKa*HiMeMiYa

» Have your girl friend do the list below? If yes, marry her
which kind of gal or boy will you choose as ur partner?? - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 5:05 pm by joycetantan

» fallin in love so fast??? wat do u think???
which kind of gal or boy will you choose as ur partner?? - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:54 pm by joycetantan

» Window Vista vs Window 7
which kind of gal or boy will you choose as ur partner?? - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:02 pm by joycetantan

» same age?boy is elder den girl?girl is elder than boy?which one u prefer?
which kind of gal or boy will you choose as ur partner?? - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 10:01 am by fat_bunny

Poll

How's ur relationship wif people in UNIMAS???

which kind of gal or boy will you choose as ur partner?? - Page 3 Vote_lcap12%which kind of gal or boy will you choose as ur partner?? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 12% [ 4 ]
which kind of gal or boy will you choose as ur partner?? - Page 3 Vote_lcap41%which kind of gal or boy will you choose as ur partner?? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 41% [ 14 ]
which kind of gal or boy will you choose as ur partner?? - Page 3 Vote_lcap38%which kind of gal or boy will you choose as ur partner?? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 38% [ 13 ]
which kind of gal or boy will you choose as ur partner?? - Page 3 Vote_lcap9%which kind of gal or boy will you choose as ur partner?? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 9% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 34

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 57 on Fri May 10, 2024 12:09 am

which kind of gal or boy will you choose as ur partner??

+15
Heby_KakiOfUKF
amber veronica
fat_bunny
cooldmc88
sushi
PerfectStrike
supercalifragilisticexpia
>nocturnal<
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
halo
bumi dragon lord
lightning_siput
psylancer
piggy
tutuman
19 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

which kind of gal or boy will you choose as ur partner?? - Page 3 Empty Re: which kind of gal or boy will you choose as ur partner??

Post by KaKa*HiMeMiYa Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:58 pm

karoshi wrote:
erika_lovct848 wrote:
karoshi wrote:okay siput. i think i'm gonna book kampung budaya on 14th february 2009. valantine's day... caterer i'll ask bunga raya cafe's tauke to handle... cheaper, healthier and more delicious... what do u think???

eh, but i prefer 30th feb oh... taz cafe better than b.raya k... which kind of gal or boy will you choose as ur partner?? - Page 3 861614

why not 32nd on the month of 13th???

tat's gd idea... hehe... which kind of gal or boy will you choose as ur partner?? - Page 3 406624
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
Caramel Frappuccino
Caramel Frappuccino

Female
Number of posts : 1118
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

which kind of gal or boy will you choose as ur partner?? - Page 3 Empty Re: which kind of gal or boy will you choose as ur partner??

Post by sushi Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:04 pm

erika_lovct848 wrote:
karoshi wrote:
erika_lovct848 wrote:
karoshi wrote:okay siput. i think i'm gonna book kampung budaya on 14th february 2009. valantine's day... caterer i'll ask bunga raya cafe's tauke to handle... cheaper, healthier and more delicious... what do u think???

eh, but i prefer 30th feb oh... taz cafe better than b.raya k... which kind of gal or boy will you choose as ur partner?? - Page 3 861614

tat's gd idea... hehe... which kind of gal or boy will you choose as ur partner?? - Page 3 406624

feng sui not gud on tat day...yr marriage is the most important n memorable day in yr life rite, beta tink of otr day. y dun u discus together with yr dear super
sushi
sushi

Female
Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by >nocturnal< Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:06 pm

erika_lovct848 wrote:
karoshi wrote:
erika_lovct848 wrote:

cannot. siput and i as ur wedding planner has decided the date 14th feb at kampung budaya. food catering by taz cafe and invitation card will be done by allamanda koperasi
>nocturnal<
>nocturnal<

Male
Number of posts : 1113
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by >nocturnal< Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:08 pm

sushi wrote:
erika_lovct848 wrote:
karoshi wrote:
erika_lovct848 wrote:

feng sui not gud on tat day...yr marriage is the most important n memorable day in yr life rite, beta tink of otr day. y dun u discus together with yr dear super

sushi u become the feng shui advisor for their wedding ya...
>nocturnal<
>nocturnal<

Male

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by sushi Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:14 pm

hahah....cnt..i find them a feng shui advisor can la...im not capable for tis... if she wan sushi for her wedding, i cn make it la.but duno her future husband likes it anot
sushi
sushi

Female

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by >nocturnal< Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:17 pm

haha... can also... sushi as an add-on menu on their wedding day... erika, what is the theme for ur wedding???
>nocturnal<
>nocturnal<

Male

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by lightning_siput Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:18 pm

Erika, we also have officially excluded both of you from classes, exams and assignments one month prior to the wedding date, so don't worry.
lightning_siput
lightning_siput

Male
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/photoseeput

Back to top Go down

Post by >nocturnal< Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:21 pm

no. 2 months la... they need to go for honeymoon too... about the cost, we will talk to unimas vice chancellor and ukf team for subsudies...
>nocturnal<
>nocturnal<

Male

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by lightning_siput Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:29 pm

Ya. I think there won't be problem, as their love touched so many hearts..
lightning_siput
lightning_siput

Male
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/photoseeput

Back to top Go down

Post by KaKa*HiMeMiYa Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:32 pm

wow... u guys so 'geng'... can do so many things oh??? wow... talk to vice chansellor also oh???
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
Caramel Frappuccino
Caramel Frappuccino

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by >nocturnal< Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:04 pm

nvm. we are very helpful one... so, what's the name of ur first child??? supererika??? erikasuper??? uni-kopitiam???
>nocturnal<
>nocturnal<

Male

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by KaKa*HiMeMiYa Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:21 pm

wow... thank for ur kindness lu... i hope i can get a wonderful wedding lo... since u guys r the wonderful wedding planner... wahhahahah
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
KaKa*HiMeMiYa
Caramel Frappuccino
Caramel Frappuccino

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by psylancer Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:45 pm

i'll be the chef, can?
psylancer
psylancer

Male
Number of posts : 693
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by piggy Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:50 pm

wahh.. erika better dont let psylancer to be ur chef.. later everyone cirit birit.. haha..
piggy
piggy

Female
Number of posts : 273
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by psylancer Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:58 pm

but... but... I've already written my menu -_-
psylancer
psylancer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by piggy Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:18 pm

-.- tat menu u can throw away le.. since there will be a lot of ppl having constipation after eaten what u have cooked... hahaa.. u really wanna become a chef ar?
piggy
piggy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by psylancer Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:23 pm

constipation = sembelit wor...diarrhea is cirit birit....

got the intention too to be a chef... or maybe a functional househusband cook :D
psylancer
psylancer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by piggy Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:24 pm

sorry.. said wrong liao.. should be diarrohea..
piggy
piggy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by psylancer Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:55 pm

Hehe... I would hone my skills as a chinese chef 1st, inherit all my mum's recipes, which by the way she makes killer pork + potato stew, fish curry, ching chao siew bak choi... *sobs* missing my mum now.
psylancer
psylancer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by piggy Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:57 pm

dont worry, during the whole of ur LI u'll be eating ur mum's cook.. dont be fat when come back s'wak.. haha.. since u're my jie mei when u wanna cook for me?? haha.. i'm waiting leh.. =)
piggy
piggy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by psylancer Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:00 pm

if only I can cook in apartment lolx
can;t wait to test my seabass recipes :D
psylancer
psylancer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by piggy Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:02 pm

seabass recipes? wat is tat? btw, do u notice something.. why only both of us tat posting in the forums.. where is the others?? T.T
piggy
piggy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by psylancer Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:03 pm

we seriously need a thread for us two only...lol
psylancer
psylancer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by piggy Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:09 pm

lols.. but.. wat we're going to talk if we have a thread of only 2 of us?
piggy
piggy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sushi Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:58 pm

seem like annoymous oni active wen psylander here. i tot v r discusing erika's wedding, sudenly bcum both of u talking here...
sushi
sushi

Female

Character sheet
Insane Posters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next